Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford partnership with Dr. Squatch: A lifetime supply of Dr. Squatch soaps for those who choose the Sasquatch Package (Because the soap you shower with, it's sh*t!).
DentalCornyJackrabbit-max-1mb.gif
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Nickp and @DE OPPRESSO LIBER, it does not matter if the list is narrowed down to 2 items or increased to 20 items. A standard tool we use in Engineering or Manufacturing Project Management is the Pareto Chart. With this it allows any number of items to be sorted and ranked. For this example, I sorted by percentage, what it shows Ford management is the most important items, by percentage. The next step a Ford Project Manager would then assign factors to each item, such as, easy or hard, short or long term, etc. Even if there are 20 items, the tool can identify things such as five easy items that could be cut in for MY21. The next 7 maybe assigned to MY22, the next 3 to MY23 and the last 5 Ford Management may not want to do those for business reasons.

Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. DentalCornyJackrabbit-max-1mb
Awesome work, added to the OP.

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing I don't mind Ford doing - restricting availllability of things on Base. That's fine. Go ahead; blank canvas it. The Aftermarket abides.

I personally want AC power taps, heated steering wheel a la carte (never a fan of heated seats) and light color vinyl interior. The steering wheel is probably something Ford needs to do to get it done cleanly. ... The other stuff I can find a way, so it's probably not an issue to DIY. But it would be nice.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a Bronco6G Member but I will not participate in this vote. This goes back to my post of yesterday. IMO, the demands and the petitions must stop. You will never get everything you want in a new release - first year of production. Many of these parts and pieces are already into production. As the months and model years go by; more colors and more options will become available. If you don't like what is offered right now (December-January ordering) then don't order and wait till the things you want are offered. Ford is in a no win situation here....if they appease requests, polls and petitions.....then more show up. Some of you will NEVER be happy with the choices and options.

My comment on a Facebook page yesterday: " Attention Ford: Lets move forward, on schedule and get the factory up and running....BUILD THE BRONCO. You will never satisfy every customer on colors, selections, modifications and what each individual "wants". It is time to build. Listen to customers for future alterations to designs and features, but it is time to move forward and build the Bronco. Potential customers; if we continue to demand changes, due to supply issues alone for your requests, production will be delayed by months. We never get everything we want in a design or build of any vehicle (other than custom). But as months and model years go by; new features are always added, colors change, the basic design changes. I do believe FORD is listening and will add and alter items in the future. Simple changes that FORD can do with out further delays, yeah....go for it. We are fortunate enough to be customers for the release of the NEW Bronco. Lets do our best to appreciate that, get the factory wheels rolling and enjoy our rides when we get them next year. If you choose to wait for design changes and other future options, well that is always a choice. "
Translation:

“Ford, stop listening to your customers! Just listen to me because I want a Bronco and I don’t want to have to wait any longer for it!”

Sponsored

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a Bronco6G Member but I will not participate in this vote. This goes back to my post of yesterday. IMO, the demands and the petitions must stop. You will never get everything you want in a new release - first year of production. Many of these parts and pieces are already into production. As the months and model years go by; more colors and more options will become available. If you don't like what is offered right now (December-January ordering) then don't order and wait till the things you want are offered. Ford is in a no win situation here....if they appease requests, polls and petitions.....then more show up. Some of you will NEVER be happy with the choices and options.

My comment on a Facebook page yesterday: " Attention Ford: Lets move forward, on schedule and get the factory up and running....BUILD THE BRONCO. You will never satisfy every customer on colors, selections, modifications and what each individual "wants". It is time to build. Listen to customers for future alterations to designs and features, but it is time to move forward and build the Bronco. Potential customers; if we continue to demand changes, due to supply issues alone for your requests, production will be delayed by months. We never get everything we want in a design or build of any vehicle (other than custom). But as months and model years go by; new features are always added, colors change, the basic design changes. I do believe FORD is listening and will add and alter items in the future. Simple changes that FORD can do with out further delays, yeah....go for it. We are fortunate enough to be customers for the release of the NEW Bronco. Lets do our best to appreciate that, get the factory wheels rolling and enjoy our rides when we get them next year. If you choose to wait for design changes and other future options, well that is always a choice. "
Sorry, but thats a wall of horse manure.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my 2 cents....there absolutely has to be a POWER SEAT OPTION, especially on Wildtrak
Has to, at 6"4" I have never fit any manual seat from any manufacturer and was comfortable. Again, with the interior color schemes of the WT, can't order one anyway and it is my only trim package I want...

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so im not reading through 17 pages, so if this has been stated already I apologize. But I would just like to know what I can and cannot get. Options that are truly not available with the 2.7 motor or sas vs potential B&P glitches. Why can't I spec the front bumper guard or sound deadening, etc etc......I understand late availability due to supply chain issues, but there is also a simple lack of communication from ford. For example, I signed up on the website to receive email updates about the B&P launch and never got anything from Ford to this date..... I can't wait to order, as I'm totally in love with the bronco. I wont let a few hiccups get me down!!!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IS the no manual with a Black Diamond mid package a B and P glitch or something they are just not allowing at this time. I also think you should add manual with 2.7 engine, not just across more trims levels.
The lack of Mid package and Manual transmission on the BD is not a B&P glitch. It is something Ford has chosen not to offer. That would seem to be a simple fix to allow it.

The availability of the 2.7 with a manual is an engineering development limitation. They could do it but would spend quite a bit of development money.

As many have noted the limitations on choosing the manual transmission is certainly going to lower the take rate but maybe that is Ford's goal?

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Nickp

You forgot Black MIC top...lol. I would like to cast my third vote on that.

R

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Translation:

“Ford, stop listening to your customers! Just listen to me because I want a Bronco and I don’t want to have to wait any longer for it!”
I did not say that. But....there is sure a lot of bitching going on and if Ford addressed all of these issues....10 more will pop up within an hour. Some of you will never be satisfied and I have never seen so much complaining about a new model being offered. Me, I am excited about the Bronco and I realize I will not get everything I want.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i'd like to voice my support [read: desperate need] for professional photos of all interiors that actually show the colors correctly

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not say that. But....there is sure a lot of bitching going on and if Ford addressed all of these issues....10 more will pop up within an hour. Some of you will never be satisfied and I have never seen so much complaining about a new model being offered. Me, I am excited about the Bronco and I realize I will not get everything I want.
You wrote a passionate post to Ford to ignore everyone and get to building Broncos because you can’t make everyone happy.

“Potential customers; if we continue to demand changes, due to supply issues alone for your requests, production will be delayed by months.”

you said exactly that...if Ford could fix any issues and make it better for everyone why are you against a delay? Because you want yours! Lol
Sponsored

Last edited: