Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered for the soft top also. I haven’t received mine yet but if these don’t work with the hardtop prep kit that should have been stated since most have that.
I fixed my post - only time you need the brackets is when a hard top is mounted. It’s the hard top latches that are in the way. No worries if using soft top, even if prep kit is installed. But it’s that part that is in the way when the hard top is mounted. No hard top = no brackets.
Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is the 4dr Hardtop kit back in stock yet?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tried searching for this answer but didn't see it. what happens if the airbags deploy? it looks like these are directly in the way of the airbags. are these designed to rotate out of the way? or do they become flying projectiles inside the vehicle?
The side curtain airbags go down, not out, so there is no concern with flying projectiles. Make sure to run the harness behind the airbag, as shown in the install video, so it does not interfere with the operation.

Sponsored

JForce

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let there be light!!! :cool:
Installed the IAG Dome Light Kit (4Dr/Hardtop) over the weekend. I am very happy with the light output. The dome light kit quality and design are very good.

BEFORE
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness IMG_7335

AFTER
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness IMG_7358.JPG

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness IMG_7365

The install was fairly easy. I highly recommend watching the IAG Install video on YouTube before you start. My only issue with the product/install was the wire tap, it was a complete pain in the @$$. The wire harness in the fuse box had zero slack making it extremely difficult for me to fit my hands in and cut back the tape enough to locate and tap the correct wire. I hope @IAG Performance can find an alternative way to wire it up and adjust the kit in the future. It would also be nice if the kit connected to the factory interior light switches, such as the all on button instead of the connection to an uplifter switch.

I would definitely recommend the kit. The interior lighting should have come like this from the factory.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can these be installed on the two door with just removal of the front roof panels without having to remove the back shell? (Cold climate here and not a lot of garage space)
I did these on my (proper) 2-door without having to remove the back portion. I didn't even have to loosen it to move it back. The install was pretty easy (following the YouTube video and referring to the available PDF), but I cannot find the correct wire to tap into to get the lights to work when the door opens.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did these on my (proper) 2-door without having to remove the back portion. I didn't even have to loosen it to move it back. The install was pretty easy (following the YouTube video and referring to the available PDF), but I cannot find the correct wire to tap into to get the lights to work when the door opens.
I have talked to a few people this morning that were looking at the wrong connector. You want to be at the top connector in the fuse box(labeled J3). It is tight as others have mentioned. We have confirmed it is the same color wire in 21, 22, and 2023 models but if you still can't find it, you can take the backside of the connector apart and locate the wire by pin position. It is pin 13 in that connector. I would avoid doing that if at all possible though as those connectors are a pain to take apart, particularly with how limited you are on space.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have talked to a few people this morning that were looking at the wrong connector. You want to be at the top connector in the fuse box(labeled J3). It is tight as others have mentioned. We have confirmed it is the same color wire in 21, 22, and 2023 models but if you still can't find it, you can take the backside of the connector apart and locate the wire by pin position. It is pin 13 in that connector. I would avoid doing that if at all possible though as those connectors are a pain to take apart, particularly with how limited you are on space.
Well, I'm a dummy.
While I was pretty good about following the instructions pretty well, I missed THIS one thing:
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1675091363183

Now, I see why everyone is having such difficulty accessing this wire. It's a very short length. If you pull the bottom connector (which is MUCH easier to access), there's no Gray w/Purple wire.

So this is a KEY instruction not to gloss over.

Thanks Pat @IAG Support (@IAG Performance) for helping me figure out what I was doing wrong. (He went into the shop to see what I'd done wrong)

The saga continues... I will post results when I have the time to wrestle with the correct connector and find that elusive Gray w/Purple wire. (lol)

Last edited:

kidkennel

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my light kit Friday, thank you IAG for quick shipping. I also have a 2 door, i started loosening the rear panel but realized that it was not needed, perhaps this will save someone else a couple minutes. The directions in the video were good, im impressed with the amount of light they throw, and am quite pleased with the result. The hardest part was finding that damn gray/purple wire but take your time, and be patient, there was another gray wire, but I couldn’t find a stripe. Reading above, the pin 13 info might have helped if i knew how to identify number 13 in the harness. I am definitely interested in the optional aux switch instructions and video, as i would like to have the option to turn them on/off that way as well.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received my light kit Friday, thank you IAG for quick shipping. I also have a 2 door, i started loosening the rear panel but realized that it was not needed, perhaps this will save someone else a couple minutes. The directions in the video were good, im impressed with the amount of light they throw, and am quite pleased with the result. The hardest part was finding that damn gray/purple wire but take your time, and be patient, there was another gray wire, but I couldn’t find a stripe. Reading above, the pin 13 info might have helped if i knew how to identify number 13 in the harness. I am definitely interested in the optional aux switch instructions and video, as i would like to have the option to turn them on/off that way as well.
Hoping the @StickerFab labels will help.

Area_Fifty_1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend ‘21
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know any other sources to tap into in order to be able to turn on and off? Are you able to tap into the stock dome lights for power?