First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco, 1993 Cobra Mustang, 2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate the update. Why are 2 door Badlands with SAS and 2 door Wildtraks still showing up daily at dealers as demos/mannequins when there so many of us with those same builds that have heard nothing?
I would like to know this as well?
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the Palmetto State! What part of the South Carolina are you moving too?
We are moving to Simpsonville, right on the border of Fountain Inn. Corner of Scuffletown and Jones Mill. Thank you! Cannot wait to be there! I came to CA with the Marine Corps. Stayed after I got out. I was born in MA, grew up in MI, and have never wanted to stay in CA. Finally, 36 years later after getting here...

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum thank you for all you do. Now, any speculation how long this will be held for inspection/lead time to ship? (Blend 7/19, email rec'd this morning, ultimately headed for Vegas via rail)

Screenshot_20210720-065029_Gmail.jpg
If you got this email, you're done. The ones that are being held have not received the "built" email yet.

Congrats BTW!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are moving to Simpsonville, right on the border of Fountain Inn. Corner of Scuffletown and Jones Mill. Thank you! Cannot wait to be there! I came to CA with the Marine Corps. Stayed after I got out. I was born in MA, grew up in MI, and have never wanted to stay in CA. Finally, 36 years later after getting here...
Just don't pull for Clemson Devildog!

gwrjones

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in Simpsonville off Scuffletown Rd, haha. Small world.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you see this on the "My Reservations Orders and Purchases " page? I have a build date and all mine shows is my order date and order number. Nothing with any date or updates.
It's the build tracker. The link was in the email that announced you were being scheduled.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you have a 3 year 36k mile warranty and if these have serious issues ford will have to extend the warranty on tops.
I wouldn't count on a warranty extension for cosmetic issues, even if due to a design defect. Ford has refused to cover these issues in the past even for relatively cheap items. Cosmetic issues can even be hard to get covered in bumper-to-bumper.

e.g.
  • Explorers where the tailgate fascia breaks apart on cold-climate vehicles due to inflexible glue. Not covered and owners must pay for new part, repainting, and installation with proper glue.
  • Explorers where interior door trim splits open on armrest seam due to defect with thin material. Ford refused to replace if the issues were only cosmetic (there were other issues with the interior door that were covered). Owners were required to purchase and install the redesigned interior panel at their own expense.
  • painted trim/hitch parts that do not wear well or deteriorate in sun

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, you got to have a truck available, to sell it. :) I wonder how that will work out in the coming months, if potential customers are showing up at Ford dealerships to see, test drive and buy Broncos ... but are being told to wait another year. Some G6 or die hard Bronco fans may be up for that, but the greater public might just walk out over to Jeep or some other vehicle.
They'll have a ton of 4 doors with those sketchy soft tops to sell.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn't count on a warranty extension for cosmetic issues, even if due to a design defect. Ford has refused to cover these issues in the past even for relatively cheap items. Cosmetic issues can even be hard to get covered in bumper-to-bumper.

e.g.
  • Explorers where the tailgate fascia breaks apart on cold-climate vehicles due to inflexible glue. Not covered and owners must pay for new part, repainting, and installation with proper glue.
  • Explorers where interior door trim splits open on armrest seam due to defect with thin material. Ford refused to replace if the issues were only cosmetic (there were other issues with the interior door that were covered). Owners were required to purchase and install the redesigned interior panel at their own expense.
  • painted trim/hitch parts that do not wear well or deteriorate in sun

- Sorry sir this honeycomb effect is purely cosmetic.
- REALLY? (gets sawzall) oh no, my MIC top leaks like a sieve, guess you're paying for it Ford!

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So many of you have reached out offering thanks, gifts, and booze to me, but that's not why I'm here.

For those of you looking to show thanks with gifts, I'd ask that you consider making a donation to our Watkins Memorial Band Boosters organization (a 501c3 nonprofit) that supports the instrumental music programs of Watkins Memorial High School. Donations can me made via Paypal send to [email protected]. If you add "Drumline" or "Premier Drums" in the note line, the officers will ensure your donation is set aside for our percussion needs.

Thank you all for your generosity! (Pictured below is our last "regular"[pre-COVID] group of drumline kids, and a blonde me before growing my hair out)

WMDL19.jpg

(Admin was kind enough to approve this idea)

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As always, thanks for the info. Hopefully Ford is coming up with a plan. I think those of us who have been built and are sitting in the QC queue are getting restless. Are you under the impression Ford will send out communication soon concerning current VIN holders with MIC tops?
Units held for roof inspection (and possible replacement) will be released as they're addressed. The batching holds are done, so I expect movement soon. I don't know if there will be a separate communication until/if they decide to change the current course of action on the MIC units. As of now, they have not.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still check my reservation page hoping to see a change to this day, I guess that’s the definition of insanity 😅
Eventually you’ll stop looking at the reservation page.
If your ORDER with your dealer is correct ignore the reservation page!
Sponsored