Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can do a "CTRL-F" and search for keywords. Also, when you first get to the "Features" section, you can right-click and choose "Open Recursively" and it will automagically expand each section.
Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shout out to @BroncoRob_Reignited for pointing this out.

The same way you can look at the source code of your Ford.com Order/Reservation page to find your exact timestamp, you are also able to dig into the code and see what your order is.

::UPDATE::

It appears people are having mixed success with this working. One theory is Ford.com is being updated on the backend, and this trick is not available on everyone’s profile (yet?).

Additionally, this code may only represent what the initial reservation/order was made for, and not what is actually in the order system after a change or update.

What your dealer provides you from their ordering system is always the GOLD STANDARD and you should communicate with them to make sure they have submitted what you want.

It's not pretty, but here's an example from mine showing the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.13.34.png

The process is very similar to checking your exact reservation timestamp as explained here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542

Heres's the directions:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots carets (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "0" - then "entires" - then "0" - then "product" - then "features" - then open all the numbers below that list a "value" for each item... there may be some sub triangles to open that reveal more specific info.

Here is the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.38.08.png

Each one of those numbers lists a different line item. Click on the number and then on "value"

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.05.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.32.27.png

This could obviously come in very handy for people who's dealers are less-than communicative and want to make sure their order was submitted correctly...

...and it makes me wonder if the Priority Code is in there someplace!
Very cool. My entire config is showing there including the Tow Package which didn’t show in the Ford confirmation email. My only concern is how often this gets updated. I had changed my color through the dealer earlier this week and they said they updated the order, but this still shows the old color.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool. My entire config is showing there including the Tow Package which didn’t show in the Ford confirmation email. My only concern is how often this gets updated. I had changed my color through the dealer earlier this week and they said they updated the order, but this still shows the old color.
I wouldn’t trust this code to get updated at all, or certainly not quickly if it ever does.

If you trust your dealer that’s what’s important.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved an OBX, but ordered a badlands. Doing this method had all of my correct order info in it for the Badlands. Well done on this find. I was worried about what if something went wrong when the dealer input the data.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seem like someone has too much time on their hands...LOL
OP : Thanks for the info.
My dealer is not real communicative, and I trust them about as far as I can throw em BUT they did get the order right
Now if only Ford would build the damn thing!!!

Sponsored

Omyleg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen a code for rock rails? I know they are supposed to be standard on Badlands, but I am not seeing them in the list of options.

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. Totally works for me. All there except the shadow black painted top, which I’m guessing maybe that isn’t included since it’s an “accessory” or late availability item? If anyone sees the black top on theirs let me know (or if it’s a code I’m missing that isn’t spelled out). Thanks!
mine shows up

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anybody with a submitted order have anything other than "processing" in the statusdisplay field?

statusDisplay: "processing"

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah!

I'm legit shocked it's in there. It means that the order system is pushing it to the Ford website and theoretically your Reservation page could actually show you your entire order... they just haven't enabled that functionality.

Now comes the test to see if people's accounts that show the wrong preview image will reflect the actual order. (I imagine they will. It looks like the preview image is a separate section)
I can confirm. My stock photo is from my reservation, which was for the wildtrack. I ended up ordering a Bandlands. However, I did have issues (this is covered in a different thread) and Ford manually updated my reservation after I placed the order through the dealership. I went through and verified all my options were correct- so although the image doesn't match, the hidden coding does, including color...

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone seen a code for rock rails? I know they are supposed to be standard on Badlands, but I am not seeing them in the list of options.
I did not see it on my FE build, the code value for rock rails is - YBUAD

Sponsored

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine still shows as a reservation, but the dealership swears my order is submitted... I have that confirmation email that backs up and order is submitted too. I have a ticket open with customer support on why my reservation doesn't show as an order. Am I alone?
I'm not sure if someone a swerved your question, but I started a thread a while ago and there's a lot of good info there. Shory answer- your online reservation should say you placed an in store order. Ig it still says you ou have a reservation and not an order, then your reservation isn't "linked".

More info here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-to-verify-confirmed-order-is-tied-to-reservation.11771/

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the guidance. This was a good piece of mind even though I trust my dealer. My order was entered correctly and it shows my reservation times stamp etc all good. A nice find for sure.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Side note question, I'm ordering the Wildtrak and Build & Price gives me the option of rock rails, which I'd like to add to my build. My dealer told me "Rock rails are an accessory and will be ordered through our parts dept." Is this true? Are they ordered by the dealer, installed by the dealer, for the B&P charge of $595? Just wondering if my dealer salesman is misinformed...
Same thing happened to me yesterday with the my Wildtrak We can add in in B&P, but for whatever reason when he tried putting my order into the system it kept rejecting the rock rails. Guess i am going to see if they can be a DIO that Ford will cover the instalation on?

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for causing me more anxiety. I have the order sheet from the dealership and the email from ford with the details of my order... all correct with interior (Black) and exterior color(Lightning Blue)... but when I view the details through this method, it's Cactus Grey with navy interior. Now I have to be "That guy" that calls the dealership?

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wow. Totally works for me. All there except the shadow black painted top, which I’m guessing maybe that isn’t included since it’s an “accessory” or late availability item? If anyone sees the black top on theirs let me know (or if it’s a code I’m missing that isn’t spelled out). Thanks!
Shadow Black painted top shows on mine.
  1. 32: {family: {code: "ABE"}, values: [,…]}
    1. family: {code: "ABE"}
      1. code: "ABE"
    2. values: [,…]
      1. 0: {code: "ABEFV", description: "Top – Modular Hard Top, Shadow Black-Painted", guxCategoryLabels: "OPT",…}
        1. code: "ABEFV"
        2. description: "Top – Modular Hard Top, Shadow Black-Painted"
        3. guxCategoryDescription: "Options"
        4. guxCategoryLabels: "OPT"
        5. state: "I"
Sponsored