Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if everyone saw this but posted by @DealerInsider. Gives a sense of the relative commodity issues. This came from the April Ford Marketing deck.

Below are the National (NAT) percentages and how @DealerInsider represented this (because it says varies by dealer) was that if a dealer had 10 builds with 2.7 only 6-7 (i.e. 60-70%) would preview and therefore get scheduled for production. You can also read into this the more you have (sucks to be me) the lower the risk of previewing/scheduling. But time stamp hopefully can help you after the priority builds clear.

Ford Bronco April Commodity Constraints For 2021 Bronco Production 8EA367ED-1CAB-44F3-81EC-59E2A48713BD

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you dumb-down the right column for me? What exactly do these percentages mean?

Thank you for translating lol

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you dumb-down the right column for me? What exactly do these percentages mean?

Thank you for translating lol
How @DealerInsider represented this was that if a dealer had 10 builds with 2.7 only 6-7 (i.e. 60-70%) would preview and therefore get scheduled for production. You can also read into this the more you have (sucks to be me) the lower the risk of previewing/scheduling. But time stamp hopefully can help you after the priority builds clear.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How @DealerInsider represented this was that if a dealer had 10 builds with 2.7 only 6-7 (i.e. 60-70%) would preview and therefore get scheduled for production. You can also read into this the more you have (sucks to be me) the lower the risk of previewing/scheduling. But time stamp can help you.
Thanks!

So basically for the Wildtrak, only 15-20% of orders will be filled essentially? I would imagine these will fluctuate each month... some improving; some getting worse.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So a higher percentage is better? 70% indicates that they predict 70% of the orders can be fulfilled for that item for the given time period?

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

basically if you got a wildtrak or 2 door or the stupid brush guard youre going to have a bad week.

Source: I am smart

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, you're telling me the brush guard, which I was removing anyway, is the top thing(percentage wise) delaying my build from a 8:05pm first night reservation for an FE, and first at my dealer? Yeah, sounds about right. And I was OK with the Navy Pier, hilarious.

Edit: reminds me why I haven't bought an American made car in 20 years even though I grew up with a dad in the steel industry and I was the outcast.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, you're telling me the brush guard, which I was removing anyway, is the top thing(percentage wise) delaying my build from a 8:05pm first night reservation for an FE, and first at my dealer? Yeah, sounds about right.

Edit: reminds me why I haven't bought an American made car in 20 years even though I grew up with a dad in the steel industry and I was the outcast.
See, something like that makes no sense - IMO, build the vehicle, and something that simple to install should be shipped to the dealership or some form of credit to pick one up later on. You can add it yourself. Something more complex, like Sasquatch, sure, it should be built at the factory... but not something as stupid as a bolt-on accessory.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See, something like that makes no sense - IMO, build the vehicle, and something that simple to install should be shipped to the dealership or some form of credit to pick one up later on. You can add it yourself. Something more complex, like Sasquatch, sure, it should be built at the factory... but not something as stupid as a bolt-on accessory.
See youre using logic. Stop that.

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, and I guess I missed after being on this forum every day that I could delete that at order? Regardless, it's fine for me, I'm in no hurry, but there are I'm sure a lot of people that planned with lease ends/trade ins/work needing to be done on their cars that it would be crazy but at least some reliance on time stamps.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do not understand this. What does NAT mean and the percentages? And any WT regardless of 2/4dr, high or lux, leather or cloth?

For reference: I’m 1 of 2 Wildtraks out of 21 orders with my dealer. Priority code 13 (if that matters). 7/13 reservation. Leather, High pckg, MIC top, mod bumper and full bash plates, towing.