Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We would have to ship it to you from our store...

As for courtesy shipping it would be on you to find a dealer willing to do that for you and us...

I have one customer that is getting it done through a dealership for $400...
When I got my 2007 GT500 it was a courtesy delivery from Texas to Cali. Cost me $600, but that was 2007.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I got my 2007 GT500 it was a courtesy delivery from Texas to Cali. Cost me $600, but that was 2007.
A GT500 (limited production model) and a Bronco (mass production model) are two different animals to dealerships...

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A GT500 (limited production model) and a Bronco (mass production model) are two different animals to dealerships...
Arenā€™t they both horses?

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I just gave up on waiting and moved my reservation to Mullinax NSB. The lady at Ford was really nice. She said I would be in one of the first few batches out of the factory with my 7/16 7:22pm time stamp.

Reason for move, closest to home that did not come across as a screaming azzhol working an angle and would honor plans.

Bozard would have been good because the ride back on A1A is really nice.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I just gave up on waiting and moved my reservation to Mullinax NSB. The lady at Ford was really nice. She said I would be in one of the first few batches out of the factory with my 7/16 7:22pm time stamp.

Reason for move, closest to home that did not come across as a screaming azzhol working an angle and would honor plans.

Bozard would have been good because the ride back on A1A is really nice.
Congrats on relieving yourself of the anxiety ! .. So no dealer fee @ MSRP and honoring X plan ?

Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1600353118246

SeaSkrBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got this from my dealer rep...Sam Galloway Ford...Fort Myers, FL...

Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1600353118246

I'm working with Sam Galloway as well and heard the same thing from them. Planning on the X plan.
I just went and got a membership and an x-plan pin through Mustang Club of America.

God I hate playing these games....why can't we just buy a vehicle like going to the grocery store...the price is the price....Tesla does this i think....

this is why I have only bought 2 vehicles in 26 years
That's my plan as well... used it once before through work... worked great.

If there's a dealership willing to do a group discount or a better deal I'm in!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
We need a dealer to step up !! How can we get below invoice pricing like Granger and Stephens in the Sunshine State ... The 3rd state with the most Bronco reservations. Ive never been to West Virginia however we are looking forward to the road trip! Florida dealers are going to be losing lots of business to Stephens Auto as the word gets out & they do not seem to care ... Anyone hear of any deals closer to Florida like Granger or Stephens ?
I spoke with Metro Ford in Miami and they seemed clueless. I told them I will move my reservation to Stephens if they don't match their deal and that's when the conversation stopped. They are VERY unresponsive in general and it takes several emails to get a response. Amazing how short sighted and non service oriented dealers can be!

I explained if they did a Granger/Stephens type deal they would get them boatloads of customers. Crickets. They also gave the lame response, 'we don't know our pricing until Ford's build and price is up and running.'

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with Metro Ford in Miami and they seemed clueless. I told them I will move my reservation to Stephens if they don't match their deal and that's when the conversation stopped. They are VERY unresponsive in general and it takes several emails to get a response. Amazing how short sighted and non service oriented dealers can be!

I explained if they did a Granger/Stephens type deal they would get them boatloads of customers. Crickets. They also gave the lame response, 'we don't know our pricing until Ford's build and price is up and running.'
I'm not saying you did this but if it went something like "well if you don't match [dealership they've never heard of]'s deal [that sounds too good to be true] I'm gonna move my reservation, ya sorry taintwaffles (shoutout to @Paint)". Not surprised the conversation stopped lol.

And that's if you even reached someone who could call the shots. The Granger deal stands out because it's generous and most dealers haven't heard of it. At least you tried to educate them.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be as well. So far Mullinax seems to have the best deal, no ADM, no dealer fees and they will accept X-plan. Plus I think they will deliver across Florida.

I hate car buying in Florida! These dealer fees have gotten out of hand. I was shopping for a Gladiator previously and the dealer who had what I wanted added a $1000 dealer fee and then on top of that their $2000 "value" package! On used cars I think Off lease only even uped their fee from $299 to $499!

