John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep...been waiting since January 2021 and I know there's still a ton of orders ahead of ours that deserve to be built first.
Same here, ordered 3/2/21. Got playing cards and invitation to Off Rodeo, the kiss of death 🤣
Sponsored

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

June 21 reservation, Oct 16 21 order date, wild track, lux, mic, now a priority 9, any chance I will get built this year??

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

June 21 reservation, Oct 16 21 order date, wild track, lux, mic, now a priority 9, any chance I will get built this year??
I would say slim.... but if you're truly a priority 9, which isn't standard order priority, then you may have a chance of jumping the line.
Most dealer special orders are 10-19 priority. Below 10 is reserved for special case orders.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I am not holding out hope of getting my Bronco till 2023 that will put me at over two year wait OMG I am getting so FRUSTERATED!

Sponsored

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't care if my reservation turns into MY23 - EXCEPT that they dropped Cyber Orange - the only color I wanted my Bronco in. At this point I'll wait until MY24 to see if they will bring it back.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I am not holding out hope of getting my Bronco till 2023 that will put me at over two year wait OMG I am getting so FRUSTERATED!
This is the new norm...We have to feel the pain...enjoy your bananas!!

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I double dog dare you guys not to check the back door website on Thursday. Anyone up for the challenge? You already know what the outcome will be so why bother checking.
Wish there was a similar website for non-reservation holders. Ordered in Nov 21.

XmasLightsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know why you all feel adaptive cruise is so bad in the Bronco, mine works really well, maybe I am getting different results.

I just got my playing cards, so I think that we all know that I won't be getting a 2022 WildTrak. Thanks for the playing cards, Ford probably thinks that almost makes up for putting allocation ahead of reservation... LOL 😂
I know several people with Broncos that also got the playing cards swag after the fact. Not sure it's an indication that you won't get scheduled.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wish there was a similar website for non-reservation holders. Ordered in Nov 21.
You can print out the sheet that says "ordering with dealer" and tape it to a wall. Look at it several times a day, and note that it doesn't change. Same effect.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So....your saying....if I haven't got any playing cards....there's a chance I might get my 01/20/22 base cyber orange, 2 dr. auto order Bronco VIN # by the end of this month????!
Yes, No that's exactly what we are not not not saying. :p

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can print out the sheet that says "ordering with dealer" and tape it to a wall. Look at it several times a day, and note that it doesn't change. Same effect.
LMAO!

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So as of today (8-17-22) my '22 order from November is still "in order processing." If the scheduling for the reminder of the year happened on the 15th, does that mean for certain I am being bumped to '23?
Sponsored