Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t want to hijack the thread, but Mclarty Daniel Ford in Bentonville AR did the same thing to me this morning. My sales rep knew that my order was coming, but someone else input my order for the dealership to sell. Now they seem upset that I don’t want to just let them give me someone else’s reservation, (they claimed that they had several earlier reservation cancel, mine was a day two). Granted, mine wasn’t a First Edition, but I’m still really irritated.

edit to add: I will say that Mike Levine has been on it. I know people love to trash him, but he’s been nothing short of amazing with every communication that I’ve had. I really like that guy

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t want to hijack the thread, but Mclarty Daniel Ford in Bentonville AR did the same thing to me this morning. My sales rep knew that my order was coming, but someone else input my order for the dealership to sell. Now they seem upset that I don’t want to just let them give me someone else’s reservation, (they claimed that they had several earlier reservation cancel, mine was a day two). Granted, mine wasn’t a First Edition, but I’m still really irritated.

edit to add: I will say that Mike Levine has been on it. I know people love to trash him, but he’s been nothing short of amazing with every communication that I’ve had. I really like that guy
Sincerely hope it works out for you. I’m still waiting to hear back from Mike.

He emailed me and said he was “on it” late last night, but I know he’s busy, so getting concerned since it looks like theres only a few hours left to correct this.

Scratic

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sincerely hope it works out for you. I’m still waiting to hear back from Mike.

He emailed me and said he was “on it” late last night, but I know he’s busy, so getting concerned since it looks like theres only a few hours left to correct this.
I feel good that it will get worked out, especially for you. Yours seems like an even dirtier deal than mine. What I don’t like is that dealer will probably have zero repercussions on my deal. They flat out admitted what they had done, and then tried to spin it in several different ways. The sales manager even started to get a little rude with me so I asked if he would mind if I recorded the remainder of the call. (granted, I was hot the whole time) His demeanor changed quite a bit after that and he switched gears to saying that they could still make any change that I want and THEN switch to another dealer. My trust for this dealer is long gone. I don’t want them touching any part of it.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I transferred my reservation from there to Granger over a month ago. They still email me asking me to send in my build spec so they can place my order. 🤦‍♂️

Scratic

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I transferred my reservation from there to Granger over a month ago. They still email me asking me to send in my build spec so they can place my order. 🤦‍♂️
I started to reach out to you a while back to see if you were still with them. If I had known, we could have planned a road trip.

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel good that it will get worked out, especially for you. Yours seems like an even dirtier deal than mine. What I don’t like is that dealer will probably have zero repercussions on my deal. They flat out admitted what they had done, and then tried to spin it in several different ways. The sales manager even started to get a little rude with me so I asked if he would mind if I recorded the remainder of the call. (granted, I was hot the whole time) His demeanor changed quite a bit after that and he switched gears to saying that they could still make any change that I want and THEN switch to another dealer. My trust for this dealer is long gone. I don’t want them touching any part of it.
Sounds so familiar....

The sales manager Paul flat out admitted to both lying and stealing my reservation, but acted like it was no big deal since i’d still get my car one day

I was absolutely stunned, So i said “ let me get this straight” and repeated what he said to me without the sales BS and in very simple, factual chronological terms.

He knew at that point his little jig was up, and I got very f’n hot

After that, I called the GM and got more of the same nonsense with a side of patronizing, arrogance.

In some sense, I’m glad this isnt happening to somebody who might have been tricked by these clowns. They picked the absolute last guy to fcuk with this time.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have all my docs organized, dated, etc....

E13BDC08-2382-443A-A5A5-320CAA6E3F58.jpeg

FE151AFA-AF18-453C-9EAA-D92C7361C2F6.jpeg

BB3B16B7-8880-434B-A9C0-C02354D85998.jpeg
Your order sheet doesnt have a name they inserted XXXXX thats how they are trying to switch it. Get them to show it to you in the computer.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's 45 minutes from him. Tom will treat him right.
@EvlNvrDys - and first edition does not figure into allocation - but I am not sure what a first edition changed to a badlands does.

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your order sheet doesnt have a name they inserted XXXXX thats how they are trying to switch it. Get them to show it to you in the computer.
Good catch. My order has my name in that box. What a scumbag dealer move.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys - and first edition does not figure into allocation - but I am not sure what a first edition changed to a badlands does.
My assumption would be because it becomes a Badlands and therefor should fall into the allocation garbage that Ford is giving us. Just my thought anyways.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like this dealer - I walked in one day with a 6 pack of a rare craft brew - and I asked if I can have a First Edition - they said it would not be a problem and I would have a very early allocation. No complaints here.

**just kidding - couldn't help it - best of luck @HadEnough - Mike will fix it.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Operation “Release the Kraken” ready, General. 🐙

Awaiting orders.

May God have mercy on their souls.
Do they care about facebook/twitter/google reviews?

I dont have social media, but if I did, would definitely give them a 0 star review...

https://m.facebook.com/HaldFord33/
First off, I believe the OP is being factually accurate and the quotes above are not intended to single those two folks out (one being the OP suggesting social media attacks), just an example of the general tenor of this thread.. So it doesn't apply here in my opinion, but what if...

What if; There was no reservation, that the OP was an oil change jockey who got fired for stealing out of customer's cars? That this was a ruse to get revenge? There is no shortage of people in here who would apparently ruin a business after hearing a single story against them from a member who signed up today to make the post, a business that none of them had any contact with them. Just something for the vigilante mob to consider in the future is all. Go back and read the responses before any screen shots or actual proof were offered. Judge, jury, and executioner in one-stop shopping at B6G! Better to be the canceller then the cancelled I guess. Sign of the times maybe.
Sponsored

Last edited: