Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just the facts:

B-pillar on the 4 door sucks for tall people and if you're short you won't care.

Rear seat length is same in both but width is different, 2 doors holds 2 passengers 4 door holds 2.5.

Getting into the back of the 2 door is easy for most people and running boards make it a breeze. My kids are both over 6 ft and say they have lots of room and are glad it's the epic cool 2-door instead of the 4-door station wagon.

Rear cargo area is 21" deep in the 2 door and if you're smart you'll have no issues with this. If you're foolish and can't help yourself with bringing too much crap then might as well just get a long bed p/u truck as neither broncos will suit you.

Summary:
2-door = for sexy people.
4-door = for short overweight people.

:LOL:

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
6 doors FTW!
Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr IMG_6749

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally don't understand the 2 door mentality. If you'll never have kids, friends, dogs, go hunting, camping, etc. ok maybe it makes sense, until you go to sell it to someone just like you! lol
Spoken like a true hater lol

Sponsored

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2dr has enough storage to carry 4 drunken Soldiers (plus me). And if you can fit that many idiots comfortably you can fit a few kids or a dog or what ever.

People who say you *need* a 4 door are the same ones who were buying station wagons when all they needed was a sedan or coupe.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

6 doors FTW!
Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr IMG_6749

Russia called and they want their bread box back! But seriously I'd get one if you drop 4 drs and put in a slider.

1200px-UAZ-Bus.jpg

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Works perfect for all of that except maybe kids. I don’t have any so I wouldn’t know.
I don’t need the small amount of extra room and in my own opinion, 2 door just looks much better. Which is why it’s what I chose.
The other thing that I don't get about people saying you can't have friends or kids with 2 doors (beside the fact that it has 2 full size seats in the back) is they always assume the bronco is peoples only vehicle. Many Americans have more than 1 vehicle in a household and can have another vehicle as their boring family hauler if needed. I'll just keep my kids in my 2 door bronco and be happy because I love the look and how the 2 doors drive compared to the 4 door.

snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / 701SM / Tiger 900RP / Grom / Surron
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Derecho

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of my favorite Bronco features is common to ALL Broncos - no matter how many doors, or which trim, or anything else. It's the fantastic headroom space

After more than three decades hitting my head on the ceiling in my old 4Runner, the great Bronco headroom is a dream

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of people say the 2 Dr looks better but I think the 2 door looks odd. Especially with sasquatch or a lift and big tires. The proportions are off. Now that it's summer, driving around with my top down on the 4 door, I've gotten many compliments on what a great looking vehicle it is. I'm sure 2dr has better angles on the trail and better handling tho.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
A lot of people say the 2 Dr looks better but I think the 2 door looks odd. Especially with sasquatch or a lift and big tires. The proportions are off. Now that it's summer, driving around with my top down on the 4 door, I've gotten many compliments on what a great looking vehicle it is. I'm sure 2dr has better angles on the trail and better handling tho.
33" are the sweet spot, 35's is when it begins looking odd. You can definitely tell Ford designed the Bronco around the 4-door, with the Wagon being an afterthought, still pretty cool looking regardless.