FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At first I didn’t like the abs fenders on my JKUR. Thought they looked plasticy and cheap. Then I took it off-road and those abs fenders fended brush and branches off, and bounced back from tree or rock glances without much in the way of scuffs. Meanwhile the people with painted Sahara fenders get scratches and rash. Hmmm - maybe abs on the off-road version is a good thing. Besides the on-road version probably will not have them, or there will be a painted option much like the Sahara.
This is a big reason right here, a ton of guys on the jeep forums write about knocking their fenders off from too much flex or not enough lift and adding 35"s. If you have ever owned a jeep your thankful for your crap, cheap fenders.
A company called Bushwhacker makes a type of wide body fender flare for Jeeps which can look good if you have enough rubber.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is a big reason right here, a ton of guys on the jeep forums write about knocking their fenders off from too much flex or not enough lift and adding 35"s. If you have ever owned a jeep your thankful for your crap, cheap fenders.
A company called Bushwhacker makes a type of wide body fender flare for Jeeps which can look good if you have enough rubber.
Yep, and just like everything else, when I break it or it wears out, it gets upgraded. ;-)

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yep, and just like everything else, when I break it or it wears out, it gets upgraded. ;-)
LOL, I meant to add that.
"Honey, I was out on the trail and my plastic bumper got torn off by a rock...the metal bumpers will protect me much better, but since the bumpers are heavier than stock, I will need a slight lift upgrade to offset the sagging of the new metal bumpers and I might as well throw some metal sliders on as well. I also can install them myself to save alittle money."
I know the drill.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
is it a hologram projector and the camo vehicles don’t actually look anything like the Bronco because of it??????

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition