Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
don't need a tv at all....just saying this is likely the top level Bronco with all the toys. meaning lower trim levels will have different head units, etc.
If this is the top level and no cooled seats, Houston, we have a problem.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this is the top level and no cooled seats, Houston, we have a problem.
it isn't the top level. we can tell that it is missing certain off road functions on the toggle switches above the cluster.

nbennett14

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Fusion, 14 Fusion, 07 Expedition, 14 Grand Cherokee SRT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone willing to offer up a younger sister is alright in my book. I'll bring the rope if we can get someone else to catch her... I'm too old to be running around!

I am willing to try and catch her!

TheGeb

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update: according to insider @laj.tuxmek:

"All of our early production-intent prototypes have interior plastics like that. They are missing the final texture and as a result are very smooth and shiny. Don't worry, the production vehicles won't have plastics like that."

We just caught the 2021 Ford Bronco interior almost completely undisguised!

The overall theme of the interior consists of various upright elements, including the dashboard, pillars and center stack. A large screen, potentially measuring in at 12 inches, sits front and center. Above it is a set of chassis controls. It's followed by a bevy of media controls and a set of HVAC controls thereafter.

The shifter is followed by the rotary 4WD drive mode dial controller. To the right of that are two cupholders and a grab handle for the passenger. The word "BRONCO" is spelled out across the passenger-side dash.

2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_001.jpg

2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_003.jpg

Compare to the manual transmission middle console which has a different placement for the 4WD mode dial selector.

2021-ford-bronco-dashboard-4wd-knob-914x1024-jpg.jpg
I’m trying to understand the reasoning to have two potential locations for the 4WD controller. Could there be a center jump seat option??

Sponsored

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m trying to understand the reasoning to have two potential locations for the 4WD controller. Could there be a center jump seat option??
Looks like the manual shifter is in the center of the console area while the automatic shifter is far left and is quite narrow. The knob would have to move so the two cupholders can be aft of the shifter. Also potentially to make room for a handbrake on the manual.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am willing to try and catch her!
Well fella's, looks like we have less than 5 days to complete our mission... otherwise we'll just sit in our chairs and watch the reveal.

I have a feeling if @texheim 's sister sees these posts we may be down a forum member in the near future.

RupertH

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rupert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mostly
No ! I hate that in the Rams . I like the shifter gives more of a sporty feel
No question, a shifter is definitely better- but a mode selector is a mode selector, regardless of the shape. ;)

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hahaha yeah I sat in one briefly. And yes, I'm definitely holding out. Some things I don't know, and some things I don't want to say because I don't want to lose my job.
We can pool our resources for the bribe.

I have $8 and a half eaten pickled pig's foot to sweeten the deal.
@laj.tuxmek I've got a guest bedroom with a great view. How about we can go see all the sights on the island and you bring along a 2-door manual Bronco Raptor?

Did that last photo get added on? ? It's perfectly safe, I promise!
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! IMG_9114.JPG
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! IMG_3801.JPG
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! IMG_2444.JPG

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what you see is a cool bronco emblem, what I see is a piece if metal the airbag is gunna burry deep within your face.
don't the covers either flip up or down or split down the middle? But hey, maybe I wouldn't mind having a Bronco emblem imprinted on my forehead.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
what you see is a cool bronco emblem, what I see is a piece if metal the airbag is gunna burry deep within your face.
The emblem is plastic and the airbag rips through to one side of it. You won’t get hoof prints on your face. ?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The emblem is plastic and the airbag rips through to one side of it. You won’t get hoof prints on your face. ?
well shucks. :cautious:

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really disappointed there is no MANUAL emergency brake. The idea of an EMERGENCY brake is that it is MANUALLY activated. I can't stand the electronic EMERGENCY brakes.

I guess there is no such thing anymore and they are all PARKING brakes.
Sponsored