Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are many users on B6G that are having the same issue. I for one ordered with a Priority Code 19 and even received an email from Ford stating "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED" and it includes the summary as well but my Ford.com account does not show the updated information and never has as mine still shows the Base model. So when reading about the "trick" I figured that maybe the frontend still showed the Base but the backend would show the correct order. I think there may be other folks believing the same thing.
I see. That makes sense.

Please forgive me, but I have to ask: Are you looking at the correct place in the code? Thereā€™s a section that handles what is displayed from the reservation and the image associated with it, and then there is another section above it buried deep that lists the submitted order.

Granted, I didnā€™t change trims, but the code *does* reflect the optional BL wheels I decided to order that I never selected in my initial reservation.

Iā€™m not asking this to be contrarian or suggest youā€™re wrong... I legit am just trying to better understand how this system works and how us plebs can exploit it. If you canā€™t see what I see, thatā€™s valuable info.

;)
Sponsored

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my case, I received an "Order Preview Summary" from my dealer, and when I approved it, they submitted it. This "hack" shows me that they submitted what they showed me.
I'm with you. Mine shows every single option I asked for and signed for. Great post!

Maybe some dealers are just better at this than others? hahahaha...

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see. That makes sense.

Please forgive me, but I have to ask: Are you looking at the correct place in the code? Thereā€™s a section that handles what is displayed from the reservation and the image associated with it, and then there is another section above it buried deep that lists the submitted order.

Granted, I didnā€™t change trims, but the code *does* reflect the optional BL wheels I decided to order that I never selected in my initial reservation.

Iā€™m not asking this to be contrarian or suggest youā€™re wrong... I legit am just trying to better understand how this system works and how us plebs can exploit it. If you canā€™t see what I see, thatā€™s valuable info.

;)
I am. Mine still says Base. I ordered an OB and searched for anything that said OB or Cyber Orange. I also don't think it has anything to do with the dealership as they all use the same system to submit orders. So I just think that Ford hasn't quite finished updating accounts. šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø
I just got my hopes up that's all. :LOL:

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Work in progress, but I threw together a rough thingy to take in the orders array and output a CSV of the features.

https://github.com/pandapaul/bronco-reservation-data-thingy

Presently just available as an npm package, but I'll update it to some kind of web app or maybe a bookmarklet when I have time.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's mine with the html formatting removed. It seems to be correct. There are a few codes that have no description but I have a feeling that a value code ending in AA means that the option was not selected. Maybe someone with too much time on their hands can compile a list of codes and see if this is true.

Attachments

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's mine with the html formatting removed. It seems to be correct. There are a few codes that have no description but I have a feeling that a value code ending in AA means that the option was not selected. Maybe someone with too much time on their hands can compile a list of codes and see if this is true.
Yeahhhhhhhh, I am obviously doing something wrong because I can't find anything that looks remotely like this info provided when I try to follow the instructions.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is magic

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeahhhhhhhh, I am obviously doing something wrong because I can't find anything that looks remotely like this info provided when I try to follow the instructions.
You have to click on the carets to expand each object.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@leviticusw pointed out that Ford.com profiles are in the process of being upgraded/transitioned on the back end, and itā€™s possible that some of us can see this, and others canā€™t (yet).

I donā€™t have any additional knowledge about that.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This worked perfectly for me. I have not changed my order since I initially placed it, but I was able to find all the options I had selected. Now just to wait for my dealer to confirm my priority code.

Thanks for posting this walkthrough!

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is so cool. I originally reserved a Wildtrack and switched to a Badlands. It shows everything I have on my order. Looks like my dealer got it all right. There is quite a bit more info on here also. Now to Figure out how many orders were placed and where I am at in line. I found my actual timestamp for when I placed my reservation.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great info, thanks for sharing. Mine shows exactly what I ordered and exactly what is on my DORA. Wohoo!

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Based on what I know about my order history, the website code has a copy of the original order specs. It doesn't reflect the changes I've made since the initial order. My dealership provided me with a printout of the order after the changes, plus I called them the other day, and had them read out the current order specs to me, which were correct. So, my guess is Ford's backend system pushed a copy of the initial order to the website, but they don't have the ability to update the website's copy of the order, so it won't be correct if you've made changes.
Okay. This is important info.

It sounds like it is not reflective of the current order? Just the reservation placed?
I've made 2 changes to my original order - color was changed and I also removed the Keyless Entry Keypad.

My HTML code shows the correct color but also shows the KEK. However, I can't really tell in the code if the KEK is included on my "official" order or if it is simply listed as an available option. The code also shows data for "Mid", "High", and "Lux" packages - the FE is only available with Lux...so I'm not sure all of the HTML code data applies specifically to an order.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've made 2 changes to my original order - color was changed and I also removed the Keyless Entry Keypad.

My HTML code shows the correct color but also shows the KEK. However, I can't really tell in the code if the KEK is included on my "official" order or if it is simply listed as an available option. The code also shows data for "Mid", "High", and "Lux" packages - the FE is only available with Lux...so I'm not sure all of the HTML code data applies specifically to an order.
My BL order also lists every package. Iā€™m not able to look at it now, but I wonder if there is some YES/NO toggle in the code for certain things, or if Iā€™m the case of packages, LUX tech includes just the LUX specific items, so to fill it out, all the sub packages just also be included behind the scenes.

Quite honestly, Iā€™m hoping someone more clever than me solves all these mysteries. ;)

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah mine is missing the 2.7, auto, LUX & correct color.
Sponsored