First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/4 Tank gets you 109 miles to E.... can that even be real? Seems way low. So call it 130 miles on a full tank?
Sure it can. A huge factor of your mileage is based on driving habits. These guys were driving like they stole it, as such if you drive like that, expect that kind of mileage. If you drive "normally" it should be vastly better.
Sponsored

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man.....now I really don't regret going from a raptor to a bronco.

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
So these videos essentially prove that the Bronco can go 70mph in 4H. And since the GOAT modes handle the 4x4 automatically, there is no point in paying extra for Advanced 4x4. Makes my decision easier to stick with the part-time selectable 4x4.
Isn't the goat modes reduced on the non auto 4x4?

I thought this elimated some of the goat modes.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't the goat modes reduced on the non auto 4x4?

I thought this elimated some of the goat modes.
The number/type of goat modes is determined by the trim (BD, BL, OBX, etc.), not necessarily the auto 4x4 (page 2 of attachment). I don't know if going squatch, which gets you auto 4x4, increases or changes the goat modes by itself.

Attachments

Sponsored

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The new bronco is so freaking cool!

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

I can’t believe how excited I am to spend $60k. I think I need my head examined.
I got a guy to examine it, if need he can take a Ford Wrench and knock you out until your order is ready. Fair prices. Ask for Vito

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too! I could invest 20-25k and be thanking myself years down the line, but we work hard and only live once!
My ford stock is up 93% since I bought it July 1st last year, so the way I look at it I'm buying a very heavily discounted Bronco.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
3/4 Tank gets you 109 miles to E.... can that even be real? Seems way low. So call it 130 miles on a full tank?
It was my impression from his comment that he had driven 109 and still had 3/4 left

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So these videos essentially prove that the Bronco can go 70mph in 4H. And since the GOAT modes handle the 4x4 automatically, there is no point in paying extra for Advanced 4x4. Makes my decision easier to stick with the part-time selectable 4x4.
If they are in Baja mode they are definitely using the 4A mode. The limitation of the part time transfer case isn’t the top speed it can attain, it’s allowing different speeds of the front and rear axle. The 4A case has several advantages, including lower gearing in 4L, but high speed running (originally applied in the Raptor) is a primary reason for the case, from what I have read and seen. If you don’t drive in changing conditions (mountains, snow, ice, rain and back to snow at times) I agree the use on road is limited, but if high speed running off road is your goal, it’s a no brainer IMO.

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Loving all this content and so impressed. Wish we had more area for high speed off roading he in the East
Only every other road in northern NJ. The army guys at fort drum come here for training how to drive their tanks and armored personnel carriers through hostile territory. Survive the junction of routes 3 and 46 on a busy day and you’re ready for anything.

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was that MGV or leather in the vehicle with the leg room video? I spied a rear center armrest, so assuming leather, but would be jacked if that was MGV!

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was that MGV or leather in the vehicle with the leg room video? I spied a rear center armrest, so assuming leather, but would be jacked if that was MGV!
The silver 4 door Badlands on 33s in these videos has the leather.