NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
40mi is 1,000,000% in the normal odo range for a new vehicle. And what is this “been off road already?” Parked in a dirt lot? Lol don’t think there’s much real off roasting within a <10mi radius of the factory. Is there such a place within 10mi of the dealership?

Clickbait, hyperbole, and drama!

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when i was taking delivery of my bronco the dealerships mannequin came in while i was there, i got to see it fresh off the truck, it was a wildtrack softop. It had about 30 miles on it , and it was muddy, even had mud on the drivers side floorboard.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hasn't the detroit area been getting tons of rain this summer? Dirty staging lots and what not. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If there was a fire there would be a fire report I would want to see. The mud can be analyzed as to location. A brush stripe or rim ding would cost someone some $$$.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol she took it for a test drive to see if it could handle the local terrain

blamed it on Ford plus shipping

edit: it did arrive last week 🤣😭😢😂😭😭
Exactly, how did she know it had been off road if it just showed up (later than scheduled) on a truck? There is no way. She knows it was off-road because she has knowledge that it has been off road. Either First or second hand. They sent it out on a test drive with a customer or an employee, betting on customer, who beat the shit out of it off road, at least that is my thinking.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
40mi is 1,000,000% in the normal odo range for a new vehicle. And what is this “been off road already?” Parked in a dirt lot? Lol don’t think there’s much real off roasting within a <10mi radius of the factory. Is there such a place within 10mi of the dealership?

Clickbait, hyperbole, and drama!
Yes, Dirt Mountain.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly, how did she know it had been off road if it just showed up (later than scheduled) on a truck? There is no way. She knows it was off-road because she has knowledge that it has been off road. Either First or second hand. They sent it out on a test drive with a customer or an employee, betting on customer, who beat the shit out of it off road, at least that is my thinking.
Yeah, that is just gravel road spooge. The Bronco was driven on a gravel road or lot in the rain.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or this

“Dear owner, your bronco was randomly selected for extreme condition testing lasting 40miles.
The good news is it passed and your warranty is moved back 40 miles to cover our testing.
The bad news is we randomly throw Molotov cocktails on thursday nights after a happy hour with the boys. We may or may not have hit your show room.
Don’t worry, we’ve filled your truck with several bottles of Febreeze and a fire extinguisher just in case.

Enjoy your bronco!!! ….we sure did!

love the bronco boys”
The watranty start miles should reflect odometer reading at time of the owners possession.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly if i went to pick up mine and it was caked in mud, like for real. I think I would be even more impressed with the dealer for getting it prepared for a life with me. Then I would ask them to demonstrate how the fender and quarters come off easily so we could clean it up!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had no problem with the factory pulling it for testing (7/2 build date -7/16 delivery). If that's what kept it off Dirt Mountain, all the better.

MILES.jpg

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a thought. It could be the holding lot where the train unloaded was mudding from rains. My '13 F-150 was a mess when it arrived for that reason. Now, as far as the forty miles, that I can't understand. When Ford grabs one off the line for a quality check run it's usually around 20 miles on the ODO. If it were me I would have to call Ford, and see if they could tell me where the 40 miles came from. I understand a few miles, but 40......I don't get it.

Anyhoo, congtratulations on the new Bronco. It's already been tested by fire, so it's gotta be a good one. Seriously, I glad it didn't get injured in the fire.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.