Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going 4 door strictly because I have 3 kids. (12, 9, 7) so too small to drive and also I want them to be able to enjoy the experience. We are a very close knit family so we do a ton together. If I didn’t have kids or they were older it would be 2 door all the way. Maybe when they get older I’ll snag a 2 door Worthog.
I agree though 2 doors is the bronco way and when I restore a 60’s model it will be just that.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the Flex Comparison, so the 2DR is a 2DR Flex?

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll throw my hat into the ring, not that anyone cares, because there is nothing on TV and I have cracked my third beer while spending a couple of hours on here.

I want the 2 dr. I live by myself. For the most part it is just me and on occasion a plus one. I like the looks of it. I always look at vehicles that have a 2 and 4 door option as having been designed first as a two door and then stretched into a four. I can't see me going anywhere where my crap can't fit with the seats folded down. I understand being able to haul in a 4 door and I have been contemplating getting a truck. Have you seen the prices of an F150 XLT?

My brother and I are excited for me getting the Bronco. I am turning half my garage into a trailer fabrication shop. He is an excellent welder and fabricator. (My brother is a pipefitter by trade with nuke certs) Generally I come up with the ideas and he makes it work. We are thinking of a trailer with the same stance, wheels, fenders and appearance that fits the Bronco perfectly. Going to try to make it a both a dry carrier and general load. Hopefully we can make it so the top can come off, fold back, or lift up with attachable sides for camping like a pop up. I am trying to have it all with the trailer. Weight considerations are still in debate. He can TIG Aluminum so we shall see.

Broncodriver76

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2021 FE, 2020 f-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lol, jokes on you. Anything made to be collected, ain’t valuable in the end. What will prob be valuable is the nich model that ain’t no one is paying attention to. Prob be a big bend manual or sompthin like that. I can hear it now. Hey everyone, this guys special lol... everyone he got a two door first edition...lol...it’s collectible...lol. Man you foolin yo self
I couldn’t care less about value or resale. I just like being different.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door SASQUATCH. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My only child is all grown up,
I have 3 other vehicles with 4 doors THIS ONE IS JUST FOR ME!!
That's why no 4 doors. I worked from the time is was 13, after more than 40 years if you can't squeeze in the back then you can't ride.
When someone said to my wife why don't you get side boards on our crew-cab lifted 4x4 Duramax she said " if you can't get in the truck then YOU CAN'T RIDE!!"
Love that wife of mine, we are going on 60 YO
and not taking shit from any in-laws or anyone else! (I'll let her drive my Bronco though...)

Sponsored

BroncZ13

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco XLT, 94 F150 I6 5spd, 17 Cadillac CT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw someone mention they want both. Me too. This whole thread is a bit ridiculous.... Those of you ragging on the 4 door guys better also be getting a manual transmission.... If I could have both I would. I'm getting a 2door badlands manual transmission. If I was going to get a 4 door as well I would absolutely get the 2.7 automatic and preferably a first edition. My real plan is to keep my 2 door badlands and hopefully be able to swing a warthog in 4 door when that happens.. prayers for 8 cylinders. Now let's all just be happy we can get a bronco regardless of doors. Drive it, enjoy it and use it as it was meant to be used!! If you buy a badlands and never use that day bar disconnect except for show you should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll throw my hat into the ring, not that anyone cares, because there is nothing on TV and I have cracked my third beer while spending a couple of hours on here.

I want the 2 dr. I live by myself. For the most part it is just me and on occasion a plus one. I like the looks of it. I always look at vehicles that have a 2 and 4 door option as having been designed first as a two door and then stretched into a four. I can't see me going anywhere where my crap can't fit with the seats folded down. I understand being able to haul in a 4 door and I have been contemplating getting a truck. Have you seen the prices of an F150 XLT?

My brother and I are excited for me getting the Bronco. I am turning half my garage into a trailer fabrication shop. He is an excellent welder and fabricator. (My brother is a pipefitter by trade with nuke certs) Generally I come up with the ideas and he makes it work. We are thinking of a trailer with the same stance, wheels, fenders and appearance that fits the Bronco perfectly. Going to try to make it a both a dry carrier and general load. Hopefully we can make it so the top can come off, fold back, or lift up with attachable sides for camping like a pop up. I am trying to have it all with the trailer. Weight considerations are still in debate. He can TIG Aluminum so we shall see.
Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing. Can you make me something like that? Matching the Bronco in a custom way sounds fantastic! What would you guess it would cost me?

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing. Can you make me something like that? Matching the Bronco in a custom way sounds fantastic! Would would you guess it would cost me?
No idea if we can pull it off. If we can we will definitely be thinking about a side hustle. If it comes to fruition I'll post it here. If my Bronco shows up this summer it wont be until August 2022

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it were just me, I’d get the two-door.
But, it’s not just me. I have a wife, and the 3 dogs, one of which is a big, totally blind chocolate Lab.
I’m not going to try to help the big dog into the back seat of a two-door vehicle.
And, if my MIL joins us on a trip, I’m not going to want to listen to my wife as she berates me for making such a stupid, selfish decision.
So, four doors it is.
I'm curious. What's up with all these people driving around with dogs? I see many posts about it. Is driving around with dogs a thing these days?

3Dogs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape, 2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious. What's up with all these people driving around with dogs? I see many posts about it. Is driving around with dogs a thing these days?
We have a place up in Northern Arizona. When we go up there, the wife rides in the front, and the dogs in the back. I don’t generally drive around town with dogs, but a lot of people do. We live in a very dog-friendly area (people bring their dogs to Home Depot all the time).
Sponsored