First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People are saying it used to be reservation date/time/number would be how Broncos are built with some variation due to build efficiencies and commodity constraints. Now, with dealer allocation, you compete not only against the entire reservation pool, but also within your dealer’s reservation pool. That allocation is based on a number of factors and to the consumer, we have no real insight into how those factors play into our deliveries.

Now it seems allocations are known. Sounds like some dealers are well below what they expected which sucks for that dealer and their customers.

It opens a new can of worms with people moving their reservation around. Could you be bumped by someone else even after you were told the allocation numbers and your place because other people transferred their reservation to your dealer? As of now, we don’t know.
Well stated, and there are other variables related to supply chain vs what you order. Some builds may be delayed or bumped up based on what can physically be built.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well stated, and there are other variables related to supply chain vs what you order. Some builds may be delayed or bumped up based on what can physically be built.
Yeah, I get Ford not being able to build a Bronco because the part doesn’t exist to install it. The black box of dealer allocation is something else entirely.

kobrah66

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 7/14 res. and I want a Wildtrak 4 door lux package I wonder what my chances are of getting it sometime this June???I will take the MIC top and only upgrades are decals, metal bumper and brush guard.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This may have been covered numerous times but here I go. I have 7/15 reservation but my dealer told me today based on their allocation and the 20+ people ahead of me I may be looking at my22. If that happens and I have to reorder a my22 does that mean I’m at the top of the list for my22 or it’s like it is now and it get it when I get it. Seems weird that I have 7/15 res and someone that puts in today could have their vehicle first.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what you’re telling me, as someone with a 8/12 reservation I am not gonna see a Bronco in my driveway until April of ‘22!?

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Zach@Granger all I want to know, is Ford going to honor the reservation holders and fulfill all the orders made before they start shipping regular Broncos, and since I ordered in October am I look at my23 now?

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When do we start the betting pool? I have a dollar on myself that I get my BL/4dr/LUX/MT/Hard top w/ 8/10 reservation sometime before MY22 :cool:

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As an hour three reservation, I REALLY like it.

They also confirmed that’s the B&P is the max price we’ll pay (plus tax/title) and they’ll apply rebates from there. Really good convo with them yesterday.
hahahaha...you think there will be rebates.

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger all I want to know, is Ford going to honor the reservation holders and fulfill all the orders made before they start shipping regular Broncos, and since I ordered in October am I look at my23 now?
Granger isn't going to get the number they thought. Maybe more than most...but a lot of folks will be MY 22

bhubert

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Indeed on that last line...as someone else commented here, I cannot imagine Ford would want their dealers to have zero Broncos on lots WELL into Calendar Year 2022....
Spoke with my dealer today. They expect a Bronco (not sport) to be on site in 6 weeks for viewing only.

AvalonBeach71

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 7/14 res. and I want a Wildtrak 4 door lux package I wonder what my chances are of getting it sometime this June???I will take the MIC top and only upgrades are decals, metal bumper and brush guard.
Same build except I’m 7/15
However my dealer called today and said they’ve been allocated 25 and I’m number 11