Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

just went through on mine, I haven't made any mod changes to my order and this is spot on. messing with parsers to see if I can get a better output formatter for product features[]
Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine only shows up as the vehicle that is pictured on the order page (4 door, Area51, Soft Top), not my actual build.
Same for me. Says big bend what I ordered but still shows the trim and color of my initial reservation, antimatter blue OBX. Must be just their system. I did get the order confirmation from Ford with everything I officially ordered so I have that saved!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

if you guys want a better format, this is in JSON so after your expand the order section you can copy the response out and dump it into a converter to XML format which is a bit easier to read. https://codebeautify.org/jsontoxml/

TomD9807

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 / 2016 Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following the directions and opening all the disclosure triangles, the only 2 things right about my "order" seem to be the Dealer name and I'm pre-approved from Ford Credit. Everything else seems wrong (looks like reservation, not what I ultimately ordered). Just e-mailed my dealer guy for a print out or something of what they actually ordered me. #FingersCrossed

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Terrific. To confirm what others have said:

--> What I told my dealer is what I am seeing here.
--> Though the picture link shows the default from the reservations page, the data shows the color I told my dealer.

?? --> The data says "Upgraded Bash Plates". Are there "Regular" bash plates ??
(I thought it was bash plates or no bash plates)

Sponsored
OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Terrific. To confirm what others have said:

--> What I told my dealer is what I am seeing here.
--> Though the picture link shows the default from the reservations page, the data shows the color I told my dealer.

?? --> The data says "Upgraded Bash Plates". Are there "Regular" bash plates ??
(I thought it was bash plates or no bash plates)
There are two different kinds of underbody protection...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bash-plates.12873/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bash-plates.7799/

Last edited:

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. Thank you for the intel.

Do you know if your dealer placed an initial order before speaking with you? (Im wondering if your profile reflects an order before changes).

Either way, if you could update the thread after you speak with your dealer. I’m just trying to figure out what and when the code says things.
Mine doesn't quite match, wrong color and missing a few add-ons . I am not going to worry about it until Ford gets a build date for me since.

smittybust

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Crosstour
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a Black Diamond on 7/14/20. My Ford.com account shows that I did an "in-store" order for a Black Diamond on 2/25/21, but I hadn't even spoken to my dealer yet. I made contact with the dealer and submitted my actual order on 3/1/2021 for a Badlands. I have an Order Summary from the dealer with Priority 19 and I received an email confirmation from Ford that the order had been submitted. Everything in the confirmation email was correct. The dealer has assured me that the submitted order is tied to my original reservation. But my Ford.com account has not updated (still shows Black Diamond ordered 2/25 and the code is all wrong). According to the dealer, "Ford'll be updating these as time goes on...Ford's getting hit with thousands of orders now so their end might be slow."

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same thing happened to me yesterday with the my Wildtrak We can add in in B&P, but for whatever reason when he tried putting my order into the system it kept rejecting the rock rails. Guess i am going to see if they can be a DIO that Ford will cover the instalation on?
I'm guessing because WT is standard with tube steps it won't allow the rock rails, B&P error letting it be available.🤷

Edit: my bad, I was thinking Wildtrak was everything OBX plus. So back to no clue.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I look into this code it reflects my reservation, not my order. My reservation was a Badlands yet I ordered a Wildtrak. The values in my code are all for a baseline Badlands model, nothing more. I'm assuming that our online Ford account portal will eventually update to show our actual order specifications/summary. That would definitely help customers verify that the order was submitted correctly. I know we have our order summary sheet, but the updated Ford account would definitely offer another layer of protection / verification for me to ensure Ford received the correct order.
If you've converted the reservation to an order, then when you log into your Ford account, it will state that you placed an in-store order... unless that happens, your reservation isn't properly tied to your unique reservation number. Check out this other thread I started to try and find a solution. I got mine sorted out- but it took a bit of effort. Anyhow, lots of good info here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-to-verify-confirmed-order-is-tied-to-reservation.11771/

Cheers,
-Rob

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing because WT is standard with tube steps it won't allow the rock rails, B&P error letting it be available.🤷
Yep, that sounds right to me...

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are standard on Outer Banks, not Wildtrak.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WT does not come with anything Standard. I had to add Tube Steps $500... Hate them but want door protection until aftermarket releases real rock rails.

DwayneLord

Badlands
First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner TRD / 2013 FJ TT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on what I know about my order history, the website code has a copy of the original order specs. It doesn't reflect the changes I've made since the initial order. My dealership provided me with a printout of the order after the changes, plus I called them the other day, and had them read out the current order specs to me, which were correct. So, my guess is Ford's backend system pushed a copy of the initial order to the website, but they don't have the ability to update the website's copy of the order, so it won't be correct if you've made changes.
I agree. The details on the website do not match the order confirmation I got from dealer. Looks more like the reservation I made than the actual order...
Sponsored