BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anymore 8/5 people getting built notifications?
Sponsored

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you are right. I check status of my 8/1 build to see if it moved out of "in production" daily and it hasn't changed... Other than the quantity of builds of similar status are increasing daily....
Wondering if they are starting to stack up.... What will we call this version of dirt mountain? The Autumn Annex???

Bingham23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like my Train made it to Final destination today. I wonder how long it will stay in the train lot. Guess I’ll be getting in touch with the dealer next week.
Did you get an assembly line pic? I’d love to get a glimpse of my build since it was right behind yours

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco is sitting 15 minutes from my house in a rail yard since 8/13 4am / 20 minutes from my dealer location just sitting. Now my delivery date shows 8/15-22 , but knowing it’s right there so close , makes me want it more

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get an assembly line pic? I’d love to get a glimpse of my build since it was right behind yours
I did.
But dang it. I think there’s a truck on the line behind mine.
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 845A5C2F-668A-4A34-A9D6-E733715ACA61

Sponsored

Bingham23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did.
But dang it. I think there’s a truck on the line behind mine.
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 845A5C2F-668A-4A34-A9D6-E733715ACA61
Dang it! Looks great though, I’m a cactus grey badlands non Sasquatch so not too far from yours. Trying to be as patient as possible and hoping for a status change to “built” soon

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anymore 8/5 people getting built notifications?
I just checked this morning and nothing has changed (still In Production with an 8/5 blend and an 8/8 time stamp).

Deucey

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 230 Vert / 2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For the NorCal crown (@AzGrrl480 -- anyone else?), I got an email from Ford saying "your Bronco is on its way" and the backdoor tracker says "shipped" although the date is still 9/10-9/16. So it looks like we're on the train! Fingers crossed that the journey is fast and smooth!

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the NorCal crown (@AzGrrl480 -- anyone else?), I got an email from Ford saying "your Bronco is on its way" and the backdoor tracker says "shipped" although the date is still 9/10-9/16. So it looks like we're on the train! Fingers crossed that the journey is fast and smooth!
Nice! I’ll keep my fingers crossed but I have zero shopping or eta info showing on any of the trackers. Ford site originally showed 8/23- 29 but is blank every time I’ve looked since. No emails or anything since the built email.

Sponsored

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I'm not sure if this is good news or not but I called into the 1800 number this morning for an update.

He said that my Bronco still shows "In Production" but he said that he can confirm that it is actually "built" with nothing holding it up (Modules, parts etc. are all installed) and is just awaiting shipment.

He said that rail/convoys are why they are being delayed as "Ford is experiencing extreme delays in shipping from the plant"

He also said that of the two price protections that I qualify for, $250 will be via certificate and $1250 will be via rebate. 42,000 pass points are also to be applied to the sale. Not sure if that is news though.

He said their system updates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so to call back on those days.

Finally my ETA at the dealer is still between 8/23 and 8/29, which seems like wishful thinking.

Ugh.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I'm not sure if this is good news or not but I called into the 1800 number this morning for an update.

He said that my Bronco still shows "In Production" but he said that he can confirm that it is actually "built" with nothing holding it up (Modules, parts etc. are all installed) and is just awaiting shipment.

He said that rail/convoys are why they are being delayed as "Ford is experiencing extreme delays in shipping from the plant"

He also said that of the two price protections that I qualify for, $250 will be via certificate and $1250 will be via rebate. 42,000 pass points are also to be applied to the sale. Not sure if that is news though.

He said their system updates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so to call back on those days.

Finally my ETA at the dealer is still between 8/23 and 8/29, which seems like wishful thinking.

Ugh.
8/10 popping in, I guess I won't check for updates on Tuesday or Thursday haha

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Ugh.
You may want to Google "BNSF"