-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just being the devil’s advocate here, but model year 21 doesn’t mean it’s going to be delivered in the year 2021.
Uncle Mike seems to always be speaking in riddles. I think it might just be his sense of humor? I don’t get it.

I wish Ford would put out some sort of statement saying that “all reservations prior to Sep 18th are planned to be built and delivered prior to October of 2021”. Something like that anyways.......

6FCE35B9-4856-46F1-B7E5-47F50B5BD8FA.gif
I see what ur saying, we still are getting the Broncos before anyone tho! So that’s pretty cool even if it’s January 1 2022, before dealer stock so it’s all guud
Sponsored

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 F-150, ‘20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the 21s will be somewhat of an oddity??? How many total 21s?
I don’t think they will be an oddity... Just based on MAP’s capacity and if there is no delays to job #1 in march, my guess is about 100-120k broncos next year. But that could be on the low end... Ideally, 150K would be nice.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure you will see tons of Bronco. If they can build 896,526 in 2019 F-Series they can freeze the Ranger line and build 200,000 Broncos that has buyers already waiting ;)

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.
i agree!!!

Sponsored

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.
i agree!!!
Dealers will be getting demo units for people to see.
WHEN.......BEFORE U PLACE UR ORDER I HOPE.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly I'm guessing between 70k-90k
If the reservations before Sept 18th are all they make for 2021

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's called Job 1. Just like my 2015 Mustang I ordered. It was built before dealer stock units and then held for a week for a QC check before shipping out to dealer.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly I'm guessing between 70k-90k
If the reservations before Sept 18th are all they make for 2021
That’s about right. I’m guessing 60-80k made in 21. Too many unknown variables to go much higher than 90k. This sept. 18th model year cut off is meaningless in how many they will/can make for 21.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s about right. I’m guessing 60-80k made in 21. Too many unknown variables to go much higher than 90k. This sept. 18th model year cut off is meaningless in how many they will/can make for 21.
Well I am sure it has a reason, I highly doubt it is meaningless. Why set a date if it has no purpose?

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Much confusion around reservations & dealer allocations. Just received this message from Mike Levine on IG. (excuse my IG typo)

This confirms - If your reservation was made before the September 18(?) cutoff, then you will get a 2021 model year and NO dealer stock is being built for 2021.
I was a bit worried about this because of FAQ wording, changes, etc. I'm happy now. Exactly when you receive yours is based on factors widely discussed, but we now know you'll get yours before they are on dealer lots!

Screenshot_20201031-203843.png
You’re reading way too much into it. Just because your reservation was prior to Sep cutoff doesn’t mean you’ll get a 2021 Bronco. He didn’t say that. He didn’t imply that. He said all MY21 Broncos will be for reservations. Who gets those Broncos amongst the reservation holders is up in the air, and is based on what dealer you have a reservation with, and what order you are with them. He was specific in avoiding your question as it seems that as soon as the allocations are done for MY21 Broncos, they will build dealer stock for 22....ahead of reservation holders who are still waiting.

That Sep date you refer to and mistakenly took as a cutoff for who gets 21 Broncos, is just a date used for a portion of the allocation formula for dealers to fill MY21 reservations.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I am sure it has a reason, I highly doubt it is meaningless. Why set a date if it has no purpose?
It’s not meaningless to Ford, but it certainly does not mean all reservations up to Sept 18 will be delivered in 21. One bad Covid outbreak at MAP or any supplier and they might only be able to build 20k Broncos in 21.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The trick to the OP is the info is coming from Mike. Enough said ..
This has been said before. From the previous CEO and quite possibly the new CEO.
Sponsored