Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got the lo-down on the “Maverick” edition of the new Bronco:
Unique “Top Gun Naval Aviator” and “Maverick” badging all over, aviation style gauges, special stitching and embossed seats, pilot and co-pilot names on doors, special ‘eject button’ to unlatch removable top, door skins that flip up to simulate wings, and finally, ignitable exhaust to simulate “afterburners”.
I also believe the Warthog edition comes with the 20MM gatlin gun.
Maverick edition reveal to coincide with release of new Top Gun movie this summer.

I'm all aboot that BRRRRRRRT life.
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got the lo-down on the “Maverick” edition of the new Bronco:
Unique “Top Gun Naval Aviator” and “Maverick” badging all over, aviation style gauges, special stitching and embossed seats, pilot and co-pilot names on doors, special ‘eject button’ to unlatch removable top, door skins that flip up to simulate wings, and finally, ignitable exhaust to simulate “afterburners”.
I also believe the Warthog edition comes with the 20MM gatlin gun.
Maverick edition reveal to coincide with release of new Top Gun movie this summer.
this sounds made up :inspect:

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can y'all stop talking about hamburgers on Ash Wednesday?
Same.... although I did go to Chick Fil A to get a fish sandwich which was really good.

1. Whataburger
2. Chick Fil A
3. Taco Bell

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This might have been addressed but there are 17 pages to go through LOL.

From these photos can we tell if this is going to be an all digital instrument cluster or if it looks analog? I saw spy shots from the new F150 which look all digital, but can't seem to tell from the views here.

Overall... loving the look! Can't wait to see the unavailing!
It's hard to tell. Initially I assumed/figured all digital. But I also feel like I can see a chrome ring, which for Ford means analog usually. It's why I've speculated this is a mid-range model, as Ford's been using digital clusters across the lineup in new models. With a product as critical/"visible" as Bronco, I do feel like they'd pull out the stops and include a digital cluster at minimum as an option.

Unrelated. Is that a design element on the A-pillar, or is it where the removable roll cage bolts in?
Are you referring to the debossed "cutout" where the blue dot is?

I was wondering this as well. I suppose it's possible something could go there, but don't know what. Seems like an odd place to put a design/character line.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if Canes is as good up there as to being able to go to the original ones here in Baton Rouge....damnit I think I need canes tomorrow for lunch.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel that if Chik-Fil-A and Cane's teamed up they could take over the world. Because Canes chicken is cooked to perfection, but seasoned like shit, it is just...bland. But their fries and toast are prefect. So get chik-fil-a to help make a canes spicy chicken finger and that's it, no way to surpass.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like an innuendo to me ;)