K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would give all my money to Ford the only true American company who was also the only brand to help the world with the covid crisis. When a company like Ford is Helping the world through a pandemic like this I will be more than happy to donate my money to FORD MOTOR COMPANY
https://corporate.ford.com/articles...rators-and-masks-for-covid-19-protection.html
Thing is Mr Finance Manager, Your dealer ripping people off is not going to the FoMoCo, the brave men and women who are on the lines making masks and ventilators, and the ones who didn’t take the bail out. Your up charges are going to the (insert nice word here) who run your dealership. Ford sets a price and the dealer gets it for that price, all else above that price goes to the dealer not Ford Corporate.

And talking about flexing with your D plan.... not cool to do with all the people not able to get X plan now. If it makes you sleep better at night I get Z plan which means I get my Bronco for $100 LESS than you will get yours for and I don’t even work for a dealer like you. And you say you get your money through financing... you are underestimating the people on this forum. We will not be screwed with above average APR either. We all know there are local credit unions we can go to for financing if Ford rate is too high so good luck with that one too. I would suggest you go back to your LA dealerships and convince the normal people of what a great deal you will offer them as maybe they will fall for that crap but we will not as we are educated consumers.

By the way welcome to the Forum?

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
All that has been said on the recent changes - remember this-

I think lost in this No X-Plan debacle is this big advantage. You can switch dealers and can price shop. Ford should be commended for this and puts the bargaining chip back in the customers hands.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have never been offered anything special by any dealer and I have bought 6 brand new cars. I bought 2 at the same time at one dealership and they gave me absolutely nothing. They did eventually give me 6 free lol changes because they called me in after the fact to sign a paper and left me sitting in the waiting room for an hour while the finance guy decided he would rather take lunch then help us for 1 minute. I did buy 2 vehicles from a different one too at different times, they never remembered me or gave me any deal.

With the Bronco all I’ve been offered is dealer add ons and high fees.
It was a kia dealership and they offered that to all their customers. Brown daub in Easton, pa. Highly reputable around here.

I've since moved from lehigh Valley down to philly. I found a fairly high rated Ford dealership in this area the other day. Happy I have time to change dealerships because after I do the b&p this Friday, im going to go to that dealership over the weekend and see what price and perks they can offer. My spiel is that I will bring them business for years to come and I tend to stick by my promises and business dealings

Last edited:

BamaBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would give all my money to Ford the only true American company who was also the only brand to help the world with the covid crisis. When a company like Ford is Helping the world through a pandemic like this I will be more than happy to donate my money to FORD MOTOR COMPANY
https://corporate.ford.com/articles...rators-and-masks-for-covid-19-protection.html
LOLOLOLOLOL!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/edgarsten/2020/04/14/gm-begins-ventilator-production/#2fe4f3204092

Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This nsquiklifestyle guy is a real gem. I usually get along pretty well with most salesmen, hell even the tough manager guys that come play bad cop aren't that bad. But damn, those finance guys can be tricky. Lately, every time I buy a car, making the deal is the easy part. Then you get to the finance "manager" and boy they get mad when you just repeat no a million times to all the stupid shit they try and "protect" you with... Who the hell wants or needs vin etching, mx plans, paint protection, extended warranties, blah, blah, blah. It takes hours for them to give up on all their sales pitches and let you sign the papers!
One thing I like about my dealer/salesmen at my local Ford dealer is that after my first purchase from him with a bad experience with the finance guy, I've now bought 5-6 vehicles from him and never even saw the finance guy. One of the reasons I truly want to buy from them. As I've told him, I don't have to get the Granger deal but I want a deal good enough so that I don't feel the need to take the Granger out of fiduciary competence issues.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My local dealership gave me free oil changes for life, if that helps. Adds up

That was ten years ago and it's still honored
I got that same offer on my Tundra 7 years ago. But we moved. Would have saved me almost $1600 by now.

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to wait until after the B&P is up and have configured about 50 variations and then settled on my top two, which will likely either be a fully loaded Badlands or Wildtrak. Then I'm going to my local dealer and tell them that they either come down to "invoice" and limited fees (similar pricing to what would have been with X-plan) or I'm switching to one of the longer distance options of Invoice less $1,000 or more.

The extra $1,000 will cover whatever logistics I will end up using to get my Bronco to where it needs to end up.

I'm currently in East Texas, but am likely moving to Colorado Springs next Springs. So, I can either jump on the Texas buy-in or the Granger/Colorado group.

Paying MSRP isn't in my plan.
I tried this with my local Dealer and they sent me flying. Not sure this will work.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealer seems to be avoiding the question regarding invoice pricing. Stephens is a one day, down and back for me and I love me some West Virginia! Does anyone know Grangers shipping fee to PA?

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a finance manager the salesman are the ones who are going to bring everyone to me. Easy money
You're a finance manager, so your specialty is with numbers. Got it. I suppose this explains your fondness for run-on sentences and misspelled words, and your difficulty forming standard-length complete sentences, not to mention your disregard for punctuation.

What it doesn't explain is how tone deaf you are, and why you bothered posting to this forum at all considering you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to comparison shopping in the Information Age. You've now proclaimed that you don't want business from anyone on this forum, yet here you are, doubling and tripling down on your own misinformation and ignorance, and continuing to try to defend yourself. If you don't want our business, why are you here?

Also, please let us all know — which dealership do you work for?

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
'Loyalty' and 'experience in buying' are such nebulous concepts I can't even fathom a leveled response. I doubt your local dealership to whom your loyalties lie really gives a shit about you other than knowing you're a sucker for a 'yes sir right away sir' and you'll pay extra for it

What I'll remember for the rest of my life is my wife kicking her feet up on the dash of my new Bronco, roof off, kid in the backseat, sun shining on us while we start a week long family vacation through the Smokies. All paid for with the few thousand dollars I saved by shopping a smarter deal.
Now there you go!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.