Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As long it's not one of those youtubers that destroys cars for clicks. It's gonna be ok for me. If I see one of those videos I'm really gonna be pissed.
I don’t get whistling diseal he’s had some nice trucks and destroyed them the latest was a mint Toyota hilux I cried when he destroyed that truck
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t get whistling diseal he’s had some nice trucks and destroyed them the latest was a mint Toyota hilux I cried when he destroyed that truck
It's hard for me to understand why they do it. I would understand if it is for engineering or safety like crash test or durability test, but just for fun? because they just can. It doesn't make sense to me.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree with @GiveItaTri

What you said makes no sense
How does it not? between priority orders and constraint items Ford will have only FEs and 2.3 Big Bends with a few good models sprinkled in as allocation is spent on reservations that are late to the party but fillable. This forum is going to be a warzone in about 3 or 4 months when some orders don't get converted to builds for folks that reserved within hours of reveal.

Sponsored

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although it may still be a moving target, some folks with a build week may be seeing a build day if they can get it from their dealer. Or if they know someone...Mine was rescheduled to the week of 6/28 and now an actual day that week.

Anything prior to that week probably has a specific production day locked in.

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although it may still be a moving target, some folks with a build week may be seeing a build day if they can get it from their dealer. Or if they know someone...Mine was rescheduled to the week of 6/28 and now an actual day that week.

Anything prior to that week probably has a specific production day locked in.

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is Ford still going to notify Bronco orders in May of projected build date? I bet not based on the current debacle unfolding. Reservation 3 hours after opening and still waiting........

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B6G members at a Bronco demo event be like…

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yay VIPs to the front of the line!
Always have been, always will be.......Sadly some things never change.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How does it not? between priority orders and constraint items Ford will have only FEs and 2.3 Big Bends with a few good models sprinkled in as allocation is spent on reservations that are late to the party but fillable. This forum is going to be a warzone in about 3 or 4 months when some orders don't get converted to builds for folks that reserved within hours of reveal.
Thanks for backing me up. Some people dont get it. It's okay. This isnt a zero sum game and a lot of people dont realize that. There are ~60k builds in 2021 and 120/130k orders to choose from. Dealers dont have unlimited allocations. Every Bronco that receives a build date doesnt get you one step closer. At a dealer level, each build handed out is one less allocation they have left for you. Although right NOW, we are talking about priority and FEs, so yes, its good to see those get assigned and behind us, so they could move on to non FEs. But we will reach an inflection point after the next group email (when priority builds are done) and every non FE build date assigned from there forward is a bad thing, not a good thing, and the allocations will start filling up (with or without you). More complicated builds or those with MIC tops are playing from behind, and it’s a race to the last dealer allocation to not get passed by dozens of simpler / soft top builds with later reservation dates. Hence my comment, every bronco built actually gets you closer to falling off the allocation list for 2021

And yes, this place could be a war zone in a couple months.

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Every Bronco built gets me closer to mine. Get that line rolling, VIP or not!!!
This is completely my thought process. I don't care whose Bronco they build first just start knocking them out so the line gets smaller.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If ford really wanted to do the vip shit they should not have let the dealers decide. Ford should have just randomly picked the 1 or 2 people from the dealer so that favorites weren't played. However, I don't even think there should have been priority builds in the first place. It was a nice way of Ford saying "f**k you early reservation holders"

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They were lying and stringing us along. I just purchased a 2020 Gladiator but will be keeping my order for the Bronco. I told the dealer give me a great price on the Gladiator because it's coming back to you when my Bronco arrives. Ford dropped the ball on their future flagship line.
I decided to enjoy my summer and bought a Gladiator. Will be kayaking in the pine barrens on Saturday instead of wondering when my Bronco will be built.
Sponsored