RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to take a stab at October 20th, 7 PM CST for the B&P going live, just because Ford can disrupt GM's reveal of the electric Hummer.
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B6G and BnP.

74047292.jpg

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MIKE LEVINE DAY
I’m at the elementary level so I have no clue what Voc Sem is, but that’s easy. Go cross-curricular to bring in budgets. Have students research which options they would want, give each one a different max budget and then write a persuasive to explain and defend their build. Since we usually have to model things first, you go ahead and do your build to show the kids how B&P works. Two birds, one stone lol.

Also you can do a B6G favorite and have students determine the meaning of “by” and “mid-October”.
dayum, next teacher level unlocked.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford had years to get this right and it is a complete clown show. I hope things get back on track now that the used furniture salesman is gone.
The guy that you mocked is the single biggest reason that the Bronco is the Bronco and not the Blazer. Jim Hackett was directly involved in approving this thing (against the will of the bean counters) right down to the "Bronco Bolts".

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is the day. I can feel it. Can you feel it? :D Can you feel the energy? It’s like sitting on the toilet after taking a laxative.
Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 1603122221397

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So any update/confirmation that B&P will include most of the DIOs? I tweeted Levine, but nothing, as you could imagine. Bronco Sport B&P is VERY bare bones.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So any update/confirmation that B&P will include most of the DIOs? I tweeted Levine, but nothing, as you could imagine. Bronco Sport B&P is VERY bare bones.
Im thinking it will be similar to the Sport. Accessories will be lacking.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm going to take a stab at October 20th, 7 PM CST for the B&P going live, just because Ford can disrupt GM's reveal of the electric Hummer.
My question is how much is this “hummer” going to be? Sounds like it might not compete with the bronco. Obviously not a guarantee, but it should be expensive unless it’s built on a Colorado frame. Don’t torch me though I don’t know that much about the hummer as I could care less. Nothing GM has done lately has impressed me tbh.

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My question is how much is this “hummer” going to be? Sounds like it might not compete with the bronco. Obviously not a guarantee, but it should be expensive unless it’s built on a Colorado frame. Don’t torch me though I don’t know that much about the hummer as I could care less. Nothing GM has done lately has impressed me tbh.
It's shaping up to actually be an incredible truck - definitely starting at $50k at least. Not competing with the Bronco from that perspective.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's electric correct? If so not a chance in hell it competes with bronco. It'll be 20K more just at the most base level at least.

EDIT: NVM, I just looked at the web-site. Its 70k base. So yeah not a direct competitor.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I expect the accessories to be lack luster. 200.. that number alone is too high to not include fluff.
You will have the big ones, like winch, snorkel, brush guard, maybe some lights. I expect the rest of the stuff to be inconsequential.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, thinking the same. Kind of makes you wonder what the big fuss is. We have a general idea of whats available and what it will cost. It's the DIOs that add to the excitement.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco, goat, warthog, and a mole. Interesting
Don't forget the little birdy and teachers using B&P in the classroom, we're just a donkey show away from Mr. Slaves birthday party.

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 f184777351b55691f6a1c6ddf8f86763
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.