Sponsored

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
What did you have to do to get the OEMs to work with the rock rails? I ask because I bought a pair of front OEM flaps before I realized they don't work with rock rails. But, I could be motivated to make them work if it's not too brutal (mainly meaning that there's not much chance I could make them look terrible ;) ).
Honestly some careful measurements and a sharp utility knife, that's about it. I cut the center where I knew I wasn't removing too much material, and shaved away a little bit at a time until I was happy. The flaps are easy to cut.

Don't rush it and take your time, you'll be fine.

20230428_164131.jpg

20230428_164151.jpg

Last edited:

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had RallyArmor on for a while now. They look good and work. Can easily enough take the bottoms off for more aggressive rock crawling.
Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? PSX_20230317_180530

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After a total of about 10 deep rock chips on my door panels from some easy trail riding, I reluctantly went with the 21 Offroad mud flaps I got through StickerFab. Mud flaps just really aren’t something that I admire, hence the reluctance

https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...t-and-rear-2021-bronco?variant=40997618516079

After riding some trails through barely wet woods today, I have to wonder if they really served any purpose…?
E7575DB1-7BED-4120-AD4E-5ED4FE2E0106.jpeg
Wow, that's pretty bad. Here is mine after I went on trails including puddles and muddy areas. I don't send it but my paint was virtually flawless... it took 2 thorough power washing sessions to finally get all the caked mud off the under side. Granted Im on 33s not 35s, and K02s vs Goodyears... but they haven't disappointed me yet.

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? PXL_20220710_161616417

BCHBRNC22

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This looks very slick. I had thought that the factory version didn't work with Sasquatch so I hadn't considered them.
You also have the $60 factory flaps as an option. I personally like them because they don't sit "in front" of the fender flares and look like an add-on, plus they follow the contour of the entire wheel well nicely.

You have to modify them to fit the Sasquatch, but you don't have to drill holes in the fender flare itself.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ing-option-w-custom-bracket-attachment.37384/

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? PXL_20220710_161616417
i don’t know about functionality but these have to be the best looking. I just can’t accept the large dangling rectangle look. But really would like to know why the hell Ford got rid of Antimatter Blue? That guy needs to be fired!

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went ahead and cut the OEM splash guards to fit around the rock rails. I had purchased them not realizing they didn’t fit and by the time I got around to installing them, the return window was closed. So, I figured I didn’t have much to lose. I ended up not even drilling a hole through the flares because the three C-clips I got for each flap hold them tightly to the flare and the other two screws hold them to the Bronco.
Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? image

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rokblokz. Very happy with them. I think they are the least intrusive and have the best mounting solution. Zero modification necessary and use a hardy bracket with quick removal of the flaps themselves leaving the bracket in place. They look as good as any mudflap could look.

They work fantastic as well.

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? image
Ditto to everything you said. The Rokblokz quick release removal for rock crawling was the main selling point for me.

DSC01007.JPG

DSC01009.JPG

jkk

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have RokBlokz XL, but should have went with XLL. The first dirt road after installing the XL’s they threw a rock and chipped/scratched my door that was about an inch long. I ended up making some 2” extensions (the same length as the XLL’s). They’ve blocked all rocks since. They look good and can be removed in a couple minutes without tools.
Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? DSC01009.JPG
Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? DSC01009.JPG
I installed the same RokBlokz XL on my sasquatch Badlands-I had a heck of a time getting the front to snug up as nicely as yours to the fender (drivers side was not bad, passenger side I cused a bit) - but my real question, how close did your back ones snug up? mine are about 1/2 inch off the back fender..? Due to the way the RokBlokz layer the flaps, I do not see a way of getting them flush with the fender.

Sponsored

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Axle Roads

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2 Door, 2017 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed the same RokBlokz XL on my sasquatch Badlands-I had a heck of a time getting the front to snug up as nicely as yours to the fender (drivers side was not bad, passenger side I cused a bit) - but my real question, how close did your back ones snug up? mine are about 1/2 inch off the back fender..? Due to the way the RokBlokz layer the flaps, I do not see a way of getting them flush with the fender.
It didn’t seem that tricky to get them snug against the fenders. I feel like the back snugged up about the same as the fronts. I want to say about an 1/8” maybe less, but it’s been at least five months, I can’t remember for sure. I’m not home right now, I’ll be back in a few days and will take some pictures when I get home.

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
You also have the $60 factory flaps as an option. I personally like them because they don't sit "in front" of the fender flares and look like an add-on, plus they follow the contour of the entire wheel well nicely.

You have to modify them to fit the Sasquatch, but you don't have to drill holes in the fender flare itself.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ing-option-w-custom-bracket-attachment.37384/

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? 20230331_164708
I like the look. What did you have to modify? Also, can you please share a link to the stripe decal? Thanks

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with Weathertech. They are functional, but I can’t say I like the way they look. At just over $100 they are an economical solution.
It’s just that stupid gap, I really wanna buy them but I wish they’d have just made them to look like they belonged on the front more 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: rws

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am needing a set of mud flaps as well. I have a Badlands SAS package. I also have a lot of Ford Points I can use. Will the OEM flaps work on the SAS package? Will the Mabett flaps work on the SAS package. I know I will have to trim the OEM flaps to work. Any mod to the Mabett's.

Thanks
Sponsored