Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have this exact build and thought the same as you, no constraints and potentially get it faster. Now all I'm seeing is hard tops being built...Do I change order?!?! Lol. But actually fine with the soft top being in LA.
If I changed my order to add SAS and hardtop with my luck they would start scheduling BD non-SAS soft tops. $2k now for the factory tops and additional $6k for SAS, I think I’ll settle for takeoffs to save some money. My order was placed in NJ with a dealer who won’t give me allocation info, so I’m in the dark with where my order sits at the moment. Let me know when you get yours scheduled and goodluck!
Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Feb 2022 order; Unscheduled - clean

Ford did Ford again💀
I feel ya!

I think the impatience hits everyone at the 14-18 month mark. We expect a long wait time, but c'mon.

I was fine until I saw the new orders start getting scheduled right away. Then, the "WTF?!" set in and my patience dissolved.

Ford Bronco 📬 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1682013563626

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received the email today👏. Wildtrak, 4dr, MIC, HP, leather, tow. Ordered 3/2/22, scheduled for 5/29. Hopefully they honor the PP.

update: now week of 6/2, so still pretty good.

Ford Bronco 📬 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! E30D5458-C6C8-493C-9C7D-AA9B28CB60C8

Last edited:

Sponsored

dpequip

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco OBX 23 Maverick AWD F350 Flatbed 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX 4 Door Hardtop Lux Pkg ordered 3/27 VIN provided today scheduled for week of 6/12 build. Fingers crossed

maybeoneday

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door badlands high package with towing ordered 3/27 scheduled for June. It's crazy i spent months looking for a reasonable deal in Colorado and wound up with a 2021 2 door lux OBX that i absolutely love but had serious fomo about missing some more off road capability. Maybe the badlands will fill the void or I'll just stick with my obx

Bronco56

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Grey Badlands Lux 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didnt think with hard top and lux I was going to make it this year. I am happy because the same build with 2023 pricing is 3,000 higher.

Now I have to figure out what level/lift for a badlands - 0-3" range
Diode dynaics floodlight kit
wheels with a lower offset/wider stance and bigger tires

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I were some of the well over a year holdouts you may want to consider checking on placing a new order at a different dealer with allocations that will be honest with you on how many they have open and try putting an alternate build with them.
I am a Jan 14, 2022 order holder. Original dealer was super secretive on how many allocations and would never tell me anything about how many allocations or orders they were sitting on unlike a lot of the dealers that regularly give updates on this forum . I decided to roll the dice with a new dealer when the banks opened up Mar. 27 and was scheduled April 6th for May 15 week. Same build minus the tow. Dealer did not require a deposit so the only risk I really have is my price protection which some members have stated I may still get. May be worth a try to look around a little. Original order is still unscheduled clean with PC 10, so I am glad I took a chance and am willing to pay the price difference if the protection certificate wont hold up at my new dealer!

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any dealers on the board able to confirm that order banks are still technically open? As with others in this thread have noted, my dealer is being very secretive with their information and not telling me whether I have any shot or not with getting my MY23 order. They are sticking to the "Order banks were only open 24 hours" line and "its impossible to know if yours will get pulled, it's all random" type of responses.

Blue Fox

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following up on the priority 2 orders with the constrained cloth... @KKoitus and/or @Mflies23 any luck?
I just got my build date / vin I’m OBX 2 door with cloth and Lux. I tried to change it last Friday to leather, but it wouldn’t let my dealer change it. It had changed to a priority code 2 the week before.

IMG_0307.jpeg

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have the hardtop wildtrak with high package, was told about a year...wow this is crazy fast! Even faster then my BB
Ford Bronco 📬 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 4FD7F043-817A-4C2D-8A79-2CD9441C2E8C

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't wait to see you schedule people waiting nearly two years instead of folks that ordered a month ago. Watching my exact build get scheduled for a 3/27 order has me in a Tommy Lee Jones state of mind.

(Disclaimer: No fault of the 3/27 people. Congrats to all scheduled today.)
Ford Bronco 📬 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! IMG_0307
get with your dealer to see where your priority code is. Good dealers should make their reservation holders higher than 3/27 folks. Although, this still doesn't gurantee build because constraints matter too. Dealer allocation matters a lot too
Sponsored