Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow... I'm so sorry for your inconvenience.

Hey, don't get me wrong - I'm in the same camp as you when it comes to parking away from others and "look, but don't touch."

That being said, they're placing a harmless rubber duck on your door handle. It's not hurting anyone, and it's a compliment to your ride. I highly doubt the metal keychain ring is doing any form of damage by simply blowing in the wind - If it is, you should talk to Ford about their poor paint/clear coating.

I'd appreciate the compliment, and move on with your day.

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? 1678368667387

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

without being inside of your vehicle 24/7 you aren't going to do it...you aren't going to stop what someone else wants to do, and since there's no global opt out list going that everyone subscribes to...well...I get that you don't want people touching your vehicle, and you likely throw away whatever it is, but it's still gonna happen regardless of your choice in the matter.

and shockingly....I've not been touched :LOL: Got my Bronco last April and nobody has done anything to it. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably best to sell your Bronco. I wish I would get ducked more. My little girl loves giving them to people, and she checks my door every time we come to the car, but we've only gotten one, last summer.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would video me running over it and post it everywhere

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Won't work. You either end up with fish or surrounded by Subbies.
I loved my Subies but it's definitely a life-style vehicle for some so if you don't like ducks or bucks then you're going to hate bumper stickers!

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? uny20de4kep01

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I came out of Menards the other day and found a little pony, small beaded strap, and a card on a metal keychain hanging from my door handle. In addition to this mess was a small rubber duck shoved between the handle and door. I was bucked and ducked.
I truly don’t understand the fascination with this trend, but to each their own. However, I prefer that I was left out of this nonsense. I’m the type of person who parks at the far end of the parking lot away from all others to reduce the risk of others coming close to my vehicles. And, I definitely didn’t appreciate the metal key chain swinging in the wind against my paint or the scuff mark left on the paint from shoving the thing between the door handle and door.
I realize people have strong opinions about bucking and I’m not posting to spark another debate. I just want to know if there is some type of universal symbol or sticker I could place on my window that tells everyone that I don’t want to be part of this trend and to keep their trinkets for someone who may actually appreciate them. Any thoughts?
Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 8.42.08 AM.png

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know if that's worth mentioning, I mean, it's on the books to tear down the goalposts and burn a few city blocks after a win or a loss in Philly, too...
I'm Sure I speak for most of us here in PA, but if we could disown Philly we would!!!

Sponsored

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I loved my Subies but it's definitely a life-style vehicle for some so if you don't like ducks or bucks then you're going to hate bumper stickers!

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 8.42.08 AM
On the plus side if one of them asks you to go hiking, you know it's serious and an Outback can pull a uHaul trailer,.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Never been ducked, but my first week of ownership, there were hand and nose prints on the rear glass, as if someone was peeking in.
Annoyed and flattered at the same time.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
omg, honestly,be happy they dont key your vehicle next time. God forbid someone is trying to do something innocent and fun in the world today.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the most narcissistic thing that some people do while convincing themselves they are "spreading joy" instead of bullying others into joining their cult. They should really take one second to be considerate to other human beings and respect their feelings and their property. Do this to your friends or possibly coworkers, but don't be a bully/a-hole and do this to strangers.
Sponsored