Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed mine two days before the cutoff and I’m honestly conflicted. Mostly because of the kinks. But hoping I’ll be late enough in MY21 that they’ve gotten most of those worked out.
The question is delivery dates of 21 and 22. If I'm already near the end of 21....

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I like what I see on B&P I will set a reservation with Granger in the morning for my MY22 WHITE top Bronco.
I think I'm going to do the same. And keep my MY21 res for a while too just in case all of this sh*tstorm is some kind of a joke.

Sponsored

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As someone that was insistent on getting an orange car, I can't say it was my best choice...
The pictures of race red almost have an orange hue to it and i would love one just slightly more orange. Heres to hoping.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel me moving up in line!! #yayforthat

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2021 is still looking better. There isn't anything Ford is holding back that I can't live without or get w/ aftermarket
I'm thinking more and more about the base model and using the savings from a WildTrak to make this thing my own with aftermarket stuff. The world will be revealed in less than 4 hours.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking more and more about the base model and using the savings from a WildTrak to make this thing my own with aftermarket stuff. The world will be revealed in less than 4 hours.
That is my plan. I think I can get the base and add the stuff that BD has that I am interested in like bumper, bash plates etc. plus Sasquatch and it will cost around the BD price without Sasquatch. I don't really care about rubber floors or vinyl seats

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
The pictures of race red almost have an orange hue to it and i would love one just slightly more orange. Heres to hoping.
I'd like that too. Of course, apparently I like most of the colors for some reason lately...

A red with white accents would look wonderfully vintage.

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I have read if you are a later reservation you might automatically get a MY22 and at that time you will go back to your dealer and re-do your order, being able to select the MY22 exclusive options.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From what I have read if you are a later reservation you might automatically get a MY22 and at that time you will go back to your dealer and re-do your order, being able to select the MY22 exclusive options.
September 18th and later reservations are 2022 models. We all order at the same time. Not sure MY22 stuff will be known for a while. Well, besides all the MY21 stuff they couldn’t deliver on. ?

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not to pour salt on the 2021 crowd, but it appears the 2022 Bronco is gonna have all the promised pieces and probably some kinks worked out to boot.

Now, all they need to do is announce orange and green colors for 2022!
Your forgetting to tack on 20% to 30% to your price My friend because if the MY21 sell like hot cakes your wallet will be screwed trust me. Karmas a bitch and she loves to kiss on the first date.

Reactions: jxc

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
September 18th and later reservations are 2022 models. We all order at the same time. Not sure MY22 stuff will be known for a while. Well, besides all the MY21 stuff they couldn’t deliver on. ?
Well, then that makes me a MY22. Reserved on the 24th.
Sponsored