Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150 and wife's 2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's great to see other BD getting scheduled I haven't seen much recently. Hoping my ticket gets punched soon !
Hope you get yours soon. I think my wife is more excited than I am.
Sponsored

rizion

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JL 2dr, '21 Q5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FYI I just went to tracker and the status went back to "Order Confirmed", not "Scheduled". The VIN is still there...
Same for me. Email says build week 8/21 but the tracker just says confirmed with the vin.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered 2 days ago on 7/18 with no intention of it being built anytime soon and to my surprise I got an email today that it has been scheduled for 9/4!! It’s too good to be true!
6393CF6D-6636-4B37-AB11-ADEB781C1648.jpeg
Buddy of mine ordered an OBX Monday and got a scheduling email for 9/4 yesterday.

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats to those that got scheduled, here’s hoping to a continued decreasing of Cricket Thursdays

Sponsored

rizion

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JL 2dr, '21 Q5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone with build dates this time around have the factory roof rack option? I forgot to add it initially but don’t notice any pics with the racks on this thread. I don’t want to screw myself by trying to add now if it seems to be a constraint (the rack)

here’s to good communication and great builds for us all!

IMG_3817.png

RedShiftWT81650

Wildtrak
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jku
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone with build dates this time around have the factory roof rack option? I forgot to add it initially but don’t notice any pics with the racks on this thread. I don’t want to screw myself by trying to add now if it seems to be a constraint (the rack)

here’s to good communication and great builds for us all!
I got my schedule date of 9/4/23, ordered 4/1/23. 4door wildtrak high, tow, dual top, all the constraints, including roof rack.

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
FYI I just went to tracker and the status went back to "Order Confirmed", not "Scheduled". The VIN is still there...
Mine has been stuck there as well, since I got the scheduled email giving a date of 8/14. My VIN is also there, but the green dot is only on 'confirmed'.

Sponsored

SD-CA

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spoke with Ford Chat and was told the following:

"Been given the clear to start production" is a new update from Ford Chat - but it could be how the agent decided to word the sentence.

Glad to see others are being scheduled.
Feb 2022 Wildtrak order.

On June 30 Ford C/S chat told me: "I show the order status of your 2023 Bronco is in Order Processing. I do see your order is submitted into our Ordering System. Priority Code is 2. Great news it will be scheduled in the next available production week."

Was hoping for a production scheduled email today... but nothing. Any idea how late in the day emails are still sent out?

Had refreshed email all day Thursday hoping for good news - and had given up hope for this week. And then today - Friday morning at 11am:

Ford Bronco 📬 7/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1689979184259

Last edited:

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this new language from Ford Chat new or is it more false hope?

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Edit: Literally after I write this post badmouthing the VIN tracker, my build went from “CONFIRMED” to “SCHEDULED BUILD ON 8/16”. I supposed I need to keep my mouth shut from now on!

Allocations!!! I placed two orders this year, one on 3/27/23, and one on 6/29/2023. The first dealer was notstraightforward about allocations, and nothing has happened. They took 3 times as many orders as their numbers would support. The second was up front, and told me that I would be picked up. As of a couple of weeks ago, it has been scheduled for production during the week of August 9.

I did this exact thing. First order was with a large dealer and was told they "may" see some more allocations come through. After thinking about it, I called a small dealer out of state (close to were I attended college) and ask if they had anything left. Dealer was like, "I think, but I want to make 100% sure before we order. We want you to be happy with your purchase here!"

So first order was 5/20 and the second was 6/3. Funny thing is the
Same for me.
Same here. Email says week of 8/14 build, but “order confirmed” only on tracker. Checked with both my dealer and Ford Chat and they confirmed the 8/14 date. Beginning to think the tracker is a piece of shyte.

Last edited:

Gamora

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150 and wife's 2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did this exact thing. First order was with a large dealer and was told they "may" see some more allocations come through. After thinking about it, I called a small dealer out of state (close to were I attended college) and ask if they had anything left. Dealer was like, "I think, but I want to make 100% sure before we order. We want you to be happy with your purchase here!"

So first order was 5/20 and the second was 6/3. Funny thing is the

Same here. Email says week of 8/14 build, but “order confirmed” only on tracker. Checked with both my dealer and Ford Chat and they confirmed the 8/14 date. Beginning to think the tracker is a piece of shyte.
My tracker just updated about 1 hour ago. It has a different build date then the one I got in my email yesterday.

jessd1218

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco OBX w/ Sas, 23 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered 3/27/23 and changed color + added SAS 4 weeks ago. Sas OBX, Lux, Hardtop, Eruption Green. Was fully expecting to be pushed to MY24. Wish the best for those who are still waiting.

IMG_4946.jpeg
Sponsored