2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well mine still shows the wrong engine, wrong color, wrong transmission, wrong top & doesn't show Lux package. So I''ll need to either contact Albert or just go off of the preview order he had me sign.

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ford page turned from reservation to in-store order and about the same time i got the confirmation email from ford with my build / option highlights (v6, sasquatch, lux, color, etc)

I dont know if you're alone, but not sure what else you can do besides reach out to ford customer support. :(
I've had a case with Customer Support open for awhile, they finally got back to me today. They said the dealership needs to resubmit my order with the reservation code/number before it will be linked to my account. Without that I'm just in the back of line even though I have a 7/14 reservation. Lets see if I can get this done.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
oh ford...

Checked it out, all my details are there, which is reassuring. However, it's been bothering me that the vehicle pic is still a BB, when I'm ordering a BD.

Looking into the code, it would appear all the details are there for pointing to a BD, however, the image URL is pointing to a BB.

Does anyone have a pic of a BD? What's the URL for your pic? (right click on image and select 'Copy image address' in Chrome)

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. 1616000510500

🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Also not sure why they wouldn't turn this into a summary table on the page. But I'm sure there's a reason.

I also would have assumed the order submit system would not be connected to the .com site. At least not this much detail. At the very least, they would just pull the status from the system, but not all the details. Especially since it doesn't seem to be being used for anything...

anyway. cool find.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shout out to @BroncoRob_Reignited for pointing this out.

The same way you can look at the source code of your Ford.com Order/Reservation page to find your exact timestamp, you are also able to dig into the code and see what your order is.

::UPDATE::

It appears people are having mixed success with this working. One theory is Ford.com is being updated on the backend, and this trick is not available on everyone’s profile (yet?).

Additionally, this code may only represent what the initial reservation/order was made for, and not what is actually in the order system after a change or update... though some people are reporting their updated orders are accurately reflected.

What your dealer provides you from their ordering system is always the GOLD STANDARD and you should communicate with them to make sure they have submitted what you want.

It's not pretty, but here's an example from mine showing the tree:

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. 1616000510500

The process is very similar to checking your exact reservation timestamp as explained here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542

Heres's the directions:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots carets (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "0" - then "entires" - then "0" - then "product" - then "features" - then open all the numbers below that list a "value" for each item... there may be some sub triangles to open that reveal more specific info.

Here is the tree:

Each one of those numbers lists a different line item. Click on the number and then on "value"

This could obviously come in very handy for people who's dealers are less-than communicative and want to make sure their order was submitted correctly...

...and it makes me wonder if the Priority Code is in there someplace!
This matches my experience. Dealer converted my reservation in January based on reservation trim (Outerbanks) before I provided specifics.

Gave desired specs to salesperson on 2/13, made $ deposit, and got a confirmation email from Ford 48 hours later showing new specs (Badlands and packages). Back to the dealer today to correct one item (seat material) and waiting for a second update email from Ford.

The Ford.com account “hack” still shows the details from the initial January converted order even though Ford is clearly aware of at least the first set of changes. As soon as I get the second update confirmation email I hope I can finally relax and close a few of the fifteen B6G browser windows on our family computer.

Sponsored

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had a case with Customer Support open for awhile, they finally got back to me today. They said the dealership needs to resubmit my order with the reservation code/number before it will be linked to my account. Without that I'm just in the back of line even though I have a 7/14 reservation. Lets see if I can get this done.
This is alarming. Didn’t see before my last post. Is this correct? How do you know if the order isn’t linked to your account?

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is alarming. Didn’t see before my last post. Is this correct? How do you know if the order isn’t linked to your account?
Your Ford.com account should show your reservation change to “In-Store Order” with your order number being the same as your reservation number if everything is linked correctly.

If the dealer screwed up like the person you quoted, word is it’s a simple fix. They just need to go into that order and select something to link it... and even if it’s more complicated than that, it should be trivial for them to just make a new order from your reservation.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your Ford.com account should show your reservation change to “In-Store Order” with your order number being the same as your reservation number if everything is linked correctly.

If the dealer screwed up like the person you quoted, word is it’s a simple fix. They just need to go into that order and select something to link it... and even if it’s more complicated than that, it should be trivial for them to just make a new order from your reservation.
Thanks. Mine shows in store order and has the reservation number as the order number. No sign of that number on my dealer paperwork though. I hope that’s not an issue.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Mine shows in store order and has the reservation number as the order number. No sign of that number on my dealer paperwork though. I hope that’s not an issue.
Sounds like you’re good. My dealer paperwork doesn’t say it either.

(Its not an automatic thing, there’s a place for dealers to enter in their own number and some chose to copy the reservation number, some don’t.)

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am starting to believe these codes show the initial build data, as well as a few other "current" things like if it's been ordered. My color is wrong, something I never chose. But I recall that color was the "default" when I started playing with the build and price tool. The color is not what my dealer order sheet shows, nor my Ford confirmation email. The Modular Painted hard top also not on the HTTP page.

Sponsored

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It got worse. Ford cancelled my reservation and I had to create a new one. They're assuring me I haven't lost my place/timestamp, but it is very strange.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It got worse. Ford cancelled my reservation and I had to create a new one. They're assuring me I haven't lost my place/timestamp, but it is very strange.
Woof.

I can confidently say at this point that Ford has figured out how to handle these situations... and your original Time Stamp is still stored in the system... and Ford has proven they can manually edit a brand new reservation to whatever timestamp they want... so I have faith you'll have it sorted out.

Just sucks to have to deal with it. :/

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Woof.

I can confidently say at this point that Ford has figured out how to handle these situations... and your original Time Stamp is still stored in the system... and Ford has proven they can manually edit a brand new reservation to whatever timestamp they want... so I have faith you'll have it sorted out.

Just sucks to have to deal with it. :/
I have faith, but you're right, it just sucks... This is the "luck" I have possessed my whole life.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mine looks like the original order that i place when we went in to order. I asked to add leather and lux package and was told it was all set. do we know if this updates if they make changes? (sorry if i missed this answer)
neat seeing that the information is actually there.

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. 1616077663653

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. 1616077722669

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine looks like the original order that i place when we went in to order. I asked to add leather and lux package and was told it was all set. do we know if this updates if they make changes? (sorry if i missed this answer)
neat seeing that the information is actually there.

1616077663653.png

1616077722669.png
Whether or not it updates is inconsistent. Some people report it did for them, for others it didn't.

Not entire sure what the difference is other than Ford must be working out enabling some new feature on their reservation/order page and it's not totally rolled out or working yet.
Sponsored