Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm also pretty dissapointed that they basically make Carplay a small window on the screen. Is it confirmed that the 8" touch screen will allow full screen Android Auto and Carplay?
It's not, but I think the pages would take up too much retail on the 8". Plus saying look the 12" has pages sounds like a "selling" feature
Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out this demo we did on the SYNC 4 system on the 21 Bronco - 12" screen Available on Outer Banks and up

Follow along on our Instagram for more videos : @ OurBroncoLife

Can you clarify if your outer banks has the 'spotter' camera view where it shows each front tire? It was demo'd at the king of hammers on the badlands trims in rock crawl mode and I'm not sure if it's only on badlands or not (it might come up on mud/ruts also). You can also tell if it has it If you look under the side mirrors you should have 2 cameras, 1 pointed toward the front tires and one pointed down for the overhead 360 view.

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out this demo we did on the SYNC 4 system on the 21 Bronco - 12" screen Available on Outer Banks and up

Follow along on our Instagram for more videos : @ OurBroncoLife

The king of Bronco videos! Thank you!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your welcome. Non sas 2.7 mileage was a combo of driving and Idling
The 4-dr gets a 16 gallon tank (I think)? I presume when you mentioned that you drove 400 on the last tank that you didn't completely drive to "E". If you did, that would imply a 25 mpg which I'm sure everyone would be thrilled with.

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This looks a lot smoother then the sync 2 on my Fusion lol

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4-dr gets a 16 gallon tank (I think)? I presume when you mentioned that you drove 400 on the last tank that you didn't completely drive to "E". If you did, that would imply a 25 mpg which I'm sure everyone would be thrilled with.
4 door is 20.9 I think. That means about 19.2 mpg over 400.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you clarify if your outer banks has the 'spotter' camera view where it shows each front tire? It was demo'd at the king of hammers on the badlands trims in rock crawl mode and I'm not sure if it's only on badlands or not (it might come up on mud/ruts also). You can also tell if it has it If you look under the side mirrors you should have 2 cameras, 1 pointed toward the front tires and one pointed down for the overhead 360 view.
Yes, that is part of the 360 camera package as long as it is in your build.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome video!!

where these 400 miles you drove mostly city, highway, or mix (and what ratio) and how long was it idling?

you hold the keys to one of the most frequently asked questions on this forum. :)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door is 20.9 I think. That means about 19.2 mpg over 400.
Thanks for the clarification. I should have looked it up as I don't follow the 4-dr specs as much. 19 mpg is still fine, but it matters what mix of driving(city/hwy) and whether Sean drove the full tank to "E". I know I never drive below a 1/4 tank.

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have Car Play on my Mercedes and it takes over the full screen. I’m not sure why people would prefer this. This makes it unnecessarily difficult to access the car systems like the radio, cameras or other vehicle status, functions, etc. I actually think this system will be better.
I agree. I feel like people that are complaining may not have multiple uses for their screen.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have Car Play on my Mercedes and it takes over the full screen. I’m not sure why people would prefer this. This makes it unnecessarily difficult to access the car systems like the radio, cameras or other vehicle status, functions, etc. I actually think this system will be better.
100% this. I’m thrilled that the CarPlay is “windowed” In Sync 4 on this screen. My typical usage on my vehicle with Sync 3 is to have Car Play running for messages and navigation, but Sirius XM for music. On Sync 3, this requires switching back and forth. Now I will be able to have them all visible on the same screen. Or since this is a Bronco, I can have that pitch and roll display on screen at the same time as CarPlay.

Also pretty jazzed that it looks like the radio presets are no longer in limited banks like this was some 70s car with the mechanical presets. Drove me nuts to have to switch the banks to get to the next set of favorites on my truck, when my wife’s Mercedes could store dozens in one single bank.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video! I'm hoping that this will be easy to update in the future compared to my current, original sync. It is so clunky to use now. I am looking forward to the new technology.