First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you had many issues with 2023 Broncos? Anything I should be looking for?
Bronco Badlands, 2.7, hardtop, SAS, high
Sponsored

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@FORD EMPLOYED 22OBX thanks for all the info. My 2022 OBX 2.7 has exhibited the following the last few days. When turning around a corner and then giving gas during the turn, I get no power and the rpmā€™s just rise like Iā€™m in neutral. Happened at low speed and around 20mph.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you seeing any issues with the AC? Iā€™ve noticed when I turn it on it takes about 5 minute to actually kick out cold air.

Jkoren12345

Outer Banks
First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Posting this thread to be helpful for any warranty issues. I work at a ford dealer in north east Ohio, drive a bronco myself and have access to all TSB (technical service bulletins), Recalls, and portal messages. As well as the issues I see on the daily! feel free to conversate.
Hi,
Is there any way to keep my recirculated air on for as long as l want it to stay on? Whenever l choose to have recirculated air activated it turns off after about 3 minutes which means I'm breathing freeway exhaust. I am really confused why it just doesn't stay on until l turn it off. Frustrating. Let me know if there is a fix.
Thx...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi,
Is there any way to keep my recirculated air on for as long as l want it to stay on? Whenever l choose to have recirculated air activated it turns off after about 3 minutes which means I'm breathing freeway exhaust. I am really confused why it just doesn't stay on until l turn it off. Frustrating. Let me know if there is a fix.
Thx...
No.

Sponsored

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Posting this thread to be helpful for any warranty issues. I work at a ford dealer in north east Ohio, drive a bronco myself and have access to all TSB (technical service bulletins), Recalls, and portal messages. As well as the issues I see on the daily! feel free to conversate.
Iā€™m in Columbus waiting for my front diff to be replaced. Dealer has been waiting on parts for 2 weeks. Normal?

jmg

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi
I ordered:
BRONCO 2021-2023 W/ROCK RAILS GATORBACK BUCKING BRONCO LOGO SPLASH GUARDS FRONT PAIR
Part No: VM2DZ16A550C
for my 2023 Bronco Badlands SAS with drop step. After waiting 4 hours at Ford, my service rep said that due to the front fender flairs, the above could not be installed without a weird angle that would make them come in contact with the wheel.
My question to you is what could be a plausible reason these donā€™t for? Model Year? Wrong part in box(rears vs front)? Installation error? Wrong product for vehicle?
Thanks.
the fronts have a hole in them to go thru the front of the rock rail, there are 2 versions for the front

RNC

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why does Apple Car Play randomly disconnect and refuse to reconnect, until it feels like it?

KF5YFH

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco doesn't recognize my key fob. I went ahead and replaced the battery in the fob. I have to put my key fob in the cup holder for it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the fronts have a hole in them to go thru the front of the rock rail, there are 2 versions for the front
The service tech made no mention of that being an issue. They are giving my return back in cash vs points, so whole new outlook if I choose to start over.

Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you had many issues with 2023 Broncos? Anything I should be looking for?
Bronco Badlands, 2.7, hardtop, SAS, high
Day one, check engine light: see attch.
Miles to empty on guage seems to be way off, or the electronic fuel level guage is off but Iā€™ve been driving grandpa speeds and not getting near 300miles on a full tank, granted I did not drive it til empty.

DBCE8AF1-F10C-4655-81A0-DC54E9449A3E.jpeg

Tofferf

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My APIM has been busted since early October. When are they going to ship the replacement parts?!?!

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My turn signal when turning a sharp right will sometimes click over and turn the left turn signal on at the end of the turn. Thought I was hitting it when turning the wheel but it does it on its own. There was a thread on this awhile back.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Developed a month or so after receiving
Ford Bronco . [Closed due to abandonment by OP] DBCE8AF1-F10C-4655-81A0-DC54E9449A3E
I have the same issue and my crack looks almost identical to that one, interestingly.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mineā€™s at my dealer for some modem/TCU issue. I mentioned the same steering wheel issue. They replaced it without any problems.
Good to hear. Next time I bring it in for oil change I'll mention it. Forgot to do so at the last change.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.