Sponsored

Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Family of four. We will each get our own door.
same here. although the kids are still in child seats but it's easy to get them in and out if needed.
Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checking the specs on 2 door vs the 4 on the Bronco, they seem fairly close. What are you choosing and why? Which do you think will hold value better? Thanks!!
I really like the looks of the two door,but the four door ain't too shabby either. I have 2004 Jeep TJ and it sucks not having room for much. Not sure If I am going to keep the TJ but I am going for the 4-door. Plus the longer wheelbase will give a less bone jarring ride like my TJ. Don't tell her I said that. Actually with RS500 Rancho Shocks she ride pretty good. Can't wait to get my hand on a new Bronco!

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
4dr - will ride better, more cargo space, and the back seat isn't a prison with no doors or windows to open for the two unlucky people that have to crawl back there. The 4dr is still pretty small and nimble. As for value, they will all depreciate - the investment is in my happiness and sanity not equity in the Bronco.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4dr - will ride better, more cargo space, and the back seat isn't a prison with no doors or windows to open for the two unlucky people that have to crawl back there. The 4dr is still pretty small and nimble. As for value, they will all depreciate - the investment is in my happiness and sanity not equity in the Bronco.
Well said!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checking the specs on 2 door vs the 4 on the Bronco, they seem fairly close. What are you choosing and why? Which do you think will hold value better? Thanks!!
Value is in the build thats right for you. Can you over build a 2 door- maybe. Can you under build a 4 door -probably. I have distilled it down to Brawn vs Bling. Build a 2 door with Brawn -- Build a 4 door with Bling. My current build for about 40K (X-Plan ) + tax & tags:

2 Door Base- 2.7L -Auto-Sasquatch-Tow package-HD bumper-Brush guard-M210 Front-Roof rack-Aux switches
For 40K I'm good with a functional interior.

Last edited:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 door because I like the look but boss insists on a 4 door. Then I started to think door and roof storage. Can probably take off the front tops and front doors and stow them even with the crumb cruncher sitting in back.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still undecided. getting a Wildtrak. Our two older kids are over 18 and we have a 7 year old. So either one will work.

2 door — classic gen 1 look. I can use the savings to upgrade to Lux. We still have a vehicle that seats 7

4 door—- looks better than the 2 door when removing the doors/roof. Might be more comfortable for the little guy.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first vehicle I ever owned (and still wish I owned) was a 1996 Eddie Bauer Bronco. I suppose I chose the two-door for nostalgic reasons; it feel closer to what I previously had. Plus, my husband is English and driving my truck makes him nervous. I think a two-door will be easier to navigate on the streets of Atlanta. ?
I’m English and like driving big Trucks . That’s Stereotyping us .
like saying Americans can’t drive a Stick shift. Which happened to be about 70% of the ones I’ve met?
That’s why ford isn’t pushing the manual transmission ?

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr because I had 3 2 door Broncos and getting in and out of the rear seat sucked. Why do they make so few coupes anymore? Because most people don’t want to torture the rear seat occupants ? plus the dogs and occasional kid will be more obedient if I can open the rear door and point and yell to get in!

• Haha
Reactions: Jdc

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door. I prefer the proportions and even though it’s just me, I would hate to not have the rear doors to put my bag and things in. The 2 door looks too smooshed and small and weird.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m English and like driving big Trucks . That’s Stereotyping us .
like saying Americans can’t drive a Stick shift. Which happened to be about 70% of the ones I’ve met?
That’s why ford isn’t pushing the manual transmission ?
Brake pump! Not sure whom you're hanging with but my last 2 vehicles have been manuals!! It maybe that many chose automatic ?
Sponsored