Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, i know there is bronco tax but dang. Especially those that bought the rekgen. I'm only going by the pictures but I bought these and they look like they fit the same.

Universal Basic Mud Flaps Set Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QHXK8Z5

M7 23

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, the first question is Sasquatch or not? Flaps that fit Sasquatch will stick out past the flares on non-squatch. I've been looking for a good set that doesn't have a bunch of brackets and is designed to fit Badlands with rock rails and non-squatch. II think I've found two options and will probably pick one and try and if they aren't great or end up fitting for Sasquatch, return and try the other. I'm only planning on putting on the front for now, but I'll get the full set in case I change my mind.
I’m in similar scenario, looking for front flaps for non sas black Diamond. What 2 options are you focused in on? I just ordered Gatorbacks, hoping they won’t extend past my fenders.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the Gatorback mud flaps on my Bronco - They were awesome! Just took them off yesterday for some new rock sliders I installed. The nice thing about these too is you can remove the bottom portion very easily, to regain some ground clearance while off road.

IMG_0575.JPG
Did you install these yourself? If so, did you have to drill holes to install the fronts?

I have the mud flaps just been lay bout installing them, TIA

Like those graphics!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you install these yourself? If so, did you have to drill holes to install the fronts?

I have the mud flaps just been lay bout installing them, TIA

Like those graphics!
Thanks!

I didn’t personally install them but if memory serves there did have to drill two holes on the back. I think the front used mostly existing holes, but may of had to drill one. I actually took a couple pictures before un-installing them which might help you.

Front:

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? IMG_1613

Back:

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? IMG_1612

Sponsored

Gladdox

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4D Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
RokBlokz. They look great and have just the right amount of flex. Mounts to existing hardware. Comes in a variety of widths and lengths. Good for Sas or non-Sas. And they have thumbscrews for removing them quickly.

Also, they offer a trade-in program so if you do a lift, get bigger tires, etc. you can swap out the flaps.

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excuse the ignorance, but if you only put on the front tires, is there any risk to damage to your Bronco by not having them on the back tires, or is it only risk to the cars behind you? I ask because I have a Sasquatch 2-door on the way and I find the mudflaps generally ugly and detract from the look - it lowers the visual clearance of the Bronco when I'm looking at it (I'm so opposed to lowering the look of the clearance that I'm not adding rockrails or a step to mine at this point). Thanks

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in similar scenario, looking for front flaps for non sas black Diamond. What 2 options are you focused in on? I just ordered Gatorbacks, hoping they won’t extend past my fenders.
I found two off-brand options on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BS29M6D9 - This one is a bigger risk of potentially needing to be returned. Oddly, the "Amazon confirmed fit" says it doesn't fit 2022 Bronco, even though the listing clearly states it's for 2021-2023, and the photos are really generic, so I can't see what they look like on the Bronco. Reviews show people can install them but there aren't instructions and it can be a bit of a pain. Best I can tell from one user photo is these might stick out a bit on non-sas, maybe not as much as others meant for Sasquatch.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BF9FHGJZ - These have a couple of brackets, but at least they look easy to install. There's a video that shows them on a non-sas Badlands, so at least I know they are sized right. I wish they were smooth without the molded ridges, but given the price and easy install and that the fit non-sas, I think I should be suck it up. :ROFLMAO:

There's also a front-only option for $20 less, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BLC2V3GW but I will probably get the set of 4 in case I later feel like I need to add those.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Excuse the ignorance, but if you only put on the front tires, is there any risk to damage to your Bronco by not having them on the back tires, or is it only risk to the cars behind you? I ask because I have a Sasquatch 2-door on the way and I find the mudflaps generally ugly and detract from the look - it lowers the visual clearance of the Bronco when I'm looking at it (I'm so opposed to lowering the look of the clearance that I'm not adding rockrails or a step to mine at this point). Thanks
Yeah, my thoughts as well. Don't care for the look of mud flaps, especially the ones that just look like a big flat piece of plastic or rubber. I have the KO2s, and they don't really kick up rocks on-road, so I'm just looking to protect the body from whatever the front wheels kick up while off-roading. Front-only seems less obtrusive.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
No paint real paint to chip behind the rear wheel on your Bronco, just windows of other vehicles. If you only care about yourself, go front only.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rekgen XL. Pricey but happy with how they work. Only put the backs on because it hurt my brain to just have fronts.

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? 0FE09ED4-842F-40E4-99BB-2B7C2FDA97D6_1_105_c

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, the first question is Sasquatch or not? Flaps that fit Sasquatch will stick out past the flares on non-squatch. I've been looking for a good set that doesn't have a bunch of brackets and is designed to fit Badlands with rock rails and non-squatch. II think I've found two options and will probably pick one and try and if they aren't great or end up fitting for Sasquatch, return and try the other. I'm only planning on putting on the front for now, but I'll get the full set in case I change my mind.
WeatherTech has flaps for both the SAS and Non-SAS models and 2 different style rears for either the metal rear bumper or plastic. They have a indent to fit with the rock rails on a Badlands. The WeatherTech and Rek Gen are the only 2 brands that use a plastic style clip on the front fenders to prevent galvanic corrosion. Rek Gen does not offer a rear flap though that fits with the metal Badlands bumper. Some dislike the front flaps having a gap but it allows for fender removal and also no packing of mud, salt, snow, ect. Can be found on sale for about $100 for the complete set.

Here are the WeatherTechs on a Badlands SAS.

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? My Bronco c

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IAG. These could be fully removable with an allen wrench with one more pinch nut to replace the last plastic fastener.
Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? My Bronco c
I also have these on my Badlands and haven't had any issues

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You also have the $60 factory flaps as an option. I personally like them because they don't sit "in front" of the fender flares and look like an add-on, plus they follow the contour of the entire wheel well nicely.

You have to modify them to fit the Sasquatch, but you don't have to drill holes in the fender flare itself.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ing-option-w-custom-bracket-attachment.37384/

20220604_153253.jpg
Sponsored