Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What if you are at your destination rail yard waiting for a truck for the dealer delivery???:oops:
You should be fine, the thing that was posted yesterday from Norfolk Southern railways said, as of now they were still allowing truckers to pick up and remove vehicles already in the lot. Id assume it would be that way for the other rail companies too.

I my train moved from Siberia to Bakersfield this morning. I'm assuming that BNSF is either gonna get it to my final destination today, or they moved it to Bakersfield to park until the labor negotiations are resolved.

Last edited:

CS170

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
14 days in “built”, no updates. Ford cat gave me 9/15 estimate early in the week. Common convoy…. It would be the cherry on top of a solid vacation to come home and pick up the bronco when I get home.

thatbroncogirl570

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there anyway to track after being dropped off at a rail yard waiting for a truck?

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyway to track after being dropped off at a rail yard waiting for a truck?
At that point you're at the mercy of getting information from your dealer. They should know when shipments are scheduled.

Sponsored

Omaha101

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got on with Ford Chat this morning and got my rail car number, TTGX994774. Called CSX and system said it was "empty as of June 18th", so then called Union Pacific and the system said the rail car was loaded on 9/12 with a destination of Arlington, TX............well dang it, you can stop in Omaha first! :)

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I was shipped last week. So far it has made it all the way to Chicago...at this rate of travel I should see it mid-'23 with the potential rail strike. They are still showing an ETA of 9/22-9/28 but we all know how good Ford is at meeting dates...

Oh well, why would anything be different about this whole process...

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Outback, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, rhat is just the last stage we have means to track until shipped.

I believe from tear tag there is still at least 1 more "step"... And then there is also the accessories stop if you have things like roof rack, ppf, etc.
Good to know. I have the tow hitch only which I imagine was done as part of the initial build since it involves routing wires.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the train is still moving in the right direction. With any luck I'll get to the final stop today sometime.

Sponsored

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went on the Chat again this morning - "The vehicle was Received on Ramp 27, in Mira Loma, CA on 9/10/2022. The vehicle is expected to be delivered by 9/17/2022. Once the vehicle has arrived at the Dealership and should be ready for pick-up in a few days. The selling Dealership will be able to provide a specific date and time for delivery."

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THIS IS NOT A DRILL…. I HAVE RECEIVED A BABY PIC

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 06375604-9A85-4A81-9640-548F80289980
Awesome! Maybe they'll roll out over the course of the next few days for our build week?

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome! Maybe they'll roll out over the course of the next few days for our build week?
There is hope! I am not a reservation holder so that should mean either its random or you all can expect one as well!

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welp, guess ill he waiting for a while longer…this from the 8/8 group:

Automotive
NS will enact an embargo of all automotive traffic, effective 00:01 Wednesday, September 14.

General Guidelines
· All Automotive origin facilities will close to vehicle in-gates for rail movement, effective 17:00 Tuesday, September 13.

· Customers with eastbound interline shipments should contact the originating rail carrier regarding guidelines for the acceptance of traffic at origin.

· Until further notice, out-gates will remain open at all NS Automotive facilities during normal business hours for car haul carriers to pick up vehicles.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this issue. Your Norfolk Southern representative will be available should you have any questions.

http://www.nscorp.com/content/nscor...termodal--and-automotive-service-updates.html

well... looks like if we did not make the train as of midnight last night, we are in for a MUCH longer wait....

update- ford has suspended loading trucks onto rail as of today…😞
Sponsored