First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it had been said before but I will say it again. Ford really screwed up releasing the Bronco sport ahead of the Bronco. I have now heard multiple times " hey I saw the Bronco out the other day! When are you getting yours?"
I then shed a small tear of anger down my cheek and have to explain that it is a sport and not a real Bronco.
Not sure why it bothers me but it does... Probably because I would never purchase the sport and I feel like someone thinking I would affects my manhood. Lol
Sponsored

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I respectively disagree with your premise, it gets the Bronco brand out there and people talking about it. I do agree, I shed many tears when talking to friends and they 'saw' a Bronco on the freeway and why is yours taking so long to build. On a positive note, most people like the look of the sport.

Just wait until the real Bronco shows up and then my friends are gonna be like, how to do I get one of those? My response will be: you should have listen to me when I said to drop that Benjamin on a res. Repeated over and over until to Mar-19th. Now I will sit back and tell them they have to wait until 2023 to get that cool truck. Fukers...

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know it had been said before but I will say it again. Ford really screwed up releasing the Bronco sport ahead of the Bronco. I have now heard multiple times " hey I saw the Bronco out the other day! When are you getting yours?"
I then shed a small tear of anger down my cheek and have to explain that it is a sport and not a real Bronco.
Not sure why it bothers me but it does... Probably because I would never purchase the sport and I feel like someone thinking I would affects my manhood. Lol
SAME!!!!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Sport makes things unnecessarily complicated for branding that didn’t need to be. The furniture CEO was not good for Ford. Hoping Farley can right the ship and keep things more focused. Meanwhile, we’ll just have to get used to explaining ourselves.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is why I continue to believe two things:

(1) The Bronco Sport is a great vehicle.
(2) But it should not be called a “Bronco.”

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No less than 20 times have I been told "I saw a Bronco today"..... FAIL on Ford's part. They should've called it what it is, a Ford Flex Raptor :LOL: .

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friend just said the other day.... "I saw a Bronco today, are you sure you're gonna fit in that thing?". Me: No, that was a Bronco Sport.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the Bronco Sport is a cool vehicle. I would get one, except I no manual transmission, so I am getting a real Bronco instead.

I have heard a few people say it is confusing having more than one Bronco, and I point out Jeep. Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler. They are all Jeep’s.

No difference with Bronco. For a lot of people the Bronco Sport will be a great option.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone needs to google pictures of the Ford Flex and then google pics of the Bronco Sport and tell me what you see. I see a lifted Flex and laugh. (y)

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it was brilliant, actually. Gets a lot of buzz going. Yes, it's frustrating even talking to my car guy friends who keep asking if I have mine....lol. But that's ok. We get to talk about it! And the Sport is a solid vehicle.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought my car friends would understand the difference but even they don’t. Non-car people don’t stand a chance! That said, people ask and let you know they saw one because they care and are trying to relate to something you are interested in. That’s a good thing!

Ryan79260

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every. Darn. Day!

You’re not alone in the level of frustration around hearing, “Hey I saw a Bronco on the road”. And you can see them roll their eyes because they can’t understand my excitement after seeing that underwhelming wanna-be.

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's irritating now. But this will be a non-issue come mid to late summer. Then people will say, "Oh, your getting a BIG Bronco. Nice." They will appreciate all that we've gone through one day!
Sponsored