Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. I am shocked at the duration of wait you guys are talking. I originally ordered a '22 badlands 4 door back in late 2021 I think, and it arrived probably 4-5 months? Decided to sell and get back into a 2 door rubicon, but then missed the bronco badly, and ordered a 4 door wildtrack soft top on 10/5/2023 and a few days ago received the VIN and production week of 1/8/24 - so presuming I am looking at order to delivery of approximately 4 months again.

Am I just lucky or are you long suffering folks unlucky!?
I ordered my BD about the same day and we have the same build date. 😎
Sponsored

WitsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Wildtrack 4 door soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my BD about the same day and we have the same build date. 😎
Congratulations.. Fingers crossed the folks at the plant are refreshed, recharged and have a great, super productive and meticulous week, starting 1/8. haha.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been 1095 days since I placed my reservation. Ford Tracker said it delivered last week. Dealer says it is stuck at rail yard. I figure some day 1 reservation folks beat me on this dubious honor but curious what the longest wait has been.
1097 for me - 7/25/20 res date...7/27/23 pick-up at Granger...Ford issues (and anti-Granger allocation shenanigans) played heavily into that wait...Damn glad I did, though...Lovin' my Blue Beastie.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You couldn’t switch your order to another dealer. Option was to cancel and start over. Most of us that stuck around had really good deals. Now that I finally got mine, I’m glad I waited. But, it wasn’t like I need a car exactly 3 years ago. I just wanted the Bronco.
By switch, I meant switch and start over. It would have significantly shortened the wait for most.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is an amazing amount of time to wait. I have only been waiting a year for my Heritage but I'm not sure dealer size makes a big difference. I ordered mine from Galpin Motors in Southern California and Galpin says it is the largest Ford dealer in the country. Good luck to all of us that are still waiitng.
Cheers,
Gordon
Of course it matters. You are ordering a purposefully supply restricted vehicle...

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That is an amazing amount of time to wait. I have only been waiting a year for my Heritage but I'm not sure dealer size makes a big difference. I ordered mine from Galpin Motors in Southern California and Galpin says it is the largest Ford dealer in the country. Good luck to all of us that are still waiitng.
Cheers,
Gordon
For non-Heritage orders it's all about allocations which is not always size but in this case, normally size matters. :cool: Heritage is another issue especially if it's a 2 door. Ford just can't make enough if them.

Allocations weren't a thing when many of us reserved. It was until we had already ordered and then Ford changed the rules. At that point, you could not change your order even though you could still change your reservation if you hadn't ordered yet.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I made it to 914 days. I got hosed twice on delays, no dealer change was gonna fix it unless I bought something off the lot. First delay was punted to finish FEs (MIC constraint), second was GT Raptor program that most likely caused me 9 more months of delay. In the end, I just saved up more money for a down payment and drank more beer.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

By switch, I meant switch and start over. It would have significantly shortened the wait for most.
You might be correct but I wasn't going to bail on my dealer. At the end, it worked out better for me as I really got the best of both worlds. I started out reserving a BaseManSquatch which of course Ford said they wouldn't offer that until 22 so I switched to a Badlands but then Ford offered us older reservations a Heritage which was more what I wanted anyways for less money.

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is some serious patience. If I would have waited anywhere near that long I would have taken my money and bought something else.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. I am shocked at the duration of wait you guys are talking. I originally ordered a '22 badlands 4 door back in late 2021 I think, and it arrived probably 4-5 months? Decided to sell and get back into a 2 door rubicon, but then missed the bronco badly, and ordered a 4 door wildtrack soft top on 10/5/2023 and a few days ago received the VIN and production week of 1/8/24 - so presuming I am looking at order to delivery of approximately 4 months again.

Am I just lucky or are you long suffering folks unlucky!?
My dealer, in Sep 21, put in a 4dr instead of 2dr order "by mistake". Then couldn't change it. :rolleyes:. They got it that December. This was a 4dr BL Sas in Cyber Orange w/high package. Why did they get a 4dr so fast but took 18m nearly to the day to get my gray 2dr (they stopped offering Cyber Orange in 23)? Good question. Especially since "nobody buys a 2dr" is the excuse I get the most often, except if that's the case, seems like they could've built it before then, since nobodies buying them? I assume they had a 4dr allocation, hoped I'd take it but didn't care if I didn't.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WitsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Wildtrack 4 door soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer, in Sep 21, put in a 4dr instead of 2dr order "by mistake". Then couldn't change it. :rolleyes:. They got it that December. This was a 4dr BL Sas in Cyber Orange w/high package. Why did they get a 4dr so fast but took 18m nearly to the day to get my gray 2dr (they stopped offering Cyber Orange in 23)? Good question. Especially since "nobody buys a 2dr" is the excuse I get the most often, except if that's the case, seems like they could've built it before then, since nobodies buying them? I assume they had a 4dr allocation, hoped I'd take it but didn't care if I didn't.
Yeah, I am sure they weren't upset at that point in time if you were not interested in taking the vehicle. So what happened with your 2 door build? You re-ordered and received this year?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
1097 for me - 7/25/20 res date...7/27/23 pick-up at Granger...Ford issues (and anti-Granger allocation shenanigans) played heavily into that wait...Damn glad I did, though...Lovin' my Blue Beastie.
I refused to participate in the early reservation scheme. I didn't like that sort of thing.

But later having viewed and test driven some Bronco model versions to see if I wanted one, and having decided for sure which version I wanted, I made the order in July 2021 with Granger. Then last summer after approx 690 days my under $30k Bronco arrived. Thanks Granger!

Hope all the remaining Broncos get delivered to the forum members before this year and price protections end.

GrumpyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry man, that sucks. 👎
Not making a good customer experience for you for sure.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been 1095 days since I placed my reservation. Ford Tracker said it delivered last week. Dealer says it is stuck at rail yard. I figure some day 1 reservation folks beat me on this dubious honor but curious what the longest wait has been.

**Update - Dealer called this morning. Pick up at 2:00. Arrive and they have it up front waiting. Do a walk around and notice 2 rock chips on the hood. They run it back to body/paint. Wait an hour. Body shop manager comes out apologizing and says they found a bunch more on the doors. "Mileage is 140 miles so maybe it was driven down a gravel road". They are going to hash out with Ford what to do. If paint shop fixes it, it will take 2-4 weeks.

Disappointed is an understatement....NOT SURE I WANT IT ANYMORE....
No way I would take it

get back in line and get what you want
Sponsored