First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Manufacturers are consistently change blade materials to make better blades. Depending on what someone is using to clean their windshield, or their blades, they could be damaging the rubber enough to cause more resistance. Then, after an hour of using your wipers, the motor could become hot enough to trip this fail safe.
Dude, it happens within 5 minutes of operation. But no, I have not, and will not change wiper blades on a vehicle with only 3000 miles.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/wiper-control-speed-issues-urgent-safety.31809/post-1751579
Sponsored

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CliffordTheBigRedBronco

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Posting this thread to be helpful for any warranty issues. I work at a ford dealer in north east Ohio, drive a bronco myself and have access to all TSB (technical service bulletins), Recalls, and portal messages. As well as the issues I see on the daily! feel free to conversate.
BE VERY CAREFUL! Ford is watching these forums. I have seen technicians fired and dealers' loose franchises over things like this. Watch what you say, they are watching you......

Sponsored
OP
OP
FORD EMPLOYED 22OBX
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO 22 FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CliffordTheBigRedBronco

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I speak the truth and only the truth !
Fellow Ford tech here...that's the problem. Speaking the truth about Ford is bad advertisement and they don't like it. I would be very careful sharing. If ford wanted everything public, they would make sure it was.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help is hard and parts, aren't any easier. But 6 weeks is the longest time frame I've ever heard of. That is definitely not up to fords standards. We are a week out here and at max 1 day to diagnose.
Appricate the input!

Splock

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2.3/auto here. In 3rd gear only, I get a good amount of hesitation during acceleration. Happens with the engine warm or cold, any goat mode, and light or hard throttle. Going to take it in for service as soon as I get a chance, but wondering if you've heard of this issue? Thanks!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
every time i’m at about 20 mph or higher, my passenger side roof squeaks extremely loud in between the driver and passenger door. i’ve greased every area of the roof, all hinges and joints, and still can’t get this squeak to go away. any ideas?
Hi there, Brandon. This squeaking concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My car play is intermittent. Sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes I have to select my phone as an input and it never connects. Every once in awhile the entire display goes black. Anyone else having this issue?
Hi there, Brad. This car play concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fellow Ford tech here...that's the problem. Speaking the truth about Ford is bad advertisement and they don't like it. I would be very careful sharing. If ford wanted everything public, they would make sure it was.
Let's talk about 2.7 valves.... LOL. That guy didn't last 24 hours.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there, Brad. This car play concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Are you sure?

Ignore the FordBot unless you are wanting to play telephone tech support bingo. It is generally useless, I have played in the past and never got anything but the run around.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.