Ihatecrashing

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback 2” lift/Ducati Monster 796
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The original tweet makes me think, that if indeed "mole" means 10/23, we will be using B&P as the day arrives... Thursday release? CST of course.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A lot of the pieces on the interior break as well. My friends Denali the console won’t stay shut and some of the buttons don’t work. The trans has already been replaced and he bought it new in February of this year.
Transmissions can fail on any brand, but I was very unimpressed with the quality of the interior when that Denali was new. It was just plain and cheap looking.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must have missed this whole thread from @kosmo04 as I thought he was saying it was moved to Friday but that jives with my prediction of 10/20/20 that I have been dropping here. My guess is that it will also be a very early morning release and may have a "waiting room" if there are too many trying to hit it at once.

kosmo04

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lightning, 16 S7, 08 F-250, 98 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I must have missed this whole thread from @kosmo04 as I thought he was saying it was moved to Friday but that jives with my prediction of 10/20/20 that I have been dropping here. My guess is that it will also be a very early morning release and may have a "waiting room" if there are too many trying to hit it at once.
Eric is behind on sending you screenshots lol.

Sponsored

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I 1000% realize that dealership information is not to be trusted... but my dealer said that it is highly unlikely that Bronco B&P in Canada will not go live the same time as in the US.

I hope its not true but since theres been absolutely zero communication on the Bronco from Ford Canada I am leaning towards believing my dealership.

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco B+P Shows up but doesn’t work.

7B1A3A9B-DD4E-4679-97EC-972C01B2AECE.jpeg

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I Hate to say this, but I'm pretty sure that the Bronco dates for release will slip again and again due to import and manufacturing problems. This may have something to do why Build and Price keeps moving month to month as well. What's the point of releasing it to Ford if they can't build a car due to part constraints. I myself think the sooner they release it, the more i can make decisions on what i can and cant afford. That may also be something that Ford doesn't want us to dwindle on for too long that effects a purchasing decision. What do you guys think?

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh no need to explain. SPED Teacher here. I thank God I am not a classroom teacher this year. The mental gymnastics required to teach both in-person and virtual students simultaneously is so above and beyond. Luckily for me all of the students I serve are currently in person.
English or Math? :) English and Voc Sem here, just finished my sub plan for tomorrow and should write one for Friday if B&P is coming out...or integrate it into class. Any suggestions from the fine forum folks on making that a lesson?
Math.
Math lesson I could do...
With 7 trim levels and 200 accessories, how many different Broncos can we make?
English, you could be analyzing Mike Levine's semantics.?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i remember putting my teachers through the ringer so your allowed a little loopiness and thank you for all your hard work
For as much stress and overwork we teachers have right now, I'm guessing nurses have it worse. I've noticed at least 2 nurses on here. They have a ton of respect and sympathy from me.?

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I Hate to say this, but I'm pretty sure that the Bronco dates for release will slip again and again due to import and manufacturing problems. This may have something to do why Build and Price keeps moving month to month as well. What's the point of releasing it to Ford if they can't build a car due to part constraints. I myself think the sooner they release it, the more i can make decisions on what i can and cant afford. That may also be something that Ford doesn't want us to dwindle on for too long that effects a purchasing decision. What do you guys think?
I think its still on and 10/20 (tomorrow) is still the date I am predicting. You may be right though that some or many options/accessories may not be available or late availability due to supply issues. I am really curious to see about the painted top based on the rumors we have been hearing lately.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Hummer announcement is on the 20th.....a few days from now. God only knows what the price will be but they sort of have their asses to the wall with Ford owning 49% of Rivian. They seem to be the odd balls out of the EV truck future......unless they buy into one of those other EV sudo SUV/Truck niche brands like Nikola or Motorious (there maybe a couple others but I can't remember who they are). I also read somewhere that GM was doing this Hummer with a Russian firm but I don't know......I thought some Chinese company bought Hummer awhile back. ?‍♂

Anyways.......yeah, Bronco B&P........post, post, post.........?:poop:?
Tomorrow is the 20th...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.