Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice that this is there. Everything for mine accurately reflects my order, which is great because I'm one of the many that couldn't actually see the details.

Funny that the data on the order is all there and just not displayed - though I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you're too low. Above the should be Entries -> Product -> Features -> 0,1,2,3,etc

Yep I know, I went a little further to see what else i could find. :)

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice that this is there. Everything for mine accurately reflects my order, which is great because I'm one of the many that couldn't actually see the details.

Funny that the data on the order is all there and just not displayed - though I shouldn't be surprised at this point.
If what is encoded is only what the initial order is, and isn't updated when an order is modified, I can see how actually displaying it isn't ready for primetime.

You see how much anxiety people get from the image not matching their order, could you imagine the poor dealership employees if people changed their order but their Ford.com profile still showed the thing they didn't want?

;)

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look further down? Same level as "Dealer" is there a line that says "product" and then in that "features"?
I see it now, I didn't click on enough carets.

The filename is: apigtw.ford.com

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If what is encoded is only what the initial order is, and isn't updated when an order is modified, I can see how actually displaying it isn't ready for primetime.

You see how much anxiety people get from the image not matching their order, could you imagine the poor dealership employees if people changed their order but their Ford.com profile still showed the thing they didn't want?

;)
Yeah, I long got over that problem. I originally reserved Base Bronco because I was in such a hurry fighting with the web site that I forgot to change it. When the image didn't change from a plain black Base to Badlands after ordering, I did have some panic time imaging that the order didn't go in right and I was going to end up empty-handed after over a year of waiting. :)

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you're too low. Above the should be Entries -> Product -> Features -> 0,1,2,3,etc

If you submitted order doesn't show up on your reservation page, you've got other problems you need to sort through.

Look further down? Same level as "Dealer" is there a line that says "product" and then in that "features"?
Ford isn't updating all users accounts with updated orders. There are 2 types of orders that are displayed, the one you used for your reservation and the submitted order through your dealer. There are plenty of people that have a submitted order with an order summary and order number and their order doesn't show up on the reservation page. The "trick" makes it sound like you will see your submitted order even if it shows the "Base" model you used at reservation time. This does not give you any more information than the reservation page already gives you.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine doesn't match. The email confirmation I got matches my order, but the login shows different colors and options. Who knows.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

;)
Very true.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shout out to @BroncoRob_Reignited for pointing this out.

The same way you can look at the source code of your Ford.com Order/Reservation page to find your exact timestamp, you are also able to dig into the code and see what your order is.

::UPDATE::

It appears this code may only represent what the initial reservation/order was made for, and not what is actually in the order system after a change or update.

What your dealer supplies from their ordering system is always the GOLD STANDARD and you should communicate with them to ensure they have inputed what you want.

It's not pretty, but here's an example from mine showing the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.13.34.png

The process is the same for checking your timestamp explained here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542

Heres's the directions:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots carets (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "0" - then "entires" - then "0" - then "product" - then "features" - then open all the numbers below that list a "value" for each item... there may be some sub triangles to open that reveal more specific info.

Here is the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.38.08.png

Each one of those numbers lists a different line item. Click on the number and then on "value"

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.05.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.32.27.png

This could obviously come in very handy for people who's dealers are less-than communicative and want to make sure their order was submitted correctly...

...and it makes me wonder if the Priority Code is in there someplace!

And the Geek shall rule the earth.....

Nicely done. 42 pages!

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford isn't updating all users accounts with updated orders. There are 2 types of orders that are displayed, the one you used for your reservation and the submitted order through your dealer. There are plenty of people that have a submitted order with an order summary and order number and their order doesn't show up on the reservation page. The "trick" makes it sound like you will see your submitted order even if it shows the "Base" model you used at reservation time. This does not give you any more information than the reservation page already gives you.
My reservation page only shows that an order was placed. It does not tell me what options were selected.

When your order is placed through your dealer, and it hits the ordering system, that information is pushed to your Ford.com profile.

The code on my Ford.com page reflects the order that I placed through my dealer, including the items that I chose to put on my order (and not what I initially reserved).

In my case, I received an "Order Preview Summary" from my dealer, and when I approved it, they submitted it. This "hack" shows me that they submitted what they showed me.

I understand that people who later modified their order, especially people who had their dealer submit a place-holder order, will not apparently get the updated info pushed to the account... so this hack doesn't do them any good.

But for people who reached out to their dealer, and never received a summary sheet, or maybe not even the confirmation email.. this would potentially allow them to basically confirm that the dealer got their order correct (the first time)... obviously as more people experiment with it the more we'll learn about it's limitations.

And all that is to say, as you pointed out, the summary page from the dealer is still the gold standard and everyone should get a copy of theirs.

Also, it sounds like you're saying there are "plenty of people" who have placed an order with their dealer but their Ford.com does not reflect their reservation being turned into an order? Are we talking about the people who had their dealer code their order a "99" and their order isn't actually submitted to be built? And then when they confront their dealer about it, their orders are magically submitted and appear?

If anyone has placed an order with their dealer, and it is not reflected in the Ford.com website... I'd start asking some questions. Could be a bug... could be something else.

Last edited:

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My reservation page only shows that an order was placed. It does not tell me what options were selected.

When your order is placed through your dealer, and it hits the ordering system, that information is pushed to your Ford.com profile.

The code on my Ford.com page reflects the order that I placed through my dealer, including the items that I chose to put on my order (and not what I initially reserved).

In my case, I received an "Order Preview Summary" from my dealer, and when I approved it, they submitted it. This "hack" shows me that they submitted what they showed me.

I understand that people who later modified their order, especially people who had their dealer submit a place-holder order, will not apparently get the updated info pushed to the account... so this hack doesn't do them any good.

But for people who reached out to their dealer, and never received a summary sheet, or maybe not even the confirmation email.. this would potentially allow them to basically confirm that the dealer got their order correct (the first time)... obviously as more people experiment with it the more we'll learn about it's limitations.

And all that is to say, as you pointed out, the summary page from the dealer is still the gold standard and everyone should get a copy of theirs.

Also, it sounds like you're saying there are "plenty of people" who have placed an order with their dealer but their Ford.com does not reflect their reservation being turned into an order? Are we talking about the people who had their dealer code their order a "99" and their order isn't actually submitted to be built? And then when they confront their dealer about it their orders are magically submitted and appear?
There are many users on B6G that are having the same issue. I for one ordered with a Priority Code 19 and even received an email from Ford stating "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED" and it includes the summary as well but my Ford.com account does not show the updated information and never has as mine still shows the Base model. So when reading about the "trick" I figured that maybe the frontend still showed the Base but the backend would show the correct order. I think there may be other folks believing the same thing.