First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My tracker just updated about 1 hour ago. It has a different build date then the one I got in my email yesterday.
Yup! Me too. I just need to chill and cool my jets. Scheduled for 8/16 👍👍
Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, the NEW language I received from Ford Chat was:

"Thank you for waiting. I have located the order in the in order processing status. Secondary status shows unscheduled balanced out. The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out. I would recommend reaching out to your ordering dealer for more information."

Sharing this with my dealer sales manager and was told:
"The allocations are there, but there is no rhyme or reason behind what Ford decides to build any given week. Unfortunately we have no control over which orders get scheduled and which ones don't. I myself have been waiting 2.5 years for my Bronco order, and finally received a build date a few weeks ago. We set all customer orders to the highest priority status available, and then it is completely up to Ford which ones are scheduled and which ones are not."

I guess I will just wait it out until the MY23 production is shut down. Then I will move onto something else as I really don't want to go through Ford Hell again.
Ford Bronco 📬 7/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1689985477401

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, the NEW language I received from Ford Chat was:

"Thank you for waiting. I have located the order in the in order processing status. Secondary status shows unscheduled balanced out. The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out. I would recommend reaching out to your ordering dealer for more information."

Sharing this with my dealer sales manager and was told:
"The allocations are there, but there is no rhyme or reason behind what Ford decides to build any given week. Unfortunately we have no control over which orders get scheduled and which ones don't. I myself have been waiting 2.5 years for my Bronco order, and finally received a build date a few weeks ago. We set all customer orders to the highest priority status available, and then it is completely up to Ford which ones are scheduled and which ones are not."

I guess I will just wait it out until the MY23 production is shut down. Then I will move onto something else as I really don't want to go through Ford Hell again.
Ford Bronco 📬 7/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1689985477401
What’s your build? I feel like chat may be giving you false info, i had that happen once and had about lost it by the time i got ahold of my dealer.

Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What’s your build? I feel like chat may be giving you false info, i had that happen once and had about lost it by the time i got ahold of my dealer.
I was nice to my dealer. Just asked them if they had any info. I have an order for a 2 door BD, 2.3, Auto, Mid-pkg, Advanced 4x4, Mod bumper...that's all.

The only thing I can think of is the Adv 4x4. Might remove that and see what happens. That was the only thing that was in the red on the latest constraint notice posted on the forum.

Hope you are right on the chat response. I just couldn't believe it after all this time. Thanks for the small ray of hope.🌤

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was nice to my dealer. Just asked them if they had any info. I have an order for a 2 door BD, 2.3, Auto, Mid-pkg, Advanced 4x4, Mod bumper...that's all.

The only thing I can think of is the Adv 4x4. Might remove that and see what happens. That was the only thing that was in the red on the latest constraint notice posted on the forum.

Hope you are right on the chat response. I just couldn't believe it after all this time. Thanks for the small ray of hope.🌤
Before you change anything, call the marketing number and/or try chat again. I think the agent was looking at the wrong thing when they told you that. Positive vibes being sent your way 💖

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

The BD’s are getting produced at a fairly good rate now. Plus there are still BD builds available. I’d hold fast to your build. The advanced 4x4 is over allocated, yes. But since you have a BD, without a lot of previous constraints, I think you’ll be ok.

Ford chat and customer service only says what’s on the screen in front of them says. They don’t dig deeper into the actual situation. You still have several weeks to get picked up. You’ll get there. You’re dealer does have allocations left for your build, I’m assuming?

rizion

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JL 2dr, '21 Q5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My tracker just updated about 1 hour ago. It has a different build date then the one I got in my email yesterday.
Same here. Email says 8/21 and tracker now says 8/26. Same week at least. I’m pumped!

Sponsored

TAMPABAYPATRIOTS

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO OBX, 2021 Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered mine 06/30/2023 production scheduled 08/07/2023

4 dr OBX, Eruption Green, High, 2.7 and hardtop

Oly_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 7/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 6.05.01 PM

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 📬 7/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 6.05.01 PM

Ordered 3/27/23. Other than 2-door Sasquatch, no other constraints. I was on the verge of giving up on waiting, finding one local, and paying over MSRP (market adjustment). I'm beyond excited this email came today. Congratulation to the others that received the same email and holding out hope for those in the group that are still waiting.
Site just updated from 8/28 to 9/1. Same week but changed from that week's Monday 8/28 date to Friday 9/1.
Sponsored