Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you get manual transmission with your badlands, you also get 4.7
The Auto will be more forgiving with gearing than a manual if your are running technical trails so it's not really apples to apples even though both will be 4.7 's ;)
Sponsored

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you get manual transmission with your badlands, you also get 4.7
Care to show where u got this information on 4.7 gears standard on BL? All I see is 4.46 on the non SquachBL.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great pics to show comparison. I ordered BL w/o Squatch and I'm totally happy with that decision. Thanks for sharing!!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Care to show where u got this information on 4.7 gears standard on BL? All I see is 4.46 on the non SquachBL.
Axle page in the Order Guide.

7A1EA28C-D957-4966-AC74-C15BBD28CF64.jpeg

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The red one has Squatch as standard. Hence the black trim rings.
I dunno man. In the side by side of the Rapid Red with no side badge and the Area 51 Badlands, both sets of tires look to be 33"; even the wheels are not what I've normally seen on a Squatch.

The Race Red which I can barely see in the back right, might be a Wildtrak or FE. Would be great to have some pics of that Race Red from the side.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Side-by-Side photos of 33's vs 35's tires on 2021 Bronco (with pro camera) 1612676812504

That's what 2 inches looks like? you can ONLY tell if they are side by side ...... 33's are fine for me

Thrasher78

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I dunno man. In the side by side of the Rapid Red with no side badge and the Area 51 Badlands, both sets of tires look to be 33"; even the wheels are not what I've normally seen on a Squatch.

The Race Red which I can barely see in the back right, might be a Wildtrak or FE. Would be great to have some pics of that Race Red from the side.
I rode in the race red
Definitely a squatched wild track
Kinda a Frankenstein though because it had FE navy pier interior

Thrasher78

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

B981F798-C797-4533-8D00-9CC744410D0D.jpeg

66EB5930-5B97-47D5-A470-BB995ABA729C.jpeg

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reactions: abe
OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I rode in the race red
Definitely a squatched wild track
Kinda a Frankenstein though because it had FE navy pier interior

Guys..... I was there all day. Spent hours with each of them. The Race Red is a wildtrak, no it’s not a Frankeinstein. It has a leather Sandstone interior.
The Rapid red is a First Edition and has the navy pier interior. Not sure what you mean by « it does not have the wheel I have seen on Squatch ». It has the standard First Edition wheels which are Sasquatch wheels with the beauty ring painted black. And yes those are 35 tires on the Rapid Red.

I guarantee it.

Thrasher78

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Guys..... I was there all day. Spent hours with each of them. The Race Red is a wildtrak, no it’s not a Frankeinstein. It has a leather Sandstone interior.
The Rapid red is a First Edition and has the navy pier interior. Not sure what you mean by « it does not have the wheel I have seen on Squatch ». It has the standard First Edition wheels which are Sasquatch wheels with the beauty ring painted black. And yes those are 35 tires on the Rapid Red.

I guarantee it.
I don't know what sandstone is suppose to look like and I thought wild track had some digi camo look. But this is what I rode in . Looks like navy pier to me . Ie frankenstein . Maybe there was another race red . But I didn't see it .

1E04FC79-9DE2-4EDD-8CD0-71A5767BBBE9.jpeg

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Details. He said it is 4.7 WITH the MT, which it is, right there on the axle guide.
Go to the B&P. Badlands let you select the 4.7 gears with the 2.7 and the automatic. So, just by clicking a button you can get the gearing. Ford stops you from doing a lot of interesting things but they let you do this. Where's the problem?
Ford Bronco Side-by-Side photos of 33's vs 35's tires on 2021 Bronco (with pro camera) 1612678564757
Sponsored