First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Posting this thread to be helpful for any warranty issues. I work at a ford dealer in north east Ohio, drive a bronco myself and have access to all TSB (technical service bulletins), Recalls, and portal messages. As well as the issues I see on the daily! feel free to conversate.

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi-
I am getting consistent hood ajar warning lights when I am driving. The hood is not open—I have videos of the last two events and my ford dealership is still saying they cannot fix unless it happens while they are driving it …I am pretty much speechless. It’s a 2022 Bronco Raptor delivered in November 22.
Ford Bronco . [Closed due to abandonment by OP] 45862900-844B-4115-B808-691375A5EA0F

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The service tech made no mention of that being an issue. They are giving my return back in cash vs points, so whole new outlook if I choose to start over.
I chose Rokblokz and love them. All 4 were on in under 30 minutes after doing the prep/assembly. Their video is perfect for install. They block all of my gravel driveway that I take with me from hitting any paint and blend in so well, I forget they are there. https://rokblokz.com/products/ford-bronco-2021-mud-flaps. I'm not affiliated with them just love the product.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

SoCalBronco92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From your experience is the Ford Premium Care extended warranty worth it? Mostly concerned about Ford maneuvering their way out of fulfilling warranty claims and it being useless. Seems to me it’s worth it especially if purchasing at a lower price from Granger Ford and other discounted dealers as long as Ford will actually approve the warranty claims.

Thanks!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any update on SSM 50951 2021-2022 Bronco - Equipped With Electronic Brake Booster (EBB) - Multiple Error Messages In The Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) After Startup?

If I turn off the engine and sit without opening the door, I receive multiple failure messages when I restart the engine. The e-brake is also engaged even though I didn't set it. I'm hoping there's a software update for this issue. Thank you!
I have this, too! Thanks for posting this. Usually happens when I am on a ferry (WA State).

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chose Rokblokz and love them. All 4 were on in under 30 minutes after doing the prep/assembly. Their video is perfect for install. They block all of my gravel driveway that I take with me from hitting any paint and blend in so well, I forget they are there. https://rokblokz.com/products/ford-bronco-2021-mud-flaps. I'm not affiliated with them just love the product.
Sold. Simple enough I know I can do it, especially since I dont have to remove those pesky inner splash guard screws and not be in an awkward position trying to install them! Thanks for sharing. It was a blessing it didnt workout at the dealer yesterday and they could only refund points via cash.

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just read 9 pages. Holy discouraging…my Bronco is inbound. How is all this shyte acceptable? So much random BS. Is this what is acceptable to all you normal Ford buyers? You guys like this vehicle that much to put up with up this stuff? What’s going to happen post-warranty? Not sure I can handle it, we’ll see. Wonder if MY23 is better or more of the same…

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's mine...22 WildTrack, delivered last March. I've honked my horn twice, and I am NOT heavy-handed.
20230117_152714.jpg
Looks like we should probably reserve one of the aux switches for a horn? I’ve always wanted one of those awesomely annoying horns
Just read 9 pages. Holy discouraging…my Bronco is inbound. How is all this shyte acceptable? So much random BS. Is this what is acceptable to all you normal Ford buyers? You guys like this vehicle that much to put up with up this stuff? What’s going to happen post-warranty? Not sure I can handle it, we’ll see. Wonder if MY23 is better or more of the same…
likely more of the same. I had to take mine back the next day after getting it. Ford under a lot pressure to pump these out cuz they know we wasn’t waiting another year, especially since the CyberTruck supposedly coming out this year and even Rivian is on the road. 500 mile range, 0-60 in 3secs, and and offroads too? Plus aint nobody driving gassers after 2035 if Greta gets her way.

Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@FORD EMPLOYED 22OBX appreciate you taking the time to help us!

Here are a few items I'd love to pick your brain on.

My front camera and wireless android auto wont work on start up randomly. They occur randomly and separately and sometimes I can go a few weeks with everything working fine. They always seem to fix themselves while it's parked over night though.

Another one is my ambient lights randomly turn off and the dim gets dialed all the way back randomly as well.

Finally, my 2 usb plugs underneath the air condition knows have never worked from the beginning (they don't even light up). Have you seen or heard of any issues with those?

In all these items are minor and with my dealer telling me I have to schedule it out 6 plus weeks and then they need at least a week to diagnose it, I just have dealt with them. Just curious if you have seen any first hand issues similar to above.

lni

Badlands
First Name
Lni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2Dr Badsquatch, Porsche GT4, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. That's the same text as 22-2210, so if it supercedes it, it is identical to the original, stating expected resolution in Dec 2022.

Appreciate the lookup!

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you really believe that a wiper blade can become so sticky as to completely stop a wiper motor on a brand new vehicle. I’d have to believe that the blade would need to be tar to overheat a wiper motor….and on multiple broncos. Been driving 30 years, have never even heard of a wiper motor overheating because of “sticky” blades. And FYI, when wiper blades are old, they degrade and get brittle, not sticky.
Yes. Manufacturers are consistently change blade materials to make better blades. Depending on what someone is using to clean their windshield, or their blades, they could be damaging the rubber enough to cause more resistance. Then, after an hour of using your wipers, the motor could become hot enough to trip this fail safe.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.