Sponsored

How many people are going to see this to the end?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious with all the recent post about delays, frustrations, dealer/ford should have handled it better...how many of you are actually gonna see this through? No “IFs” or “Maybe if”..No need for explanation just yes or no.....not doing a poll just wanted to see who the future owners will be.
Good things come to those who wait!

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As it stands now, yes I'm waiting. The only reason that people are frustrated is that Ford had a very public roll-out and some people were freaking out initially that things were delayed a few weeks for the B&P, then months for production. The chip shortage and supplier issues related to the pandemic could not be predicted nor planned for. Im sure that I'll get chastised for this but the sooner that people get vaccinated, the sooner we can return to the new normal.

Sponsored

*T2*

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All in, balls deep...though that's not saying much!

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious with all the recent post about delays, frustrations, dealer/ford should have handled it better...how many of you are actually gonna see this through? No “IFs” or “Maybe if”..No need for explanation just yes or no.....not doing a poll just wanted to see who the future owners will be.
This is just a toy for me as I don't plan to get rid of my primary vehicle. I am in no rush. I expect to be in the same place in a year so I guess I am seeing this through until the end.
Sponsored