However, I have family near WV that I drive up to visit every summer, worst case I make the trip part of my delivery and drive it home. It's easily doable in a day, but then you would want an early pickup to drive back. I usually make other stops along the way to break up the monotony of driving.
Murray Ford in Starke is where my reservation is currently. They said no ADM and they take x plan. I think they said no dealer fees, also.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not saying you did this but if it went something like "well if you don't match [dealership they've never heard of]'s deal [that sounds too good to be true] I'm gonna move my reservation, ya sorry taintwaffles (shoutout to @Paint)". Not surprised the conversation stopped lol.

And that's if you even reached someone who could call the shots. The Granger deal stands out because it's generous and most dealers haven't heard of it. At least you tried to educate them.
Not at all. I sent them several emails and NO response. I had to get on the online chat on their website and tell that person that no one was answering me. Thy emailed me and essentially said they can't discuss pricing until Ford finalizes it. I said you can have a policy of msrp, invoice, invoice minus X, etc. Then the person kept directing me to Ford's website which I already know inside out. The person was essentially useless and definitely not in a position to think, do anything or care. I suggested she talk to the sales manager, etc. Crickets. Some places are managed well and care while others are useless and act as if they're doing me a favor letting me buy from them.

Industrious

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been looking about at different dealers around Tampa area. My current dealer wants a 500.00 deposit at time of order. They refund the 100.00 currently then charge 500.00. Trying to see if it is a refundable deposit. I have no issues with a 500.00 deposit long as it is refundable. Tough sell to spend 500.00 bucks on a test drive if don't end up buying something haven't seen in person prior to ordering.

Talking with Internet Sales Manager Eric at Jarret Scott Ford in Plant City. No ADM, No Addendums, No Additional Deposit unless Ford requires at time of order it and accepting any plan ford allows. Strongly considering to making the switch over.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been looking about at different dealers around Tampa area. My current dealer wants a 500.00 deposit at time of order. They refund the 100.00 currently then charge 500.00. Trying to see if it is a refundable deposit. I have no issues with a 500.00 deposit long as it is refundable. Tough sell to spend 500.00 bucks on a test drive if don't end up buying something haven't seen in person prior to ordering.

Talking with Internet Sales Manager Eric at Jarret Scott Ford in Plant City. No ADM, No Addendums, No Additional Deposit unless Ford requires at time of order it and accepting any plan ford allows. Strongly considering to making the switch over.
The $500 down at the time of order, if not refundable is crazy. First time I've heard that. However it would not surprise me as the norm moving forward. Stephen's Auto WV is only 12hrs away .. I am waiting another few weeks before switching myself in hopes a FL dealer shows up ...

Last edited:

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just my quick experience with Mullinax in Lake Park: I was told MSRP, no ADM, they will honor X~plan, charge no dealer fees, but generally charge a $1000 refundable deposit at the time of order. Seems steep, but if itā€™s refundable I suppose I donā€™t care.

The guy I was texting with, and yes I have a deposit down, told me that the Ford dealerships offering the really good deals are being told to take the deals down from Ford. I donā€™t believe that for a second. But, having been in sales in a prior life, I wouldnā€™t doubt that this guyā€™s sales manager told him that.

I did text asking about any dealer installed accessories, and would I be able to just purchase the model exactly as it came from Ford without any of that crap. I also asked about document fees, but then noticed that the X-plan limits doc fees to 100 bucks. I havenā€™t heard back but Iā€™ll update if and when I do.

At this point, it feels like about 1000 bucks savings if I were to fly up to Stevens and pick it up there. And the drive back could be nice. But, I donā€™t wanna sit on the interstate for long periods of time without varying the speed.

In the end, if they donā€™t play any shenanigans, and I can buy it as shipped from Ford with no dealer installed accessories, Iā€™ll probably buy local. That said, if somebody can put together a group by in Florida I am all in.
Sponsored