First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone notice that if you add the sasquatch package to the outerbanks, you lose the colored fenders?
Losing the color keyed fenders w/SAS has always been the trade-off.......the OBX was suppose to have a color keyed top (white for me) and I'm disappointed its not there
Sponsored

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't even get on. Message says "Hold your horses" and a 60 sec counter that keeps resetting after it counts down to 0. Anyone else have trouble getting on B&P?

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.42.21 PM.png

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't even get on. Message says "Hold your horses" and a 60 sec counter that keeps resetting after it counts down to 0. Anyone else have trouble getting on B&P?
Click go back to Bronco from the Hold your Horses screen. Then click the Build and Price link on the top right. Or, after you go back. Select your trim level and try getting to B&P that way. Just keep trying, it will eventually work.

highertechnology

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.42.21 PM
Try different browsers. I had more success with chrome than others.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
something you can look forward to**** i cant save the build or print it. I called ford marketing and they couldnt help, said to write down the build ( the old way pencil and paper), i tried to print it using my print button, but it skipped half the items. Also was told it was the first day and they should be correcting the problem by putting a save and print option. tried to go though my ford account planner and use build and price ---- after a few minutes i got an error response not available at this time.

I think they havent finished the programming yet.

if any other suggestions, please let me know.
Try the Microsoft Print to PDF printer option and save it to your computer. You can either try and print it that way or email it to a friend who can print it for you.

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s why Ford could care less. People are still going to buy them. Not me. I’m out. Gonna grab a Dodge TRX.
There’s not a chance in hell I’d even be considering a Bronco if I could afford a TRX lol. Go for it man!

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shhh, Don't tell Ford, but I very happy with my build. Basesquatch, 2.3, Auto. Squatch includes auto so I'm thrilled and Adv 4x4 (I didn't know Squatch included that, although some of you have been saying that for awhile) and the roof rack/rails are $395 rather than the rumored $800, so I'm good. $36K

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.42.21 PM

VB is just a place holder color until I make my mind up. Might go with it if it's not late availability.

I also noticed as you change exterior color the color of the interior door trim changes to match....pretty cool.
I am happy with it too. I was thinking this whole time I was getting a manual and now I am happy its auto with adv 4x4. Thank you Ford for taking a risk with the new design.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this a glitch in Build and Price or a "hidden value"?

Auto for the Base is $1900 on the 2 door.
Sasquatch with Auto adds $5800 to the cost of the truck.

If you want Auto, the incremental cost of Sasquatch is $3900.
Am I missing something?

Sponsored
First Name
Jim Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This will be a great purchase in 2-3 years when actual desirable features become available. I admire anyone who would purchase a first year vehicle (much less from Ford) but that faded gray MIC top is a complete non-starter. Much less the horrible interior choices.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quite happy with my build. Black 2door Big Bend with signature lights, tube step, 2.7 auto and mid package by my reckoning should run just under 38K.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HA, when I tried it this morning I could print my build. I guess they realized there are a ton of mistakes and didn't want people printing builds that were incorrect, so they removed the print button :)

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reserved a WHITE Wildtrak... now no matching hardtop, horrible horrible 2 interior options. I’m getting WHITE, why in the world would I want to bring in sandstone or any brown color into the seating forget having the area 51 accent colors as the ONLY option everywhere including the seats.
I have to say I haven’t looked for a new vehicle since I put the reservation in and now already on eBay looking up for a loaded jeep and or defender.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else completely baffled about how it took over three months for the configurator to go live when there’s virtually no surprises...? not even trying to be negative i’m just curious what took this long? no added colors or special editions, man squatch and white top aren’t even in it so what was the hold up......
Sponsored