Sponsored

Still No California Dealers Jumping in at Under Invoice Pricing ? ? ? ?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can also sell all your stock after your purchase and benefit from Fords massive gains per share for their quarterly return on the Bronco sales. Xplan discount your $700 back plus your share profit... sounds like smart business to me.
Or with the stock you can get up to 1 pin per year. I'll probably keep the stock in case I want to buy another ford in the future.
Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or with the stock you can get up to 1 pin per year. I'll probably keep the stock in case I want to buy another ford in the future.
Same here. I bought 100 when they were at $4 a share and 400 more at $4.79. Some get hesitant to spend that money to receive a discount and I get it...but you can get way more in return.?? CEO Farley ?? already has good vision and movement for Fords future.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I bought 100 when they were at $4 a share and 400 more at $4.79. Some get hesitant to spend that money to receive a discount and I get it...but you can get way more in return.?? CEO Farley ?? already has good vision and movement for Fords future.

How much does the Mustang Club stock pay?....;)

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How much does the Mustang Club stock pay?....;)
Let’s not forget Ford is a dividend stock as well. I’ll get paid to own stock of a company I love.

Totally steered this thread another direction ?

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CA buyers check into this group and see if it's worth the 6 hr drive https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/az-dedicated-buyers.3589/
there are a few dealerships that have said they would give us a discount already and if we could get more buyers might get a better number
There has already been some discussion of trying to coordinate a similar group buy deal among those in NorCal and the Bay area.

For me, it is highly unlikely any out of state dealer is going to offer enough of an incentive for me to go through the headache of bringing the vehicle into CA from out of state. Between making sure taxes are charged properly, registration and tags filed and completed properly, emissions, etc. it's just easier to buy from a CA dealer.

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree with Natai, I don't even want to know what Cali would charge us in taxes and registration to bring in a brand new out state vehicle. Then we have to immediately pay taxes again once in cali.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree with Natai, I don't even want to know what Cali would charge us in taxes and registration to bring in a brand new out state vehicle. Then we have to immediately pay taxes again once in cali.
You only pay taxes once when you go to register and title the vehicle. There might be a smog check required but I haven’t confirmed that though.

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd imagine we'd have to pay AZ taxes and registration, which isnt a lot, then come to cali and pay it again which is a lot. I'm not running the risk of driving a vehicle with AZ plates and no AZ license. I think we have 20 days before the registration is due, but the no AZ license with AZ tags is what worries me

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd imagine we'd have to pay AZ taxes and registration, which isnt a lot, then come to cali and pay it again which is a lot. I'm not running the risk of driving a vehicle with AZ plates and no AZ license. I think we have 20 days before the registration is due, but the no AZ license with AZ tags is what worries me
You should get a temp tag to take it back and register it in California. You will not pay Az tax either.

Sponsored

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry, this is my first Ford and don't know what type of discount is associated with X plans.

You're spending $700+ on the stock in hopes of getting a decent discount.
Hey man, xplan is going to save you between $500 - $2000, ish, depending on the total msrp of your order. Xplan price is usually about $100 over dealer invoice.

Eric

MacFly

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey man, xplan is going to save you between $500 - $2000, ish, depending on the total msrp of your order. Xplan price is usually about $100 over dealer invoice.

Eric
That’s going to leave a decent ‘thank you gift’ for my sales person! ?

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Considering the CA dealers probably pay triple or more what some flyover dealer does for their real estate I would expect them to charge more for the vehicles as well

The cost of the trucks from ford is fixed, but the rest of the costs are not the same across the country

Except that most Ford dealerships have been here for eons and the land and buildings are most likely paid off by now. The only real thing CA has going for it is the Prop 13 limitation on property tax increases. These established dealers are most likely paying extremely low property tax and zero rent. Wages and Utilities are much higher though.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Except that most Ford dealerships have been here for eons and the land and buildings are most likely paid off by now. The only real thing CA has going for it is the Prop 13 limitation on property tax increases. These established dealers are most likely paying extremely low property tax and zero rent. Wages and Utilities are much higher though.
A lot of commercial real estate is leased not purchased though, but that would be a positive factor for very long standing dealers who own

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I expected MSRP, when I learned about X-Plan I was happy, I love to get a further discount but I don't expect it, there are like 5 or 6 dealers offering discounts but that's about it out of hundreds or thousands of dealers in the US network.
Dealers don't have to discount a hot selling product, the Bronco will sell at a markup easily, that's the truth, dealers know that, I don't understand why the majority expect a discount, maybe after couple years it makes sense.
Sponsored