First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I normally go with more basic colors like my current truck F250 silver spruce. But I read in a rulebook somewhere that golf pants, bass boats, sports cars and jeeps/Broncos anything goes. So I am going cyber orange

07BAACC7-3E00-4D08-B672-562F3F17835D.jpeg
Sponsored

661calibronco

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander, dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am just curious. I am going into the dealership next week to make my down payment and place my official order and I can't decide. I want something that not everyone is getting...problem is the orange and A51 are my faves and I'm worried that's what everyone is going with. LOL
What color are you going with?
I'm going with Cyber Orange. It's a limited production color. Might not be available in a, year or 2

OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Race red all the way for me, I have a speedway blue Tacoma now and that would really fit in nice in the garagešŸ‘Œ

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you want a color that is really going to stand out among the crowd of vehicles on the road that people will definitely notice, go with cyber orange or race red. Letā€™s stop kidding ourselves, itā€™s yellow, but still looks great! I prefer more toned down colors but I actually like the yellow, but has to have Sasquatch to look good. I think the wild trak 4 door in yellow looks awesome. Iā€™m going with a big bend carbonized gray Sasquatch to start, but depending how much I like this bronco, I may just do something more bold in the near future on a newer bronco. Iā€™m going to lease this first one. Area 51 is a great color also but yes itā€™s more popular. In the end, any color you pick, itā€™s going to turn heads on the road šŸ˜ƒ

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AMB Wildtrak with LUX and dual tops, shadow painted on the hard top. My only things is that I don't think I like the look of the tires it's coming with. I may consider selling those and going with the identical sized Nitto Ridge Grapplers that I have on the Ole Girl.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems as much as most of the folks on here change their minds, they should probably go with white. That way they could get a new wrap put on it every 42.8 hours.

Iā€™m too stubborn to change my mind, so black it is... I think

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok guys after tons of pic scrolling and forum searching and family consulting its velocity blue or iconic silver. Vote for one and I will likely go with whichever gets the most support. I can't with this decision šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Alot depends on the model due to interior colors....but my vote is for Velocity Blue. It will look better with the MIc top than the silver, just my opinion

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After visiting the lot a few times and going back and forth between VB, Race Red and Cactus....I went with the Velocity Blue.

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Velocity Blue.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I normally go with more basic colors like my current truck F250 silver spruce. But I read in a rulebook somewhere that golf pants, bass boats, sports cars and jeeps/Broncos anything goes. So I am going cyber orange

Ford Bronco Survey-What color are you going with? 07BAACC7-3E00-4D08-B672-562F3F17835D
I'd love a Silver Spruce option enough to pay extra for it.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like race red too. This is my car and the only one I have picked in 5 years. I had to give up my Rubicon when my son was born because the carseat wouldnt fit between the back and front seats very easily. Trying to put 2 other kids in there with it was nearly impossible. We noticed this when leaving the hospital šŸ¤£
My husband worked at a dealership and I have had 4 vehicles since trading in the Jeep. Each was "we made a good deal on a trade and it's nicer than what you have" so I just ended up with whatever was a good deal. Anyway I'm picking this car and I like the Race Red but husband isn't into red cars at all. I may end up veto-ing him since I've been driving around old lady cars against my will for 5 years.
Funny thing, I NEVER liked red vehicles either.... Until... I bought my '12 Mustang (Race Red). And now, there are no other colors but Race Red. Let everyone else be the mindless drone with their black, white or 50 shades of gray.

Edit: you don't know you love race red until you've had it.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Placed order 2/17, BL Cyber Orange.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chose this color! OBX /Lux
Ford Bronco Survey-What color are you going with? 07BAACC7-3E00-4D08-B672-562F3F17835D
So there will be at least 2 Race Red Broncos in Canton. I will be with Badlands 4dr so we don't get confused in the many parking lot opportunities. Currently Canton Center and Cherry Hill (paved and dirt) would be great local test areas for Bronco capability before venturing out elsewhere.
Sponsored