Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For everyone who is okay with waiting: can I have cutsies?!
My desire for the modular windows may effectively do that for ya. I expect a favor.
Sponsored

nyhcinaz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
last week Levine said they were dropping several colors for MY2022 so not only are we getting screwed on the allocations we might not even get the color we wanted? I passed up a great deal on CPO Grand Cherokee for one of these.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got an email from my Zone manager with our allocation, I'm hoping its very wrong, but if its not we only got enough allocation to fill our 7/14 and 7/15 orders. I'm hoping its an error, but things could be about to get ugly.

Edit- Just talked to the zone rep, number was correct. He said it was about 30% of the reservations (by 9/18) for most dealers and that matches mine. He did say to remember that this was the estimate, it will change based on the number of reservations that cancel, and they're expecting more cancellations at certain dealers so he's hoping that the number will go up as they loose allocations.
So delivery depends on dealership allocations with 30% for 2021?

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Other than the excitement and possible first editions, First year, or I "gotta replace a car NOW" etc. In most cases it seems early reservation ordering late availability options would likely be preferred IMO (i.e. Black top)

Ford hasn't had there act together and although it it could mean a MY22 it is a tempting strategy to get one after they refine and they start working the bugs out.

I work in IT and our clients would fire us if B&P was in the shape its in for more than a few days. We handle Employee benefits which is at least as complicated as GVWR calculations and options config haha

Day 1 reservation so some of you are excited by my possible strategy!

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I was doing some quick math to try to get some perspective on this whole allocation thing.
3300 Ford dealers in the US. If they all got only 20, that's 66k, or, about 1 week's worth of production shy of the 70k units that are supposed to be MY21. That doesn't seem like much. There will surely end up being some sort Bronco wave(like it or not), just because there will be so few of us on the road the first year or so.

IF FE allocations are not included in a dealer's allocation numbers, what do ya'll think will happen with folks that have a FE reservation, but plan to get a different trim instead? Would that then count against the dealer allocation, and would the number of FE's built then be reduced by one to 6,999?

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know your exact time?
I called Ford customer service, told the dude my reservation number, and he told me my timestamp was 23:06 et July 13

-edited- under my account at ford.com, My reservation shows as a July 14th rez, and my confirmation email was also 7/14

Last edited:
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So delivery depends on dealership allocations with 30% for 2021?
Yes. And even if your a first day reservation you might be looking at December delivery as the first day reservations might be all your dealer has allocation for. Will vary by dealer.

If enough reservations cancel or wait for 22 options this could change.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. And even if your a first day reservation you might be looking at December delivery as the first day reservations might be all your dealer has allocation for. Will vary by dealer.

If enough reservations cancel or wait for 22 options this could change.
That’s interesting, it could go in my favour or not, I ordered from a dealership here in Canada, I have a July 17th reservation. I’m going to ask my salesman about this information.

mestuntman

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
OICU812
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
07/15/2020
Reservation Date
Reservation Number
maybe i just made it

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Moving your second reservation doesn't help them for the 21s. That would have been needed by 18 SEP.
“Moving my second reservation “...are you really buying two Broncos? I mean many people in this forum have multiple reservations. Maybe move one to my22 or cancel one. I wish I could buy two Broncos

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s interesting, it could go in my favour or not, I ordered from a dealership here in Canada, I have a July 17th reservation. I’m going to ask my salesman about this information.
I think it is pretty ridiculous if you reserved in the first week that you may not get a unit until December 2021 or later.. my assumption is Ford is gonna get 40% conversion and we all are over reacting.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it is pretty ridiculous if you reserved in the first week that you may not get a unit until December 2021 or later.. my assumption is Ford is gonna get 40% conversion and we all are over reacting.
I just called my dealer and asked, there’s about 20 or so reservations, he told me not to worry and that I should get delivery this summer unless Ford delays again, ??

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called my dealer and asked, there’s about 20 or so reservations, he told me not to worry and that I should get delivery this summer unless Ford delays again, ??yea I am regretting my move where I was #9 and moved to a higher volume super store.

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same situation for me, hopefully it works out. My dealer said back in October that they had about 20 reservations. I am a 7/29 so I am not hopeful, but maybe cancellations and my simple build will help.
Sponsored

Reactions: jxc