chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why would they not have this on the Bronco and not the cheap looking carpet.
It definitely should be an accessory. I had previously stated why would they include this in the sport and not the bronco. That would make zero sense. Hopefully it's not super expensive if they do include it and that it's priced around what it cost for the sport.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would they not have this on the Bronco and not the cheap looking carpet.
It isn't just that, but the passenger seat's leather looks crushed after only a few outings on the trail. Look at the leather in the Bronco Sport, and the seat leather is tight and firm. Perhaps, being Made in America still has some improvement?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the clarification on the interior material and design being pretty much production, I have a question. I'm not sure if you are familiar with the "soft" plastics that were used in the Wrangler JK and are used in certain parts of other Mopar products, but they were extremely easily scratched and gouged. What is your opinion of the plastic panels and their durability in the Bronco, if you are able to get some fingers and eyes on it? I appreciate your objective opinion. Thanks for looking out for us!

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It isn't just that, but the passenger seat's leather looks crushed after only a few outings on the trail. Look at the leather in the Bronco Sport, and the seat leather is tight and firm. Perhaps, being Made in America still has some improvement?
This Bronco has not seen any trail outings yet. I think they are taking it on a couple of the scenic drives at this event or at least a short parade through town, but this Bronco is just a show piece that they pulled together. I wouldn't put much stock into the issues with the leather fitment.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pre-production vehicle.........:rolleyes:

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate to harp on it, but the fact they can’t commit to September for B&P now is so frustrating. Levine has really dropped the ball and caused a lot of anger on here that didn’t need to happen by seemingly speaking out of turn.

I’m happy that it sounds like Velocity Blue is available at the same time as all the other colors though, lots of other good info though. Thanks!

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This Bronco has not seen any trail outings yet. I think they are taking it on a couple of the scenic drives at this event or at least a short parade through town, but this Bronco is just a show piece that they pulled together. I wouldn't put much stock into the issues with the leather fitment.
According to the brand manager: "The interior is pretty much production as shown."

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pre-production vehicle.........:rolleyes:
It would be nice to accept that as an excuse, but it was revealed earlier in this thread that what was being shown and photographed as it relates to the interior is production level. If so, Ford should be embarrassed displaying such shoddy quality in their show rig.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Irv got a different answer than me because we are getting different answers depending on who we talk to but the guy I talk to said standard the trim will match the badging for instance the Badlands will have yellow trim and the black diamond will have blue. He said they’ll be a blackout option where you can get a neutral color such as gray. But it will not be body color dependent but vehicle model dependent
I am ok with this if there is a neutral color selection (gray/black). Can always change the grab handles to a color I like, but stitching can't be changed, and I am hating on the yellow stitching and accents...but some may like it...

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It would be nice to accept that as an excuse, but it was revealed earlier in this thread that what was being shown and photographed as it relates to the interior is production level. If so, Ford should be embarrassed displaying such shoddy quality in their show rig.
No, they were saying the materials are pretty much what it’s going to be.
you can’t really think they’re going to leave the leather all loose like that, do you?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's funny you say that. Ford is showing off the new Bronco, if it's just a matter of show, why even bother with these events?

They should anticipate all these questions and actually have answers for us. Really makes me wonder how they plan on selling any of these other than to the faithful found around here who are no doubt pissed off by this trickle of information, but will still be buying one when available.
Remember, there are less than 13,000 members on this board...if we went by Reservations alone there are more than 93% of the 'possible' buyers that aren't watching this daily. Trickling information is annoying but is common for Ford.

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another piece that I forgot to include from talking with the driver (mainly because it is related to the automatic and I'm going manual): He talked about the 1 pedal driving mode and said it will work in both 4Hi and 4Low settings.

He also said that you can lock the front diff without locking the rear diff (not true on stock Wrangler). So for rock crawling in the automatic, he will lock the front and turn on the trail turn assist for the rear. This way, it does not drag the rear tires as much as having both lockers on.

As for trail turn assist, he said there are a lot of precautions in place and axle torque calculations to prevent you from accidentally doing damage. He seemed to really like the feature (which surprised him). These preventative measures that are in place will prevent you from using it on dry pavement or dry slick rock settings. Said it will work in low traction environments. (sorry to everyone that was planning to use it in parking lots. haha)
Sponsored