Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its like shouting at the sun-its not going away.

Amazon makes it easy to shop for things-there is huge selection of items to chose from and gets them to you in 24 hours in most cases.

Brick and mortar shops can't compete with that. What they need to do is offer an "experience" when you visit it-I have a local pet store that my wife and I visit weekly with our dog-They have a Friday night event at the dog park for dog owners to get together and just hang out for a couple hours and they offer different events on the weekends to go to with your dog also. Their pricing is almost identical to what Amazon sells at and we know the staff personally because we've been going there since our Pup was 10 weeks old and he is 4 1/2 now.

I like Amazon also because I made a lot of money off their stock too...I wish I bought more 10 years ago :)

Adams Polishes has some deals going on too

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/...Ln0vrjmjRMiBmB3QtfDOkkc0Q8OKzpCa2feqk=.Q2QtVm
Brick and mortar shops sell products on Amazon.
Sponsored

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

its a love hate buying from amazon! not much you can do lock downs made it even bigger than it was

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a fire extinguisher, cheap roll bar velcro mount (not going to hard-mount anything quite yet but need one soon for an event), few odds and ends.

For those looking for cheaper traction boards, there are several brands on Prime Day deals. X-Bull seems to be the cheaper go-to brand. I didn't buy any yet, but they are there.

You can find some pretty cool stuff by changing up your search criteria.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish the 400P Automatic had been on sale :(

Oh well, my smittybilt with added on pressure switch is working fine.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a fire extinguisher, cheap roll bar velcro mount (not going to hard-mount anything quite yet but need one soon for an event), few odds and ends.

For those looking for cheaper traction boards, there are several brands on Prime Day deals. X-Bull seems to be the cheaper go-to brand. I didn't buy any yet, but they are there.

You can find some pretty cool stuff by changing up your search criteria.
Which extinguisher did you go with?

And I've been eyeing the recovery boards.. Hard to pick a brand, I'd rather not pay $300 per board, but which of the amazon ones will survive a use... oui

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which extinguisher did you go with?

And I've been eyeing the recovery boards.. Hard to pick a brand, I'd rather not pay $300 per board, but which of the amazon ones will survive a use... oui
There was a YT video of some Aussies testing the XBull and Brand-name boards, pretty eye opening. In the end you do mostly get what you pay for concerning most things. But the cheap ones held up, did the job in several uses.
Personally I wouldn't bat an eye at trying the cheaper ones. Having name-brand stuff for display and bragging rights isn't my bag anyway.

Basic Fire Extinguisher, serves the purpose for what I need it for for now. Basic roll bar mount (for Jeeps but it's more of a universal thing).

First Alert DHOME1 FE1A10G195 Fire Extinguisher, 2.5 lb, Pewter - Fire Extinguishers - Amazon.com

Amazon.com: Voodonala for Jeep Roll Bar Fire Extinguisher Holder 2.5-3LB Adjustable Strap Bracket Mount for 1965-2021 Jeep Wrangler TJ CJ YJ JK JKU JL JLU JT, Black, 1pc : Everything Else

And I ordered a set of these for supplemental interior lighting. If I like them, I'll order another set for underneath. Perfect size/shape to go in the recessed area for the side curtain airbag covers, and perfect size to put on the rear roll bar plastic cover corners.

Amazon.com: OPT7 Photon LED White Rock Light w/Magnet, Magnetic Installed Rocklight, Wide Angle, True White Underglow Neon Lighting Kit, IP68 Waterproof for Offroad Truck RZR ATV UTV, 4 Pods, 8 Magnet : Automotive

And this, pretty good buy from the Mabett arena:

Amazon.com: Mabett Glove Box Dividers Organizer for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2/4-Door,Use Dividers to Organize Center Console Interior Storage box : Automotive

And finally, this. After using one someone else had last Saturday, I'll never go back to a regular gauge again. It's not necessarily a PrimeDay deal, but a good buy.

Amazon.com: Rhino USA Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge (0-200 PSI) - ANSI B40.1 Accurate, Large 2" Easy Read Glow Dial, Premium Braided Hose, Solid Brass Hardware, Best for Any Car, Truck, Motorcycle, RV : Automotive

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a YT video of some Aussies testing the XBull and Brand-name boards, pretty eye opening. In the end you do mostly get what you pay for concerning most things. But the cheap ones held up, did the job in several uses.
Personally I wouldn't bat an eye at trying the cheaper ones. Having name-brand stuff for display and bragging rights isn't my bag anyway.

Basic Fire Extinguisher, serves the purpose for what I need it for for now. Basic roll bar mount (for Jeeps but it's more of a universal thing).

First Alert DHOME1 FE1A10G195 Fire Extinguisher, 2.5 lb, Pewter - Fire Extinguishers - Amazon.com

Amazon.com: Voodonala for Jeep Roll Bar Fire Extinguisher Holder 2.5-3LB Adjustable Strap Bracket Mount for 1965-2021 Jeep Wrangler TJ CJ YJ JK JKU JL JLU JT, Black, 1pc : Everything Else

And I ordered a set of these for supplemental interior lighting. If I like them, I'll order another set for underneath. Perfect size/shape to go in the recessed area for the side curtain airbag covers, and perfect size to put on the rear roll bar plastic cover corners.

Amazon.com: OPT7 Photon LED White Rock Light w/Magnet, Magnetic Installed Rocklight, Wide Angle, True White Underglow Neon Lighting Kit, IP68 Waterproof for Offroad Truck RZR ATV UTV, 4 Pods, 8 Magnet : Automotive

And this, pretty good buy from the Mabett arena:

Amazon.com: Mabett Glove Box Dividers Organizer for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2/4-Door,Use Dividers to Organize Center Console Interior Storage box : Automotive

And finally, this. After using one someone else had last Saturday, I'll never go back to a regular gauge again. It's not necessarily a PrimeDay deal, but a good buy.

Amazon.com: Rhino USA Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge (0-200 PSI) - ANSI B40.1 Accurate, Large 2" Easy Read Glow Dial, Premium Braided Hose, Solid Brass Hardware, Best for Any Car, Truck, Motorcycle, RV : Automotive
Just an FYI I got a 2-pack of fire extinguishers from Home Depot for 29.99. I think they're a little bigger at 3.9lb. Only complaint is the safety pin is metal, and isn't tight, so rattles like crazy. I had to put a rubber band around it to hold tension and get it to stop driving me nuts :)

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Kidde-B...emical-One-Time-Use-2-Pack-21030932/303196148

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried Chemical Guy’s Speed Wipe and thought it was absolute trash. I never had any detail spray streak like that. I never considered buying anything else from them after that.
I was just reading about a guy that used their wheel cleaner, followed directions to a T, and it stained his wheels pink. I've seen enough complaints to be wary.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased a pair of the X-bull boards last year, after also seeing the reviews that they hold up well.

Haven't had a chance to use them yet, as no Bronco, but they seem to be of good quality. And considering you can buy a couple sets of those for less than the big brands, I'd say it's worth it.

My remaining concern with them is mounting. Lots of supported options for mounting MaxTrax and the Roto boards, but haven't found much for the X-bulls.
Sponsored