Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we will all be holding our combined breaths on Friday when another chapter in the never-ending saga of the invisible top will come out.

1, will batch one move out of production hell into quality control.
2, how long will it take to get out of quality control.
3, will batch one move into shipping.
4, how long will it take to get out of shipping.
5, how long will it take to arrive after it is out of shipping.

considering, the tops are probably ALL hung up in China for some type of dispute, I consider it almost impossible that batch one will be shipped and arrive in mid may.

TOR , HERE I COME
hope you have the washer wiper available as that is all that is holding me up and then I follow in the paths of the infamous kjbeggs and 604 bronco
better late than never
It's funny that you're set on the rear wiper - This was something I really wanted too.

However, having a soft top and hard top now with no rear wiper, doesn't bother me. There's been no point where I was thinking to myself "Man, I need to have the world's tiniest wiper blade carve out a sliver of cleanliness on my rear window for me!"

The rear wiper on any hard top (OEM or aftermarket) is very tiny, and underwhelming (IMO). Once TOR releases theirs, I don't actually think I'll swap mine out anymore 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we will all be holding our combined breaths on Friday when another chapter in the never-ending saga of the invisible top will come out.

1, will batch one move out of production hell into quality control.
2, how long will it take to get out of quality control.
3, will batch one move into shipping.
4, how long will it take to get out of shipping.
5, how long will it take to arrive after it is out of shipping.

considering, the tops are probably ALL hung up in China for some type of dispute, I consider it almost impossible that batch one will be shipped and arrive in mid may.

TOR , HERE I COME
hope you have the washer wiper available as that is all that is holding me up and then I follow in the paths of the infamous kjbeggs and 604 bronco
better late than never
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_4210

Bluewheels

Black Diamond
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. And there still doesn’t appear to be a realistic ship date in sight. Moreover, ADV has ceased communicating in this forum and has not offered an honest and transparent explanation for why they are unable to produce tops. Anyone who hasn’t received a refund at this point is flirting with danger. The people behind this company have a history of disappearing and reappearing under a different name and legal entity.
In this very thread there is information indicating ADV proprietors are spinning up a new company. Source of funding could be an interesting question.

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last week I canceled my order for an Advanced Fiberglass Concepts hardtop. I have received the full refund and the only good thing that I can say is that they were professional and refunded the $ quickly.

there also was an apology for the delays.

Sempre Adelante!

Sponsored

ALEXMURPHY

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last week I canceled my order for an Advanced Fiberglass Concepts hardtop. I have received the full refund and the only good thing that I can say is that they were professional and refunded the $ quickly.

there also was an apology for the delays.

Sempre Adelante!
I'm thinking of canceling now, been over 2 years, supposed to be batch 1. They won't tell you what they are doing or where the hardtops are (china) just excuse after excuse. Just wonder how the refund happens to Canada will my bank hold the money for a month?

Any Canadians get their refund and how long to actually get the cash.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm thinking of canceling now, been over 2 years, supposed to be batch 1. They won't tell you what they are doing or where the hardtops are (china) just excuse after excuse. Just wonder how the refund happens to Canada will my bank hold the money for a month?

Any Canadians get their refund and how long to actually get the cash.
@604Bronco got his refund in Canada. I think it was flown over by Canadian Gooses…

ALEXMURPHY

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same. Though it was technically 25 months for me. Ordered March 1, 2022 .. canceled and requested a full refund April 1, 2024.

Now I'm on the fence as to what to do... As far as I know, nobody ships to Canada (correct me if I'm wrong) so means I'll have to go on a roadtrip to get a hardtop.
How long does the bank hold the money? I'm a Canadian looking at a refund also.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@604Bronco got his refund in Canada. I think it was flown over by Canadian Gooses…
I believe it took around 10 business days for the wire transfer to go through for him but I'm sure he will pop in and give an absolute answer when he.

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Kjbeggs